It is a sad state of affairs when I see on twitter how people celebrate Jim Jefferies "destroying" piers morgan on Bill...

It is a sad state of affairs when I see on twitter how people celebrate Jim Jefferies "destroying" piers morgan on Bill Maher. How exactly? By pretending to read Pier's mind, by telling him to fuck off and throwing him the middle finger. I see Aussies are actually "proud" of this guy.

I guess this is the state we live in now? People won an argument after some insults and swear words while the other party wanted to argue the facts.

Bill Maher shows audience is stacked 100% with hardcore leftists, people watching it hear the thunderous applause think - he is right you know.

Sigh, things like this make me lose hope that we're going to get any more rational in the near future. Guess we have to brace ourselves.

The worst part is that l actually agree with Piers the proto-cuck. What has the world come to?

Bill's audience is too liberal/SJW even for him. It feels like they're getting more and more sensitive every episode, sometimes his jokes fon't land, sometimes they don't get them, somsetimes they just sperg out and make "oooooh" sounds.

I don't agree with him on most issues, but he's definitely not that bad compared to most of the liberal left today.

Jeffries isn't popular here, though bongs and burgerbros seem to like him for some reason.
All the same it's a pity the emus didn't get the cunt.

>The worst part is that l actually agree with Piers the proto-cuck. What has the world come to?
Phew, that's at least reassuring to hear

I was at a bar last year and Jim was a wasted loser.
But he is funny as fuck.

>Jim Jefferies
>drunk coke addict aussie wife-beater who regularly shits on both Trump and Christianity
how is this relevant again?

>I don't agree with him on most issues, but he's definitely not that bad compared to most of the liberal left today.
Whats disturbing is how its absolutely accurate, the DNC is actually more radical and asinine then Bill Maher who is technically just a comedian.

The DNC just keeps on digging their own grave. They're shifting even farther to the left to cater to Berniebros, but they're too stupid to realize those people will never vote for anyone who looks like a DNC insider - regardless whether it's true or not - after what Schultz and co. did to their precious Bernie.

The token black man will become DNC chair because he's a Muslim convert. Chuck Schumer is a disgrace with his crocodile tears. Not to mention Fauxcahontas.

Hell, the whole Democratic party is a disgrace.

My American friend sais you are spot on

Believe me im actually saddened to be Aussie when i see people taking him seriously on political issues. He is a fucking comedian, who did one bit on gun control which makes sense for comedy but in the real world most of the shit he says doesnt apply or is just wrong.

>no link

You're a nigger.

why isn't he dead yet? cocaine should have made him drop but not as low as he politically stoop for right now

>gets home invaded
>still hates guns

I like his Alcoholocaust special but he's just a fucking entertainer

>Jeffries constantly interrupts Piers, doesn't allow him to argue
>Tells Piers to fuck off and throws the finger
>Piers has been nothing but calm the whole time
>the audience literally applauds this anti-intellectual temper tantrum
I don't like Piers Morgan, but that doesn't mean the rules of civil discourse get thrown out the window.

I saw his latest standup on netflix and he actually admitted he's autistic

"Destroyed" and "BTFO" and variants don't mean you conclusively proved someone wrong, they just mean that after months of yearning for the chance to shout at someone, another person shouts at them for you.

Trump, for example, actually BTFO out of people when he did things like win the election. When he insults people I dislike, that's just entertainment. Hillary supporters will claim "Drumpf BTFO lolz" when Hilldawg tweets "3-0", never mind that her presidential ambitions are conclusively dead and her foundation is a shell of its former self. But however cathartic it is to watch her snipe at her betters, it's still not "destroying" anyone.

Piers will still have a career and Jim Jeffries will still be Australian. The only one who BTFO Piers Morgan was the CNN exec who cut his show.

>It is a sad state of affairs when I see on twitter how people celebrate Jim Jefferies

How liberal is the white population of South Africa?

the word "leftist" does not apply to bill maher or his autistic fans. they are far too stupid to even have a basic grasp of political concepts such as left and right. hardcore leftists would understand that trump in fact is far more left leaning than hilary cunton

Oh not that liberal actually. I was talking about people on twitter in general, it wasn't trending in South Africa that I know of.

Moments like this I wish there was a like button.