I don't want to be THAT guy, but... a wall on our southern border is EXTREMELY flawed. Pic related

I don't want to be THAT guy, but... a wall on our southern border is EXTREMELY flawed. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2015/03/16/finally-a-flying-car-could-go-on-sale-as-soon-as-2017/#52e6525e219e
miaminewtimes.com/news/cuban-migrants-land-on-south-beach-to-cheers-you-guys-made-it-bro-7902402
wikispooks.com/wiki/2007_Yucatan_Gulfstream_drug_crash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More like "sea" a problem

Wow... really makes you think

America,the most powerful naval force in the world, does not have a coast guard?That's a new one.

What about these? forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2015/03/16/finally-a-flying-car-could-go-on-sale-as-soon-as-2017/#52e6525e219e

Then i guess there's no reason to stop it.

>What is the United States Cost Guard
0/10

Being trafficked by boat would cost 10 times more money, dramatically slowing down the insentive

Also,

Naval radar has been a thing for almost 80 years

If you are already filtering land, it's better than nothing. I also believe US has coast guards and such, otherwise this would be pitiful

There are over 12,000 miles of coastline in the US. Don't think the coast guard can patrol it all....since inflatable rafts can drift in from Cuba without getting caught.

>Be a coast guard
>Remove Taco

Thats fine. Thats as far away from Northern Washington as it could be.

>Seawall by 2030
>Northern Wall by 2040
GREATEST ERA OF PEACE AND SUCCESS IN AMERICAN HISTORY

wtf I hate walls now.

You are a moron. This will never happen.

Wow this really turned my wheels around.

They get caught..

This is literally my job

A.I. will have taken over by that time anyway

>mandate bioengineered illegal-eating shark program
>science advanced
>millions of jobs created
>illegals btfo

1488D chess

Do you know what the coast guard is? You are an idiot.

I'm not sure "that guy" is aware of the how long those routes are.

better a leaky faucet than a full on stream

>what are floating mines and depth charges
>what are cannons

Boats can be tracked & torpedoed.

>since inflatable rafts can drift in from Cuba without getting caught.
I am not even american and I believe you are wrong, maybe one or two lucky raft get past but that's it

Wow Op you're right... so maybe if we do the opposite and create a bunch of really long bridges across the Gulf of Mexico, illegals will stop walking over the border.

I knew I should've voted for Hillary!

Not with our offshore rigs there

>what is a coast guard?

Yeah, I support Trump and even like the wall from a symbolic standpoint, but it's really not the most effective way to secure the border.

Okay so I'm not a strategist but I'm gonna go ahead and guess that since illegal mexicans don't have boats that can actually take them to Florida, that means all we have to do is patrol a small stretch of coast just north of the border, since they can't actually just sail wherever the fuck they want

fpbp

yeah and like half of that coastline is in fucking alaska. our coast guard does a great job in the gulf already

besides, there's practically no way to shut down illegal immigration 100%. People will find a way to get in. but the wall is a step in the right direction

Thank you user for the work you do. This country is grateful for your service. Please drown the liberals.

Well if we all wanna stop being retarded we'd obviously realize that a wall isn't gonna stop shit.

>mfw since we elected a meme president we have to now deal with his meme policies
No matter how much you wanna move the goal posts these next four years, this is gonna be trash.

>wanna walk to america
>ok

>wanna find a boat, navigate the seas, and dodge other watercraft in order to go to the US?
>fuck no

Well, in all seriousness the only real solution is the complete depopulation of the whole of central and South America because it is clear that those south of the border don't know how to run a country or take care of themselves.

are the guys on the bottom left standing? Why is there a white woman and blond haired girl at the very bottom left?

*tips sea*

My contract expires in two years and I'm joining ICE

So you are for halting illegal immigration? You just don't think adding a border wall would help curb the influx?

Cubans are/were let in on purpose.

nICE!

Illegal immigration isn't a problem and has been on a decline. Just a reminder that you are being cucked by pandering politicians who love to own your feels.

ALISYN CAMEROTA: Violent crime is down. The economy is ticking up.

NEWT GINGRICH: It is not down in the biggest cities.

CAMEROTA: Violent crime, murder rate is down. It is down.

GINGRICH: Then how come it's up in Chicago and up in Baltimore and up in Washington?

CAMEROTA: There are pockets where certainly we are not tackling murder.

GINGRICH: Your national capital, your third biggest city --

CAMEROTA: But violent crime across the country is down.

GINGRICH: The average American, I will bet you this morning, does not think crime is down, does not think they are safer.

CAMEROTA: But it is. We are safer and it is down.

GINGRICH: No, that's just your view.

CAMEROTA: It's a fact. These are the national FBI facts.

GINGRICH: But what I said is also a fact.

This is what you voted for. Enjoy your fear and poverty.

Next time you club one of them seabeaners please yell out "praise Kek!" for all of us

Thank you. Please sink a beaner dinghy for me.

Anti aircraft guns. Can we get one of those DOME setups? Shit is fucking terrifying.

underrated

The Crew keep posting this thread and we give him the same answers.

What will never happen? There was no prediction in my statement whatsoever.

Think about it this way:
It takes a hell of a lot more effort and is far more dangerous to get in this way. And since ICE is actually allowed to do its job, getting caught is becoming far more likely, meaning you'll just have to do it all over again, assuming you survive.
The sea is a very effective barrier unless your navy is retarded like the EU's.

Pre Obama we let Cubans in on purpose to spite Cuba

Hello ShareBlue faggot. We know who you are.
Also, what is the US Coast Guard?

Coast Guard given orders to fire at will problem solved

>Can we get one of those DOME setups?
Yes, considering Israel's Iron Dome is completely created and fundedby us. Every single missile is like 30 grand or some shit but it's okay because we're protecting our greatest ally :^)

They're both right.

this desu

Trump is going to establish a trade agreement with sharks...spics literally btfo the water

Are there studies on this? Most illegals are illegal because they simply overstay their visa.

I don't doubt a wall would prevent some border crossing, but the costs massively outweigh the benefits. It's not economically feasible and sounds like a logistical nightmare

The wall could built on our clay in those states.

overrated

heh

>military worship
why dont you lick his butthole while your at it? kys normie

yeah, but gingrich isn't making a relevant point. and he's accidentally arguing that average american is shittily informed and therefor shouldn't be respected

To go to the south.

The men will be exploited for cheap labor and exploited by golddiggers. The women will wash homes and be fucked by the man I'd the house while he sips lemonade she made.

Bring them on, I love to watch them squirm as they try to answer questions in broken English and all the men shorter than me is hilariously comforting.

Sure, most don't make it, but some do, have for years. miaminewtimes.com/news/cuban-migrants-land-on-south-beach-to-cheers-you-guys-made-it-bro-7902402

That is why we have a coast guard and why so many DIE trying to get to America illegally.

This is the product of a liberal brain that simply can't see themselves.. I guess banning guns is just as effective since illegal guns can flow through neighboring states where guns are legal.

We spend $110 Billion a year on illegal social services, the wall costs $20B, it is a smart investment.

Do you know majority of women are raped (and sometimes murdered) trying to cross the border illegally??

Do you know most that do cross are used as slave labor by corporations on the border?

Why is it so wrong to call Mexicans rapists when they won't take no for an answer? Isn't that exactly what a rapist is?

Any time a program is discussed to limit Mexican immigration, these beaners immediately have to come up with a way around it. If you treated a woman like a Mexican treats our border, you'd be in prison.

Lmao, you're all fags.

wikispooks.com/wiki/2007_Yucatan_Gulfstream_drug_crash

A US-registered luxury jet, a Gulfstream II (tailnumber N987SA) crashed into the jungle in Mexico’s Yucatan carrying tons of cocaine. This was later dubbed "Cocaine 2"[1], as it happened the year after the 2006 Mexico DC-9 drug bust which Daniel Hopsicker dubbed "Cocaine 1".

A Gulfstream II business jet crashed in the Yucatan, Mexico, with somewhere between 3 and 6.3 tonnes of cocaine on board. Although the plane had formerly used by the CIA for "extraordinary rendition" to Guantanamo Bay, FAA records show that it had been sold multiple times since, and it was owned by Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's Sinaloa Cartel when it crashed. Documents show that the CIA no longer owned the plane when it crashed, so this is a chance occurrence which provides no evidence that the CIA is involved in drug smuggling. Wikipedia mentions this crash, but does not afford it its own page.

So is a big fucking dome over the entire US.... as stupid as you think that sounds, well, that's how stupid most of the country thinks a wall would be.

Mount canon on the offshore rigs.

fuck off faggot

There already are walls/fences on our pourous border.
What else do you suggest?
Trump wants a wall, he wants more border patrol, etc.
The border patrol all back Trumps decision. Tell me why a few billion dollars spent on our nations southern border is a bad thing? Why is that all of a sudden not cost-effective?
Liberals all of a sudden care about government expenditures? Lulz.

>he's accidentally arguing that average american is shittily informed
With all of our major news networks being full of liars it's no surprise.

And he's making a fine point that some of our major cities are very dangerous.

what's up, faggot CREW shills? does Brock have you working overtime before the FBI raids begin?

shouldnt you be watching saturday morning cartoons

the wall costs $20b to BUILD, there haven't been any estimates on staffing and upkeep, to my knowledge. also, lets consult the long list of massive construction projects that have accurately been forecast.

>this guy is going to tell us about the wisdom of investments
kek

The problem only comes from the Gulf and from Southern California. The rest of the coasts are fine. Naval Station San Diego is right there so Mexicans don't bother trying on that one. The USCG has been intercepting drug runners in the Gulf for decades, it is business as usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=mm5XWvcmClU
youtube.com/watch?v=566i3rpolg8

We spends over a hundred billion on illegals every year. Wall will be less than 20 billion. Every country needs: borders, language and culture.

yeah, but its a silly argument when you are trying to counter the point that crime is falling overall, especially when the other guy concedes that there are specific areas that warrant further attention and effort.

>Why is that all of a sudden not cost-effective?
Because the amount of effective illegals it's preventing is minimal when the majority of illegals are due to expired visas, like I said.

>dissenting opinion
>"GTFO SHILL"
echo chambers - not even once.

Deserts without water take a lot of effort to cross too. Most illegals who come to the US just drive right in with a passport....but then never leave.

why'd you even respond to that dude

I'd love to hear your way of not just preventing illegals but also how to help them become citizens. People like automatically assume it's a racist issue with illegals coming in.

Its a culture issue, the illegals don't even care to become citizens they use the USA as a plan B! If they weren't so selfish they stay where their from to make it better, but noooo that'd take too long that'd take hard work so they just say FUCK IT!

>implying Hungary has ANY coastal waters

Please drown in your own salty tears as the wall continues to grow.

>going up the east coast of Florida to Georgia.

Checked. Shadilay.

Why do people keep posting this thread? Also, Coast guard.

The argument is out of context so I can't really comment on it too much.

If Newt is arguing for better policing in our cities (or something of that nature) then he's fine.

ever heard of planes?

Coast Guard? They don't even work hard!

Jk, Sailor here. You coasties are cool.

I dont bloody well think so

If youre in a small vessel, youre gonna get coast guard on your ass
if youre in a big vessel, youre gonna have to communicate with port authorities

If you dont comply with America rules and laws, they can just shoot you and sink or seize your boat on drugs charges

"They come here looking for work" Every Illegal I know/hear about through my circle just marries some low self-esteem white trash woman and collects welfare. Libtards fail to see logic and cling to their few emotionally charged stories.

Did you just assume Coast Guard user's gender?

I'm all for open borders. Not without checks of course. There are many on the "left" who agree. There are also many in business that agree as well. Entire farms and industries rely on illegal and migrant workers.

Ya of da village people u frog