Did you ever notice that English black men are normal people, often with a lot of class cause they are fucking british...

Did you ever notice that English black men are normal people, often with a lot of class cause they are fucking british, and American are just fucking niggers going ooga booga about everything?
So maybe it's not a race thing, maybe 'murican niggers are shit because of their lack of education and how they were raised without a father?

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/programmes/things-we-wont-say-about-race-that-are-true/on-demand/59754-001
youtu.be/JUVftk9FRW4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk_6otVBTs
youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
dailystormer.com/118804/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom
youtu.be/RqQGUJK7Na4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those low nigger IQ scores are universal.
Nice try jewboy!!

>Sophisticated british black boi

Nonsense, they have the same problems black men have here: channel4.com/programmes/things-we-wont-say-about-race-that-are-true/on-demand/59754-001

>Did you ever notice that English black men are normal people, often with a lot of class cause they are fucking british

Funny, most of the "English" blacks that I witness on a daily basis are unemployable, aggressive, uncouth vermin with a massively disproportionate chance of committing knife, gun or rape crimes.

Niggers are niggers. They are not "English" or "American". They are savages displaced from their jungles of origin

youtu.be/JUVftk9FRW4

Wow so sophisticated.

>"British"

>Did you ever notice that English black men are normal people, often with a lot of class

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk_6otVBTs
youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

Sure are

I've seen my home in London destroyed by them. I should have inherited the London of my dad and my grandad. Instead I got crime and social decay. I get to be the only white person at the train station.
The fuck are you on about they're classy?

Our nigs are slightly more cilivised than thier American counterparts, but not by much.

Niggers come from shit and will end up like shit, it's really hard to climb the social ladder. And white people keeping them down by being puppets for the merchant.

Too right mate

Remember when NIGGER LIVES MATTER were chimping out in the UK?

>maybe it's not a race thing

It is.

>Did you ever notice that English black men are normal people

I didnt

>often with a lot of class

You mean spending all their money on clothes

>cause they are fucking british

They arent

So maybe it's not a race thing

History disagrees with you

I now know why niggers are scary. Its their dead retarded eyes. Its just hard to predict when a nigger will snap and sucker punch you

>walking to my car after work
>2 black men walk up to me
>never relax
>excuse me, would you be able to tell us where the bus station is?
>yes, it's just over there
>oh, thanks very much
>you're welcome
>fucking British niggers

Isn't that just a scene from a comedy movie? That's like linking to a scene from Natural Born Killers to "prove" American white people are degenerate murderers.

How are Jamaicans in Bongland?

That's completely untrue though. Blacks in the UK have similar crime rates compared to America. You just don't notice it as much because they are a smaller proportion of british demographics, and because they show off some token negroes like Idris Elba to make you think that they're totally different over there.

dailystormer.com/118804/

it is a race thing. you dumb fuck. the fact that you cite a TV show and willfully ignore crime statistics that are largely the same shows me that you're an idiot.

Leave black people alone

Pretty much every black person I met has spoken properly with a normal British accent like me and been normal people in general, they didn't say senpai or anything like that, but I do live in a fairly middle class area so I would have thought it'd be the same in America.

Same with pakis here, the ones in the ghettos like London, Luton, Birmingham etc... and anywhere where they huddle up like that there is a 95% chance of them being cancer. My best friend in primary school was a paki and he was normal and acted human, met up with him after I graduated uni and he is like a normal white man, probably because he grew up surrounded by us and not influenced by other cultures as much.

I imagine it's the same everywhere else in the world with every ethnic groups. I mean poles are whites but when they form ethnic enclaves they also cause a lot of issues, but like before in my town the poles I've met have been human.

Bullshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom

The Metropolitan Police Service is one of the few police forces which has collected statistics on gang rape. Filmmaker Sorious Samura compiled 29 such incidents involving young people from January 2006 to March 2009, and found that, of 92 people convicted, 66 were black or mixed race. Samura said he found it "impossible to ignore the fact that such a high proportion were committed by black and mixed-race young men".[11]

In June 2007 the Home Affairs Select Committee published a report on young black people and the criminal justice system of England and Wales. It said that young black people were over-represented at all stages of the criminal justice system.[12] The Commission for Racial Equality and youth charities welcomed the report.[13][14]

>provides source
>dailystormer.com

oy vey

Sure all of them are Idris Elba

youtu.be/RqQGUJK7Na4

Yeah senpai. We British breddas got bare class n shit, innit. Ugetme?

> ignoring the source I just posted

Why do you compare blacks to niggers?

>OP has literally never seen a depiction of a seedy London street full of Brit-apes

We have an average of 90 I think. For nigger levels we are the most superior

In Germany (non-refugee) blacks are just peaceful jungle people, while roaches are chimping out left and right. It's just the biggest minority that act niggerish.

Lol yah think???!!!

>falling for movies

The British blacks you are thinking of are from Caribbean extraction or from colonial Africa. They were often economic migrants, skilled, professionals or business owners.

The modern UK wogs are mostly shithole Africans, mostly Muslims, with no skills or aspirations whatsoever. All the best Africans legged it decades ago.

>Did you ever notice that English black men are normal people, often with a lot of class cause they are fucking british,
Fuck off Pavel. British nigs in most cases are just as bad as the american ones

Well consider the genetic stock originally imported into the countries. They're probably different.

All of them are that way. Maybe not class but at least more civilized. It's when you allow them to congregate in masses that shit goes south. Africa, US, Caribbean island nations. High density of blacks, high density of crime, uncivilized.

Only like 1% of niggers are actually niggers. The rest are just normal black folk.

Though 1% is still like 300,000 people. So it's still a lot of niggers.

LOL
There is no way you actually believe this.

>LOL
kys

You fell for a meme. Look at crime statistics. It is true there are probably more "normal" blacks than the USA but as a demographic they fail hard.

I've seen people post this meme before. Probably the same people. Are you like half Jamaican or something?

The opposite is true. Carribbean blacks are worse than African blacks on every metric. Crime, unemployment, education, single motherhood etc. Pretty much any successful black person in the UK is African, though they still fail relatively. If you ever meet a black doctor I would bet you my car he's African.

Sorry user, I should have used the more profound word "kek".

The majority of blacks in the US are ghetto trash. Accept it.

>folk

Tumblr pls go

>The majority of blacks in the US are ghetto trash
Do you live in LA? No?
How many black people have you actually socialized with? No?
How many have you worked with? No?
Yeah, didn't think so, kid.
What's wrong with saying folk?

>Carribbean blacks are worse than African blacks

Nigerian detected, go snack of an albino foetus you raping animal.

>If you ever meet a black doctor I would bet you my car he's African.

Of course they are. It is straightforward to chuck a spear into a cow thus winning the medical degree from Bungo-Bungo University. The next logical step is on the plane to London.

Blacks in the UK actually have a higher rate of imprisonment than blacks in the US.

The Brits who say "blacks here are based" probably live in 90% white towns and know like 2 black people who probably act like most other people around them. Go to London or parts of Birmingham where there are significant concentrations, they act the same as US ghetto nigs.

How do we fix America?

omfg this can't be real

Anyone ever notice that Poland.....

NO..........THEY DIDN'T

I'm not a nigger. Just stating a fact. Your based carribbeans lag behind African spear chuckers when it comes to education, crime, employment...everything. African culture is more conservative, less single mother families, stricter parents etc. If you grew up around blacks you'd know this.

>based carribbeans

I never said that. They are just better than Africans.

>education, crime, employment

AIDS, cunt slicing, kiddie raping, weird religious stuff. These people are vermin. Also;

>crime

Nigerians are universally criminals.

They're shit but they are better than Carribbeans.