It's a shame she'll never get a presidential bid from the DNC unless she falls in line...

It's a shame she'll never get a presidential bid from the DNC unless she falls in line, she seems like an actually decent person

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ID223ToMVxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so..what's the proof?

Holy fuck tulsi what are you doing. Don't get suicided

Why dosent she just write suicide me on her face?

This seems over simplified. A lot of the "moderate rebels" have fought with ISIS no?

I agree with the oversimplification, but it doesn't seem completely accurate.

I've got a feeling she's going to shoot herself in the back of the head 3 times, accidentally.

she's apparently pretty well known among the circles who care about bleeding heart shit, so she would be an interesting martyr.

It's not. There are rebels who don't like ISIS or Assad. The vast majority of fighters are linked to terror groups though. Keep in mind, the rebels just want power. They all want power. The problem is that our media constantly paints the rebels as "moderate" when in reality, they are also extremely violent. People in the US hate Assad, but they don't even consider what the other side is doing.

she'll be fine.

I was in Lebanon a few months ago and all the Christian/Shai Syrian refugees hate the rebels, the Lebanese also hate the rebels.

how long until she is suicided

Let's be honest here.

Is there a single non natural catastrophe that can't be traced back to the jewsa?

When will trump uncover all the 9/11 lucky Larry bullshit and release the ufo data? Everyone knows Obama was just another step in the protocols of Zion.

Fake news, goy

/ourgal/

based tulsi

Here's the full video of the interview with Tapper, also includes the bits about how talks of peace will only happen with Assad at the table

>youtu.be/ID223ToMVxM

The word has been out for a several months now that Obama and Putin came to an understanding on Syria. Assad would remain in power as a check on ISIS. It's a straight up realist play. The reason why Obama and his team moved so slowly in 2011-12 is because there were no good alternatives to Assad. They didn't want to back either side. Then when ISIS came into being, and when Iraq nearly fell apart, it became clear how the only actor in the region capable of taking on ISIS would be Assad. Circumstances (ISIS being in Syrian territory) also demand that Assad be the critical actor in this fight.

Look this up. Several prominent thinkers and players in geopolitics have come to this conclusion.

she has a terrible complexion

>Several prominent thinkers and players in geopolitics have come to this conclusion.
and this is evidence to you?

Nope. Reality is evidence. Those individuals just gathered information and pointed it out.

There was nothing wrong with Assad in the first place, he resisted globalism which is why they wanted him dead.

ha

Syrian army = secular, based

Isis, Nusrua, 100+ other goatfucking groups = Islamic pieces of shit

It's really that easy, there's no such thing as moderate rebels

Yeah, she was in bed with Bernie.

She's a left-wing populist but is actually fairly intelligent and willing to work with the opposition to reach common ground. She was apparently in the running for a cabinet position, Trump grooming her for a future Democratic run would have been hilarious.

She's nuts on guns, but that's to be expected because she's a liberal from Hawaii, but she's also a Sikh and in the military and so is redpilled as fuck on muslims. Go on a video about her and the SJWs and what not absolutely despise her for it.

I don't think they wanted him dead prior to the 'Arab Spring.' I think he was perhaps a thorn in the side of the globalists, sure. The reason the West was so quick to distance themselves from Assad is because of Syrian actions toward Lebanon, his stance on WMD's, and his brutal methods toward the rebels. Of course the rebels were even more brutal.

This. Early on there were some "moderate" rebels but they were subsumed by the rest.

>Assad is responsible for millions of people being displaced
He's the defending side in the war, Tapper, you fucking muppet

The Lebanon thing was a fuckup but that's a situation the west will never fully understand. As for his brutal methods they were necessary for the region, rabid dogs require harsher masters than that of poodles.

Indeed. I agree completely. Assad is necessary.

>I don't think they wanted him dead prior to the 'Arab Spring.'

Oh you sweet child, you. Assad was placed on the kill list by the US ever since the Georgian Crisis (2008), when he gave permission to the Russian Navy to doc at Tartus, Syria, whilst NATO was blockading the Black Sea.

The Arab Springs were first tested in Tunisia and Egypt, and later on in Syria as well. The only differences between the other Arab Springs and Syria was the reaction of the authorities in charge - in Egypt and Tunisia, the Government decided to block the internet completely, which backfired immensely on them; in Syria, the Government relied on Counter-Propaganda teams that monitored everything posted online/offline. It is why the rebellions never managed to spark in the most important, populous areas.

>Early on there were some "moderate"

Useful idiots, all of them. They chose the Jihad, forgetting that by doing that, they will renounce the very stable, secular society that they themselves have striven for.

I think Tulsi Gabbard would have enough support from both sides to run for president. I'd love to see her primary against Hillary so the American people can see how big of a mistake Hillary is

>amerifat
>fake news site
pick two

If the Democrats were smart, they would run someone like Tulsi in 2024. I wouldn't mind her after Trump (if it swings back to left, instead of 4 more years of right), but she would probably be best with a Republican Senate/Congress. I don't know what Im talking about though, that is a long time away. Just saying, young, Hindu/not white, woman, was in the military, Sanders supporter, left Vice Chairwomen of DNC to support Sanders. This Syria stuff. Non-interventionist. Trump met with her and considered her for cabinet pick (my guess is she was great... so great that Trump saw the writing on the wall, and knew it would be best to keep her out of national spotlight)

The Democrats could (and most likely will) do a lot worse, when the time comes

She'll never be allowed to run by both parties, as she represents the same change in the status quo as Trump did.

As sad as it makes me say this, you only get 8 years to reform your country. If you burgers manage it, you'll rise up higher than anyone, literally reaching to the stars. The other outcome would be civil war, reversed ethnic cleansing and much more grief.

We are in for one hell of a ride. A one way ticket to heaven or hell.

I also like the part where everyone is questioning why she met with Assad, as if pretending he doesn't exist will suddenly make the problem go away

Why is diplomacy so taboo? there is clearly more good that can come out of meeting with a leader than bad

link to the interview with CNN here

>There are rebels who don't like ISIS or Assad
Wow, rebels don't like the government? Really wild rebels!

Yeah exactly. As long as she didn't go bat shit crazy on some core right/republican values i.e. 2nd amendment. She could garner legitimate support, and swing votes from both sides.

I always thought that once the wall was built, and illegal immigration under control, and many other things Trump will do are done. That, THAT, would be time for the Bernie Sanders type policies. The more socialized shit. But there is no way America can be run like Norway or Finland or Sweden, simultaneously as millions of people are coming in for gibmedats AND millions of people are losing jobs. Long time out though, I'm sure shit will change. A big terrorist attack, or China getting mad that we are taking our jobs back, or this or that. It will be a different landscape 4 or 8 years from now. My point still stands, at this point in time, Tulsi would make Hillary look like a complete fool, and the DNC could do a LOT fucking worse. If they want to get the first woman president... they will probably prop up Pocahontas or something..

That would be a riot lol.. Pocahontas vs. Trump in 2020

It's oversimplified, but not in the way you think.

The US can easily find and kill any of these guys. We have tens of thousands of drones that we can put into the air with cameras feeding data into supercomputers that do facial recognition back home. No terrorist can show their face, ever, without being spotted - if we wanted that to be the case. In fact, we can identify people by their gait so not only can their not show their face they can't even see daylight with a mask on and move around.

The reason we don't fight wars intelligently like this is because the wars are lies. The US *wants* ISIS to fuck up Syria.

In short, the leaders of the 'rebels' are the ones we want to be the leaders. Otherwise they would be dead and someone else taking their place.

Tulsi has oversimplified, but she has done this not by equating ISIS and other factions; rather, she doesn't quite say the obvious: the US regime are the real terrorists and the 'rebels' merely pawns doing its bidding.

>inb4 suicide with 2 shots in the back of the head

Tulsi Gabbard and Terrace House are seriously making me consider moving to Hawaii.

Is she /our democrat/?

Oh my god it's real. This is the trump effect. There are even democrats listening to their consciences now. Will she be /ourgirl/ soon?

This.