THE NATIONAL EMBARASSMENT THAT RUNS AMERICA

This is your president, burgers.

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/530284576464457728

I swear to you burgers, the day of the grill is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WfZLPXvI7xE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Um excuse me, are you implying that the way he looks is an embarassment? Because hunny, that's just plain PREJUDICE. Ugh.. I can't believe in the current year, bigots like you think it's alright to face shame people.

Get a fucking life!!!

lolwhat

wat

Is Canada 'the land that fun forgot'?

im assuming the manchild president thought having a picture of his face as an iphone wallpaper was absolutely hilarious that he had to retweet it!

how presidential

Tfw Trump fucked Justin Trudeau's mom.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WfZLPXvI7xE

>bringing up a tweet from november 2014
day of the rake is now

shame

>1:04 AM - 6 Nov 2014
Not an argument.

oh sweetie what a shit casserole you baked in the thread

I like how none of you can defend the tweet except for "OH IT WAS 2014"

im sure hes matured a lot in 24-36 months guys. /sarcasm

>day of the grill
day of the rake

>112157492
that was 2014 geez

>requesting an updated pic

>the day of the grill

Is that the only annual day Cucknadians are allowed to use a carbon-producing grill if they are white?

Good, raw burgers are terrible

Trump tweets are the best tweets
A+ tweets

Virgin mobile
>poorfag

Should this even be happening?

I was somewhat shocked till I saw it was posted over 2 years ago. Come on fella...

>/sarcasm
go back to plebbit faggot

HEY KISAMAS,
WATASHI SHITZU APE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA /PTG/. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF BAD HOMBRESASHI BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN LACK OF WALL, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON DRUMPFSASHI WATANABE TWEETER DVENTY FORE SEVEN SHITPOSTOYASHI.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN "BANATO TO 3-0 COURTOFUKO MUDSLIMJMATO"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA TWEETAJO WO SHITOPOSTO; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.
(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI HE WATASHI ON TWEETYSAN)

I think your just a bitch because I'm jealous of strong leadership with no filter

I'll bake another one on your face, hunny-snookems.

DOTG soon.

> DAY OF THE RAKE

>Syria 2014
Thank the west for that.
Idiot.
A lot of middle eastern countries were progressing before we bombed and occupied much of the Middle East.

This is your president, lead.
The face and national symbol of Canada.
Hope he will continue be president.

so salty

This is your Prime Minister, leaf.
You faggots got much bigger problems than Trump.