"b-but I thought white people were good"

>"b-but I thought white people were good"

Seriously wtf is wrong with you?

Do not make me pull out crime statistics.

Also you don't see white people coming to his defense.

>pic
>"""white"""

WHITE LIVES MATTER
BURN ALL CARS YOU SEE
KILL EVERY COP YOU SEE
ATTACK BLACK PEOPLE

#JUSTICE FOR THIS GUY

>that
>white

I don't care what race he is. Peel that fuckers skin off and let him die slow

He's so white that it hurts my eyes.

>A Finn

Literally half of criminals are white people, and they make up 60% of the population so yeah you can expect a couple kiddy tiddlers

Non race-based eugenics is what we need

>1 white person does this and will be imprisoned and likely killed for it
>meanwhile an entire town of niggers all agree to beat and burn a 7 year old to death

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE WUZ GOING TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY

/thread

Reminds me of those old pics people regularly post of White vs irish.

Where did this happen? Couldn't be Chicago since the girl was on her way to church.

You must go back to Mechicho.

He looks like a murderer like seriously, any town he's in should consider him a suspect whenever a crime is committed.

The boy was trying to steal garri though
Puts him back to right path, next time he wont be so eager to steal

he looks like a dude tom waits would write a song about

That animal better get what he deserves in prison.

Also he looks inbreed as fuck.

This is idiotic. There are bad people all over the world, regardless of skin color

He died.

Do you know how hard it is to prevent crime in the shitstains of the world

Yeah, next time he will not steal for hunger because he's fucking dead.

>A schizo maniac
>A person

Why is OP always THIS retarded

>"b-but I thought USA was the land of free, were people prosper"

And 49% of the population lives with under 35k a year and doesn't pay taxes.

Whats your point nigger? everybody has black sheep among their mist, niggers are inheritly aggresive, non-cooperative, steal yo bikes, and leave their children

While whites tend , KEY WORD tend , to work together, take care of their families, provide, and less aggresive towards each other.

>this is what happens when you confuse Brazil with the world
People here are alright. Except Fritzl but he rots in prison for life (sexual emergency clause can only be pulled off by niggers)

If you dont support the practice of burning kids to death for stealing, you have complete disregard for the idea of private property and should be considered to be a communist.

Disgusting pedo sub-human commie-scum.

KILL EM ALL!

Difference is that in black communities sexually assaulting children is normal, also no snitching. In Muslim communities she deserved it, that whore. At most he'd pay her family a couple of goats and a cow.

In white communities he'll be locked away forever, hopefully executed. Ig not the other inmates will take care of that.

That guy is not white.

Yep. OP has clearly posted an Irishman.

Why are whites more likely to be pedos?

>austria
>99% of population are turbo kikes
>"people here are alright"

White people statistically are the most violent and cause the worst crimes. They are sick people who do it because they are mental and insane, at least blacks do it because of gang violence and upbringing, whites are just naturally demented people.

You are thinking of Switzerland (mountain kikes). We are just mountain Germans.

So sterilize 99% of blacks and 9% of whites?

Said nobody ever.

There are no White people in Illinois anymore

So this is the face of a subhuman.

Is that bruising? The fuck?

The % of white criminals per capita is much lower than the % of blacks and hispanic criminals per capita.

If you want to try to disprove this, then please do so with factual evidence.

gettin her life together n shiet goin to church n shitetfor dem programs shiet she didn't do nuffin

I've noticed that...

I would be totally down with racism if it was a general policy to euthanize/sterilize all low IQ violent fucks.

I don't see why racists think its ok for a white person to rape and kill my fiance but its not ok for a nigger to do it.

If you want to solve the violent crime problem then lets solve it. The best indicators of potential crime is a family history of crime.

>wide nose
>thick lips
>white

I could give lots of examples of bad people all over the world, including austrians, but there's no need. Russians, austrians, germans, americans, south americans, africans...

>ayy lmaos are white now
Ok m8

>White lives matter
hmmm not sure why this is a mongol cause tho? Enlighten bit here Pekka... Kiitti!

(((white)))

What is with niggers and tyres? Is that some kind of ritual they do before burning people?

>leafposting

for a second i thought this was another "MUHH MEXCIAN RAPEST"

kek

what the fuck is wrong with white ppl.

The smell of burning tire is slightly better than the smell of burning nigger so it's used as incense.

It's called necklacing. The tire is filled with gas and set on fire. It's something that the civil rights hero Nelson Mandela did to people who disagreed with him.

>what the fuck is wrong with white ppl.
We stopped putting genetic abnormalities out in the forest as children.

these faggots can't understand prevalence among racial majorities. which is weird considering how collectivist they usually are

First thing I thought of too

Is that a caveman

Kek.
It must be some kind of traditional execution method that evolved into this.

Two year old story to show that once a decade a white European can be as degenerate as 90% of niggers are every day of the year.

Tell you what, Sambo, if us whites are so terrible why do you fucking orcs follow us everywhere we go? Why not move to Haiti or Liberia where there are no whites to hold you back?

they're niggers. it's literally monkey see monkey do

double numerals confirm

>white

Geez man, that guy looks rough.

>most crimes committed by the largest percentage of the population SHOCK

Stop with this fucking meme, liberal shitheel. If you could point me to a single country where white people were both the minority AND the single biggest perpetrators of crime, I'd give a shit. It's never the case.

Ok

>shit black eyes
White nig

>It must be some kind of traditional execution method that evolved into this.
From what I've read, they literally think the black smoke from the burning rubber will make it so the victim's spirit doesn't make it to the spirit realm or whatever the fuck they call the afterlife

He's considered white in the USA

>that thing
>people

except there are a lot more useless and bad people among black/arabs than there are among Europeans

He looks like a neanderthal.

I figured it was just to fuck them up more. Hot melting tire fused to your skin seems like it would kill if by some miracle the fire itself didn't.

>obvious white man, dirty from being homeless and a drug addict
>h-h-he's not white

no true white man fallcy. you cumskins never fail to amaze me.

Oh I'm sure that's part of it too
Also I'm sure they do it for entertainment as well

Hot

>white

This thing looks like a neanderthal.

The difference is nobody will defend this faggot. Most would like him to get the punishment he deserves: death.

Nobody claims that violent, evil white trash doesn't exist, or that no heinous crimes are commited by white scum. They're just relatively fewer and farther between.

And when they show themselves, the white community wants them dead.

Holy fuck.

7 years old.

No words for that evil. It's just infuritating.

>huge lips
>nigger nose
>massive brow ridge

Bruh
It isnt all skin color

This too

The difference here is when whites fuck up, we actually acknowledge that they fucked up and we leave them to whatever fate awaits them.

We don't automatically go "He was a good boy, he didn't do nothing!" and put every fucking criminal on some kind of pedestal because we were foolishly led to believe that the system is wrong and not the individual.

>that thing
>white

>but but white people are the reason blacks are killing each other

Uh uh sweetie pie sugar buns honey dip

It's like people's intelligence are distributed on a curve or something. We are all the same.

The stark differences between blacks and whites are on display in this thread:

White guy, alone and in secret, kills child. The community finds out, and sentences him to DIE.

Black boy steals flour to eat. The COMMUNITY itself KILLS HIM.

Pic.

Kek. One less nigger.

>when a "white" guy rapes an 8 year old
>headlines

>when a black does it
>oh
>oh....

We don't make excuses for trash like that and would gladly end that fucker. but niggers would be calling him a Good boy dindo nuffins. thats the difference

I got it finbro and I kek'd

He obviously got his fucking ass kicked by somebody, either the father or the police.

your correct
I am the man in the picture
you got me again

He looks anglo, therefore non-white.

All races have scum. Just seems that whites have less scum in their ranks than others.

so... next time he wont be so eager to steal?

This isn't white even in Brazil.

Ok