At this point I hate Europeans more than the refugees for allowing this kind of shit to happen

At this point I hate Europeans more than the refugees for allowing this kind of shit to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/muhameds-comment-while-raping-twelve-year-old-ida-black-dck-expensive-gets-away-22-days-community
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/friends-family-rapist-muhammed-continue-abuse-12-year-old-victim/
pastebin.com/mzFJyxea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this can't be real

This tbqh it's contemptible enough that I almost think "shame that happened but good that the country can serve as an example".

BLACKED

Why are white "men" so pathetic and cowardly?

Welcome to my world. I wish the admins would ban threads about shit happening in euroland. These people support it. They welcome it. And they're niggers in my eyes who deserve extermination. Fuck every non-White supremacist. FUCK EM ALL!

I don't even blame the refugees...

Hell I'd be willing to partner with them to wipe out the eurocucks and let them keep western Europe

Never underestimate svenland

Let's be honest. She probably enjoyed the superior poc cock.

A year ago i would of agreed, but since then i have seen some shit that defies reality. Mostly from cucked sweden.

Give link

Yeah but shit like this happens literally all the fucking time especially in Sweden. I am ashamed that they are white.

>niggers never rape white women in America

friatider.se/muhameds-comment-while-raping-twelve-year-old-ida-black-dck-expensive-gets-away-22-days-community

Here's a link I found. Not sure how credible it is.

not all europeeans

Can we please just kill everyone in Sweden?

Disgusting, death penalty for these criminal savages and the traitors who bring them over.

Remember its not white genocide. Its white suicide. You dumb fucks deserve it.

Funny but sad thing is I searched "Muhammad 22 hours community service" to find link and there was another story about some rapefugees gangraping a 14 year old swede and getting a hundred something days community service. On shitty phone so browser sucks ass or I would post link. Fuck swedes.

It never ends

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/friends-family-rapist-muhammed-continue-abuse-12-year-old-victim/

Fucking disgusting. I hate Swedes, most pathetic people on the planet. So happy I live in America and not that shithole.

"Black dick is expensive"

What did he mean by this?

fuck off before I get the rake, canuck.

Europe is becoming a fucking shithole, yes.

Thanks, i searched aswell, and found the same as you and no more, might as well be fake.

He means there's a toll.

I feel awful for that girl having no one to protect her, but Sweden as a country should be walled off and laughed at. RIP. Unless the Svens snap at some point.

may the Party of Freedom, National Front, and other right-wing parties in Europe win this year and the other upcoming years. Praise Kek!

an example to who ? the onloy people who care/ dont want sub-humans replacing them aren't gunna do shit

you actually think these stories will bring marxists to our cause?

there should be a special law for rapefugee = capital punishment

At least over 50 percent of white Americans are smart enough to keep them out.

At least the refugees think they're right and they're allowed to do this. They dont know any better.
European politicians know it's wrong but are too cucked to do anything. I'm gonna run screaming down the street naked in joy once the EU collapses.

Europe has literally become 2nd Africa. Can't even protect their own children.
It's really hard to blame rapefugees at this point.

You take that back user or trudeaus anti hate police will raid you.

I for one appreciate our muslim overlords and would happily give up a daughter or feminine son to them

The latinos that voted for trump were the cubans, the whitest hispanics....all the blacks stayed in cuba because they can't swim.

what I wonder sometimes is why do the Muslims and Jews always fuck with the Europeans? Like what the hell? We just try to mind our own business and then, one of them always tries to fuck with us and making the European lives a hell, just why? Are they jealous or something?

and get caught and sentenced to 22 days community service

god damn you bongs have been worthless ever since WW2

Russiabros pls, annex Sweden already, it's not like you're gonna find any resistance anyway.

it wasn't only the Cubans, believe it or not, there were other legal hispanics that wanted Trump, there were even legal Mexicans that wanted Trump to win the elections.

Difference is niggers go to prison when they do it.

This is so 2015
Sweden isn´t that biggoted anymore.
A crime like this would never reach the public in today´s sweden.

I best his community service will be helping Sweden on it's mission to increase birthrates

Muhamed and his gang will fight harder to defend sweden than sven and his boyfriend

It's not Europeans, it's liberals. Don't let them divide us. We all are dealing with these scumbag cuckolds, even in the US.

>22 days
>180 hours

thats 7.5 days

since the end of ww2 or the start? because id argue that they were useless during the war too

>start fighting germany
>cant handle it
>try to drag US into it

bongs need to get nuked

> what I wonder sometimes is why do the Muslims and Jews always fuck with the Europeans? Like what the hell? We just try to mind our own business and then, one of them always tries to fuck with us and making the European lives a hell, just why? Are they jealous or something?

It is because you worship women and always have. The Torah (old testament) along with Islam have the man as the master, and allow men to take female children as brides. It's very clear in the Hebrew, weather you're reading Numbers 31 or Deuteronomy 22.

You spurn the word of the God or argue that it doesn't mean what it says, or it doesn't say what it says while you wave around your KJV translation above the original word.

Jesus, the person you worship but who never seems to answer your prayers, opposed God and set woman as the master.

You're cuck scum and always have been. You have the cutest girls but you men are slaves to the queen bee.

It probably wouldn't have hurt if she was raped by a whitey.

They probably meant he worked 180 hours split up between 22 days.

Jubilee Bible 2000 – “But all the FEMALE CHILDREN that have not known a man by lying with him KEEP ALIVE FOR YOURSELVES.” – Numbers 31:18

Webster’s Bible – “Translation But all the FEMALE CHILDREN that have not known a man by lying with him, KEEP ALIVE FOR YOURSELVES.” – Numbers 31:18

Living Bible (TLB) – “Only the LITTLE GIRLS may live; you may KEEP THEM FOR YOURSELVES.” – Numbers 31:18

“לָכֶֽם la-chem. The bread, flesh. P. N.
לָכֶֽם la-cham. 1 He ate, devoured; 2 partook of, participated; 3 accepted, received; 4 sustained, preserved; 5 CONSUMED, DEVOURED, swallowed up; contended, warred, as with an enemy. 3. M. s. Pret K. pl. Prob. 4:17. F. Ps. 141: 4. Prov. 23:6. Imp. 33:1. Pres. Part. Ps. 56: 2, pl. ver. 3. Paul. Pl. const. Deut. 32: 4. Inf. Prov. 23: 1. Niph. Num. 21: 26. Jud. 9: 17. Part. Deut. 3: 22. Pl. Jos. 11: 25. Inf. Exod. 17: 10. As a n. m. s. לָכֶֽם Food, bread, sustenace, a feast, or banquet, ANYTHING WITH WHICH WE ARE PLEASED, OR SATISFIED; figuratively, the Messiah, or bread of eternal life; also, the gospel, or salvation. Prov. 6: 17. 23: 6. Gen. 3: 19. Num. 28: 2. Job 6: 7. Ps. 105: 40. John 6: 31. 41: 50. 1 Cor. 10: 3. LXX. …, To feed, sustain, fatten, as with corn. Arab. … Lah-ma. Ro TO DEVOUR, AS FLESH, to make firm, strong.

“טַף (TAF) ., i.p. .., w.s…. coll. CHILDREN, LITTLE ONES. (A complete Hebrew-English pocket-dictionary to the Old Testament (1905]) By Karl Feyerabend page 118)
Devour the female children: ie enjoy them as brides.

Fuck you whites.

Lol.

Men can rape female children and just keep them: Deuteronomy chapter 22, 28-29, in hebrew. The hebrew refers to a girl (age, say from infancy till adolescence). The worst crime under women's christianity: a man having a nice sweet young girl: fine and endorsed under the law of the God (Not Jesus)

Furthurmore Deuteronomy says do not go to the right nor the left, and if anyone entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god to kill them.

It also refers to the man as ba'al: master, of the female.

As baalzebub was lord of the flies, the man is lord of woman.

It's all right there if you would read it.

Why should we listen to your Jesus rather than the God of the book of deuteronomy? (Who you seem to treat as a demon... in practice... you hate everything He says and instead raise up women and deny men everything that is good).

If you wish to argue about taphas, here's a refutation of your arguments:
pastebin.com/mzFJyxea

>No. When the Old Testament conflicts with Jesus's own words, Jesus takes priority.

Which is why he was killed.

Deuteronomy says do not go to the right nor the left, and if anyone entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god to kill them.

"You are of your father - a murderer from the begining" --Jesus talking about someone... seemingly the God of the Armies that we see in deuteronomy.

"No man nor woman, all one in christ"

"Do not stone the woman"
"A man that looks at a woman has committed adultery"
"Die for the woman"

All inversions of Deuteronomy.

"Better a millstone" cry of the american protestant is another one. (though out of context for once)

Jesus came to free women from men and preach a false inclusive god: to take from men their victory over women and girls.

The God written of in Deuteronomy, The God of the Armies, is the opposite. And yes, he killed many many many and tells his followers to kill in his name, to kill his enemies.

Sometimes people such as Vlaimere Putin does this even.

Nice try CTR.

fuck off Ahmed, we're against child marriage because that's just fucking disgusting and degenerate. Women shouldn't be treated like sexual objects (unlike how the Muslims treat them), we're not a bunch of animals, we're civilized and we have something called decency. Go suck Schlomo's dick, Ahmed.

Don't confuse Sweden with the rest of Europe.

Pic related. This was in a Norwegian newspaper today, and the context is exactly what you think it is.

Is the video on BLACKED yet? Pls post link.

LOL nuke Sweden and nothing of value would be lost.

you're right
it's not the refugees fault, it's our own for letting them in. only lefties blames other people for their problems. real men show responsibility for their actions.
it's our fault and we need to fix it.

Whites are pro-feminist cucks. Always have been, even 2000 years ago, always controlled by women.

The white nationalist group hate men that like pretty young girls far more than "blacks" "jews" etc.

Always have.

Whites are absolute scum and are the enemy of man and the friend of women.

The God of the Old Testament is fine with man+girl and has the man as the master (ba'al), but the god of the whites Jesus, hates the God of the Old Testament and wished to sheild women from men.

Don't like feminism? Jesus started it. Is it such a coincidence that women's rights blossomed once whites learned to read enmasse? No

Paul tried to reform the garbage Jesus created and get back to the OT in practice (he was a good Jew and good for Men), but Paul's church has been overtaken.

how about we nuke Israel and the entire middle east? That's where most problems begin in the world these days.

>60%

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

go shill somewhere else, Ahmed.

If you did something as deprived as this to a muslim, you would have her entire family behind your door with whatever weapons (they would also kill her, but that´s another story)

There is no-one worse to piss off then a Chechen who has 5+ brothers.

We here in the west have grown dependent on our institutions.
Sometimes - A nigger needs to be hanged.

>fuck off Ahmed, we're against child marriage because that's just fucking disgusting and degenerate. Women shouldn't be treated like sexual objects (unlike how the Muslims treat them), we're not a bunch of animals, we're civilized and we have something called decency. Go suck Schlomo's dick, Ahmed.

I'm a white like you, but I hate you.

I love the God of Deuteronomy, I hate you and your god Jesus. I hate your beliefs. I would do anything to put you in bondage to the laws of the Old Testament God and free men from the shackles of Jesus and his women's world.

You are fucking scum.
Numbers 31 and Deuteronomy 22, in hebrew, both support man+girl, including in cases of rape.

You wonder why the world hates you? I tell you: you are supplicants to women (who you call "civilization"). You are torturers of men. You deny marriage. You are fucking pieces of shit and so are your cunt women.

America sure is decent

Men can rape female children and just keep them: Deuteronomy chapter 22, 28-29, in hebrew. The hebrew refers to a girl (age, say from infancy till adolescence). The worst crime under women's christianity: a man having a nice sweet young girl: fine and endorsed under the law of the God (Not Jesus)

Furthurmore Deuteronomy says do not go to the right nor the left, and if anyone entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god to kill them.

Why should we listen to your Jesus rather than the God of the book of deuteronomy? (Who you seem to treat as a demon... in practice... you hate everything He says and instead raise up women and deny men everything that is good).

pastebin.com/mzFJyxea

>No. When the Old Testament conflicts with Jesus's own words, Jesus takes priority.

Deuteronomy says do not go to the right nor the left, and if anyone entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god to kill them.

"You are of your father - a murderer from the begining" --Jesus talking about someone... seemingly the God of the Armies that we see in deuteronomy.

"Do not stone the woman"
"Die for the woman"

"Better a millstone" cry of the american protestant is another one. (though out of context for once)

Jesus came to free women from men and preach a false inclusive god: to take from men their victory over women and girls.

The God written of in Deuteronomy, The God of the Armies, is the opposite. And yes, he killed many many many and tells his followers to kill in his name, to kill his enemies.

Daily reminder

yep because pretty much every white female american has a 9mm in her handbag

Blacks killing blacks. The second they try that shit on a middle class family they get life in prison or the death penalty.

Feminism only became a thing because the enormous scientific, economic and societal progress made by white men ended up making housewives borderline obsolete. With children in school for half the day, chores reduced to a few hours thanks to modern inventions, and food shopping consisting of a quick trip to the colonial store, middle class women were pacing around at home with nothing to do, so they started fighting for "equal rights" out of sheer boredom.

I knew there was something like this in the bible but WOW, that whole part of deuteronomy is terrifying. It's that famous line from enoch powell's speech on steroids.

>45 All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you. 46 They will be a sign and a wonder to you and your descendants forever. 47 Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and gladly in the time of prosperity, 48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.
>64 Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods—gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known. 65 Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the Lord will give you an anxious mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart. 66 You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day, never sure of your life. 67 In the morning you will say, “If only it were evening!” and in the evening, “If only it were morning!”—because of the terror that will fill your hearts and the sights that your eyes will see. 68 The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

God doesn't take kindly to defectors...

Most homocides on whites in America are done by blacks.

GET BLACKED JOHNNY BOY

Deuteronomy?

What's that? The study of Deuters?

Goddammit, now I have to go to Sweden just to hunt this faggot down, and kill him by making him suffocate on his own dick, before impaling him and letting the entire world see what happens to shitstain Somalia when they touch white women.

>fuck off Ahmed, we're against child marriage because that's just fucking disgusting and degenerate. Women shouldn't be treated like sexual objects (unlike how the Muslims treat them), we're not a bunch of animals, we're civilized and we have something called decency. Go suck Schlomo's dick, Ahmed.

Females were created for man, and man is to be "ba'al": lord, master, over the female.

There is nothing wrong with man+girl, Deuteronomy 22, 28-29 is fine with it ( pastebin.com/mzFJyxea ) including when the man rapes the female child.

You can also read in Numbers 31 as Moses' men take female children to "devour" (that's what the translated phrase "take them for yourselves" actually means: devour them sexually).

If there were a war, I would join the side against you whites, tho I am a white myself. I absolutely hate you, I hate your society, I hate your culture (cuntture), and you have nothing for me.

You're like a beehive or a chimpanzee troup. Queen bee, some bulls, and the rest are workers, or a bunch of chimps fucking whoever is strongest and manipulating the rest. You are absolute scum and it is a shame that the "pedos" don't slaughter you as they did in the past.

Atleast Islam will win, maybe finally your Jesus will stay dead.

Nigger's can go to jail here for very simple things just to keep them on their toes.

But here in Texas I have seen female Judges fuck shit up.

Most American prisoners are black. I'm not shitting on swedes because refugees are fucking them up and raping them. I'm shittng on swedes because they wont even throw the fuckers in jail.

Like sentencing a pedophile to community service in a kindergarten.

Deuteronomy is the 5th book in the old testament, fucking white retard.

It is the book of Law.

>God doesn't take kindly to defectors...

All earnest followers of Jesus' word are defectors. Which is every white cuck in practice.

"Do not stone the woman"
"Die for the woman"

How do you even write something like this without passing out from cringing so hard?

And blahblahblah, I'm sure I'm so pathetic that I can't even imagine that some people are actually men of action blahblahblah kys

pastebin.com/mzFJyxea

"Do not stone the woman"
"Die for the woman"

you traitorous scum will be the first to be hung on the day of the rope.

>I love the God of Deuteronomy, I hate you and your god Jesus. I hate your beliefs. I would do anything to put you in bondage to the laws of the Old Testament God and free men from the shackles of Jesus and his women's world.
kek, I love how you think I'm a Christian, I'm not a Christian, I'm an Agnostic/believer but I'd honestly prefer living in a Christian society more than a Jewish or Muslim society, that's a fact.
>Numbers 31 and Deuteronomy 22, in hebrew, both support man+girl, including in cases of rape.
that's honestly one of the reasons why I don't really have much respect for the Bible, Torah and Quran. Because it promotes those behaviors and its just disgusting. The reason why we "worship" women is probably because naturally, we're attracted to beauty, let's face it, a lot of people (including myself) find white women to be the most beautiful women in this world. If you don't like the West then just fucking leave and go to the Arab world if you like it so much.

>black dick is expensive

newfag detected

Easy. In Russia, when some sick fuck abuses a child, the entire neighborhood/or village gets together and beat the fuckers to death/trample/quarter/castrate whatever is left of him before handing him over to the police (if they manage to show up fast enough) or the coroner.

Medieval mindsets can only be cured by medieval justice.

Just what the fuck?
I am in lost of words, Jesus you fucking cucks, How the fuck do you go from being the most powerful countries just to get soft over a couple of fucking trash human beings we like to call refugees?
You got cucked, And i swear to god it fucking hurts me, Fuck i am so pissed to know arabians from the fucking slums, From the poorest countries around, Are fucking living, "Happily" While your own fucking people are losing it, SHAKE MY FUCKING HEAD

It's not real. But i wouldnt be surprised if something like this did happen in my glorious homeland.

Every day I get closer and closer to this.

I don't even understand what he meant by this.
Like if you were going to pay for a male prostitute the black one's cost more?

and why the hell do you think that the right-wing is rising in the West, it's not rising for no reason ya know.

>prosecutor
>her

I don't think I ever heard of child abuser being mob-lynched here.

Bible Bashing Bigot Bakery Bankrupted By Butt Bandits. Lol

Because the area where I grew up, it didn't make the news. Instant justice was served.

>Why should we listen to your Jesus rather than the God of the book of deuteronomy?
You shouldn't, because your a sub-human kike. Judaism is no less degenerate than Islam.

Have you seen black on white violence and rape statistics in America?

This shit is not because Euros allow it, it's because these fucking "people" can't be controlled or trusted or civilised anywhere anyhow.

Whites need to wake up and fast before it's too late.

Ya know if Europeans just started raping muslim children and yelling at them "Refugees are welcome here" I bet the muslims would start leaving Europe. If the cops show up just tell them your being multicultural and just converted to Islam.

Didn't you hear? Russia is a simple place, where men are strong, and tribal justice is swift.