>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yh0pjWdnUuo
archive.is/h9JV3
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/
sacbee.com/news/business/article132146279.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Priebus the mole?

So lads, what's on the menu for this weekend? Any further habbenings today or shall I head off to play some New Vegas or TF2?

AWOO MOTHAFUCKAS

Does anyone else hide all of the awoo and anime spam?

Watch those autists now reply to my post. I'm just gonna hide it.

Hell yeah!!

It seems that there's only a couple chapters left

HOW DID EVERYTHING GO SO RIGHT

Yes. Priebus needs to be fired ASAP.

A todos los que hablamos español

¿Qué podriamos hacer con cuentas falsas en Facebook?

¿Pretender que somos abogados y mandar la informacion a ICE?

¿Alguna idea ingeniosa?

I am only replying to call you a faggot.

You may hide it now.

The frog chimpout is getting gassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=yh0pjWdnUuo

Weekends things slow down but Prime Minister of Japans still golfing with Trump so a happening could be possible. I think you are good for few hours or just mobile browse.

HEY KISAMAS,
WATASHI SHITZU APE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA /PTG/. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF BAD HOMBRESASHI BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN LACK OF WALL, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON DRUMPFSASHI WATANABE TWEETER DVENTY FORE SEVEN SHITPOSTOYASHI.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN "BANATO TO 3-0 COURTOFUKO MUDSLIMJMATO"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA TWEETAJO WO SHITOPOSTO; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.
(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI HE WATASHI ON TWEETYSAN).

>Weekends things slow down but Prime Minister of Japans still golfing with Trump

Pls hide me.

why is that awoo so smug?

NEW WALLPAPER

>The Trump Deportation Regime Has Begun

>Early Thursday, immigration attorneys in Los Angeles started getting calls from clients across the city. Some callers reported being picked up by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents at their homes. Others were caught at their workplaces, including one man detained at a Target store. The first round of Trump-era deportation sweeps had begun.

>archive.is/h9JV3

we don't deserve this timeline brahs

Abe is having an anime marathon sleepover, plus they are playing golf right now. Without spicer, it looks like a comfy weeken

Go play vidya and come back later, might have some spic riots for ya

Did you guys know that Trump's ancestors were named DRUMPF? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

magic is real

Trump will find out who (maybe multiple) it is.

My bet is mostly state dept, since they get involved in the calls since is diplomacy. McCarthy knew from way back when the State dept was corrupted with commies.

>weebshit
>calling anyone a faggot

Remember to not let your ancestors down!

lol haha
But seriously we can't let him have the nuclear codes.

You should just post that image in their circles, make it spread and hope that people believe it's real. If you try to push it too much, it will seem suspicious, so be careful.
Also, there was this too.
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

>black suit with brown pants
That was risky black SS dude, but the tie really pulls it together.

Encourage them to go back to their homeland.

Is it a good idea? What do the top economic minds of Sup Forums think?

*brown shoes

Did Sup Forums first Nazify Pepe as a joke and the left took it seriously?

desu though I'm pretty sure barron does have autism

Hey, look... the Austria poster is still here.

Get fucked. You are due for your enriching.

Have any illegals returned to Peru yet?

Why aren't you niggers helping ICE find targets for their deportation?

Go on twitter and find hits for uppity illegals. Report these to ICE's tip line. Help MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Really boggles my noggles.

Sounds good lads. Viday it is!

LEEEEEETS DO IIIIIIIIT!

>those bars
did an education major make this chart?

no way
it's some fucking RNC or executive staffer
the State Department in particular has been a jobs program for liberal ivy league graduates for decades
then there's McCain and all his national security connections

It's one of Reince's staffers that he brought in to work underneath him in the WH

also his skin tone really helps

I think the creator disavowed Sup Forums and that only made our cocks harder.

>Report pic related after Tucker's show when he guested
>He's still in America

WHAT THE FUCK ICE

>Know your enemy

>dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/indivisible-with-ties-to-george-soros-sows-division-against-trump-gop-lawmakers/

This is the group behind the town hall protests.

I don't get it, did they doctor the numbers but forget to do it right?

hello Rick

It's stupid objectively.

>US consumers now pay more, this how somehow hurts Mexico
Unless the demand declines then the Mexican economy tanks. But I still don't see how this finances the wall.

How can Trump win Texas in 2020 when the millions of illegals in Rio Grande Valley will refuse to get deported?

>tfw no barron trump yaoi doujins

Awoo

that fucking graph
really activates my almonds

Yes then cnn created a fake kkk pepe that never existed before

awoo

STFU and serve yer women on a silver platter to rapefugees.

Soon

My relatives in burgerland have visas or citizenship and I haven't heard anything on the local news, so maybe it's mostly mexicans.

Not sure myself, propose to me some plausible scenarios which may expose him to be the "mole"?

Hey, look...the weeb pedo is still here.
Get fucked. You will be send into concentration camps

Why does he hate the Philippines so much anyway?

who could have (((guessed)))`

>liberals are treating this shit like the nazi ss detaining jews

lmfao

Yep, nothing organic about it.

Kek, they scattered like cockroaches

Euros migh have a chance after all

stupid people see it as "BUT MY MEXICAN SHIT WILL COST 20% MORE NOW"

but in reality theyll just buy a different option. a 20% tax will displace a MASSIVE amount of mexican product sales. those consumers will be buying alternatives. if other policies work to make american products not only competitive in price but great in quality, then we not only stop exporting money but begin exporting products and importing money

Matt Furie disavowed Sup Forums and voted for Hillary. His creation helped influence the election for the enemy.
But that only radicalized us further!

Hey fags, shop a MAGA hat onto Mima or I curse you all with my Jewish magick.

STOP

there are other markets besides mexico not to mention any company idiotic enough to keep importing goods from mexico will suffer. I doubt on the mexico end that markets freezing up can be a good thing.

Just want to ask why?

What bothers you about anime posting on an imageboard created for anime?

I could totally see Trump as the Producer.

Twitter names aren't enough. We need names and addresses. Or those of people housing and helping them.

Autism

this would be good to spread on twitter. make by based straya

STOP

Kek spread this terrible advice hahahaha

This is a Swedish basket weaving symposium user

MUSLIM GROUPS REJECTING FEDERAL GRANT MONEY TO FIGHT EXTREMISM

sacbee.com/news/business/article132146279.html

>A California Islamic school wanted to keep an open mind before Donald Trump took office. But less than a month into Trump's presidency, the school rejected $800,000 in federal funds aimed at combatting violent extremism.

>But the fledgling school's founding president, Jihad Turk, said officials ultimately felt accepting the money would do more harm than good.

>It's "a heck of a lot of money, (but) our mission and our vision is to serve the community and to bring our community to a position of excellence," Turk said. "And if we're compromised, even if only by perception in terms of our standing in the community, we ultimately can't achieve that goal,"

>All told, more than 20 percent of the roughly $10 million awarded by the Homeland Security Department has been rejected.

They outed themselves

We need the age old Swedish wisdom to guide us through dark times such as these.

How does someone get a job with no social security number? They do a background check pretty much everywhere. How about a bank account? How about when they retire? How does someone collect social security and medicare with no social security number? Are they considered citizens? Can illegals carry a firearm? If no, why can't they protect themselves? What if they want to go into politics? Can an illegal become a judge? How about a mayor or governor? How about a police officer? If no, what job is acceptable for illegals? It is dangerous getting into the US illegally. Remember when a semi-truck was found abandoned in the summer and they found many dead locked in the back because the driver abandoned them and didn't tell anyone they were in there? Also why deport some and not others? And what if the US decides to give its citizens medicare for all or free college or a universal basic income. Are illegals entitled to benefits?

I really have no idea who he is until that episode.

It's John Miller.

This is fake news. Their surname was actually Trumpf, which is literally Trump in German.

His name is a completely accurate Anglicization.

FULFILL MY REQUEST OR SUFFER MY WRATH, GOYIM!!!

It adds nothing to the discussion and it's essentially avataring which is against the rules. It also takes up an image and a post which could be used for something else.

How soon like shota yaoi soon or wait till hes 15 for more yaoi tier soon?

Yup.

>we cant accept that cash because out extremist attendants would get mad

This sounds like Trump is saving money. What else is it saying?

How long until the Japanese make the decision as to weather Baron will be straight or gay in life?

Hi guys, I'm a reporter for the Daily Beast and New York Magazine. I'm looking for anyone that was at the Jason Chaffetz town hall. If you were paid or not paid by an outside group, please share your stories with me! Email me your stories: currentyashar AT gmail dot com. Thank you!

>Jihad Turk

Deport them all

Where do illegal Mexicans hang out on Facebook? for fucks' sake, can't find anything

Easily. You don't want to be anywhere near that wall if you're illegal.

The answer to all of those questions is 'California'

>Jihad Turk
kek