Stop using derogatory terms to refer to other people

Stop using derogatory terms to refer to other people.

>Americans are not "morbidly obese shartinmarts"
>Indians are not "pooinloos"
>Frenchmen are not "frogs with poor personal hygiene"
>Swiss are not "mountain jews"
>Canadians are not "low-test, cum-stained Aidslords"
>Jews are not "kikes"
>Blacks are not "niggers"
>Australians are not "dingofuckers"
>Poles are not "toilet scrubbers"
>Italians are not the "Mexicans of Europe"
>Spaniards are not "paellaniggers"
>The Irish are not "potatoniggers"
>Scots are not "vile, drunk abominations unto the Lord"
>Swedes are not "cucks"
>Finns are not "Asian half-breed mongrels"
>Germans are not "Krauts"
>Brazilians aren’t "favela monkeys" or "zikaniggers"
>The Dutch are not "tulipniggers"
>Brits are not "mono-toothed Pakis"
>Austrians are not "literally who?"
>Poles are not the "eternal welfare niggerqueens of Europe"
>Danes are not "Sweden's prolapse"
>New Zealanders are not "dim-witted sheepshaggers"
>Romanians are not "oven-ready gypsies"
>Turks are not "roaches with excessive body hair"
>Muslims are not "sandniggers"
>Christians are not "perma-virgin Christcucks stuck in the past"
>Asians are not "microdicks"
>Bulgarians are not "discount Romanians"

If you use any of these terms, it just proves that you have no argument. You are better than this, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
wsj.com/articles/going-outside-turns-political-in-india-toilet-drive-1486722604
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good thread user, it must have taken a long time to make.

I don't need an argument to insult you, Ahmed.

go and suck merkel's cock you damn kraut

that logo kinda looks like a raptor monster fucking a big nose merchant.

the indian sea is the merchant and europe is the raptor monster's teeth.
you guys see it?

Fuck you krautcuck.
International banter is part of Sup Forums now.

I’m an Apache attack helicopter and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my cabin. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another person to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a Apache attack helicopter just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe Apache attack helicopters as ‘military combat vehicles ’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a commanding officer . Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this ******* guy suspended from my work for making heliphobic comments about me and ordering me to get him a ****ing coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without champagne democrats, a paradise. Without the elite left there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, apache attack helicopter rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you ROTORPHOBIC bastards.

TL;DR you ROTORPHOBIC bastards will have your privileges taken down soon

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

>We are all proud democrats

This is a superb photo my Asian friend

>germany

>Jews are not Kikes
>Blacks are not Niggers

What the hell???

stereotypes are always true. it's an adaptment.

>we are one woprld
>no america
is this map advocating to sink the new world?

fresh

i am not sure if this low quality bait or legit newfag

Makes sense Ahmed Swedes are not "Cucks" Germany is the most cucked country actually.

...we are the world...

kek. How is Martin Schulz not Jewish. The guy has such an evil Jewish-looking face.

not always

> Belgian
> tfw

Stereotypes are the memes of our great ancestors. A real quick simple way to pass on information.

...we are the children...

>>Indians aren't "pooinloos"
On the contrary
wsj.com/articles/going-outside-turns-political-in-india-toilet-drive-1486722604

>NIMORA, India—Long before Prime Minister Narendra Modi vowed to build “smart cities” and mega ports, he mounted the ramparts of New Delhi’s historic Red Fort and announced his most high-profile project: toilets.
>Hundreds of millions of Indians don’t have or use them, an issue of such urgency that Mr. Modi made resolving it by 2019 central to his plans to modernize his country.
>Soon after, Manmohan Koshle, the informal headman of Nimora village, in the central Indian state of Chhattisgarh, received a midnight phone call from a local official, with an order: Make Nimora “open-defecation free,” or “ODF” in the argot of Indian bureaucracy.
>Since that day, Mr. Koshle said, “all I have thought about is toilets, toilets, toilets.”
>But some Nimora villagers—and at least 40% of Indian households—still don’t use them. Mr. Modi’s campaign illustrates the profound challenges the country faces in becoming a first-world economic power. Toilet nonuse lies at the core of India’s most-pressing health and development problems, including the spread of bacteria and viruses, diarrheal deaths and childhood stunting. It risks the safety of women who must go outside in the dark.
>The program has added 33 million new household toilets since 2014—a faster pace than before—but is still falling behind its goal of reaching 110 million in 2019. Villages that are hurriedly declared “ODF” aren’t always so.

Social justice warriors are just plain "assholes."

cont.
>The toilet-building frenzy, tallied on a government website, shrouds a bigger problem: many who get toilets don’t use them. Some consider it impure to use indoor toilets. At times, fathers-in-law refuse to share toilets with their daughters-in-law.

In houses unconnected to sewage systems—the majority of village residences—people worry about cleaning latrine pits, a job associated with those formerly known as “untouchables.” Others don’t see the need to change.
>“I like to take a walk,” said Luv Nishad, 35, a laborer in the village of Nagar, “and do my business away from where we sleep and pray.”
>Since the 1980s, thousands of toilets built by successive governments were never used. Mr. Modi’s “Clean India” initiative, launched in 2014, was meant to change that.
>But, officials and sanitation experts say, the rush to show record-breaking progress is, in many places, leading to old mistakes.
>In states controlled by Mr. Modi’s party, bureaucrats are under pressure to declare thousands of villages “ODF” before 2019, the year Mr. Modi would seek re-election. Many of them, short-staffed and ill-equipped, are coercing citizens.
>In drought-prone Anjora in central India, members of the village council say that for months they received a half-dozen daily phone calls from district administrators who asked: How many toilets have been built? What’s the delay?
>The council had tried to persuade families to construct toilets, promising a $180 grant for completion. Most families wanted the money first, unable or unwilling to invest in something they didn’t consider a priority.
>The council threatened to stop giving toiletless residents the jobs and subsidized food guaranteed by the government. One official said intransigent locals faced arrest, say council members.

>tfw I used to talk to this half-Italian half-asian grill
>tfw she un-ironically said "we are one world now"
>tfw literally never spoke a single word to her again after that and she was looking mighty beta by my rejection
mixed people, not even once.

shut up kraut

>mountain jews
>medpacks
Sure we are, who are you to tell me what I'm not?

Shoo shoo Fritz

I'm not quite sure if this is the usual kraut shilling or if it's a glorious intentional shitpost...

cont.
>M. K. Raut, a Chhattisgarh official overseeing the program, said he understands “the spirit behind such moves” and tells village headmen, “I am with you, just make sure no one starves.”
>Mr. Modi’s chief official for the initiative, Parameswaran Iyer, said the government has made leaps in “changing entrenched habits.” He said energized bureaucrats were working in “mission mode” with no pressure from New Delhi.
>In Anjora, only a fourth of the more than 500 families agreed to build for themselves. Facing a deadline, the council hired workers to make toilets for the rest, though they knew people don’t use a toilet they get without any personal effort.
>In January, Anjora declared itself “ODF.” The majority continued to go outside anyway, said a council member, who added he is among them.
>Mr. Koshle, in Nimora, sent his team door-to-door to try to persuade people to want toilets.
>Saradhu Dhivar, 57, an unemployed villager, said he had daily spats with Mr. Koshle’s associates, arguing that Nimora had ample space to go “freestyle.” His food entitlements were withheld for a month, he said, until he built a toilet. It took days “to get used to this style,” he said.
>In October, Mr. Koshle sealed a gap in the walls of a school whose large, grass-covered grounds had become a bathroom of choice. Dozens marched to his home in protest, wielding water buckets they carry for outside duty. They demolished the wall.

I will use any terms to refer to any person or group of people I choose. That is free speech. Equally you're allowed to insult me, and say anything you like, be it rational or otherwise.

Stop trying to sanction free speech. You will kill democracy if you try to control speech. People's voices will be silenced in the name of protecting peoples' feelings.

>that

final shitpost
>In December, Mr. Koshle got his police friends to stage the faux arrest of four locals he had instructed to relieve themselves outside—an attempt to strike fear, he said. He rented an auto-rickshaw with a loudspeaker, announcing that transgressors’ electricity supply would be cut.
>Recently, teams of saree-clad women kept daily vigil around lakes and grassy fields from 4:30 a.m., shouting pro-toilet slogans and blowing whistles at offenders.
>“Going to the toilet has become very political,” said Mr. Koshle. “You can’t imagine the hostility we’ve encountered.”

Literally. Cannot. Fabricate. This. Shit.

> Norwegians are "based"

Tyrannosaurus kek

>"oven-ready gypsies"
b-but I am user, I swear I am.

This.

I thought austrians were bacon strips desu

>shouting pro-toilet slogans

Thanks for the kek lad

no, faggot/legbeard, you do not have the moral ground to make demans.
/you/ owe /us/ an apology first, nigger. you were the one who started call me, a progressive, a nazi because i didn't believe the propaganda.
if you're not ready to apologize and help us work to maintain the union you can fuck right off to the gas chamber, you kike-loving sub-human degenerate.

i'm waiting.
apologize.

All these newfags that haven't seen this before.

Wew

im proud to call myself a potato nigger ahmed

American understanding of sarcasm, lads.

It was better when the krauts were nazis, now they are just cucked hipsters shouting nosense about unity and understanding

Stop samefagging this shit

>shartinmarts
>not martsharter
american with proxy confirmed. like always using german flag. go watch your trillion dollar hollywood cuckold movie america

>burger education