White people, please HELP!

>White people, please HELP!

Other urls found in this thread:

thelawdictionary.org/illegal-alien/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>if you have valid immigration status documents show it. Always carry it with you.

Wait? so wouldn't that make them a legal immigrant????

the evil white man wouldnt care cuz he's racist yo

>if you are undocumented, but you are documented, show your documents

Mexican """"intellectuals"""" ladies and gentlemen.

The right to remain silent doesn't apply to illegals because they don't have their rights protected by the Constitution

>but not your real documents

lol this. They literally have no rights. Especially with the patriot act.

I love you America

>if you are undocumented, but you are documented, show your documents

The right to remain silent.

Those days are over, amigo. From now on, you talk or the ICE makes you talk. Only Americans have a right to an attorney.

Pretty much all of these. They have no fucking rights whatsoever

Non-whites are parasites they need to return to their non-white countrys

>documents
>plural
>it
Maybe they should focus on knowing their grammar first.

Black intellectual female pic

>or say only

>If you are undocumented
>If you have valid immigration status documents, show it

How do we have 50 super bowls? Was it originally not an annual thing? Did they have like 10 superb owls in 1 year or something?

thelawdictionary.org/illegal-alien/
What is ILLEGAL ALIEN? See illegal immigrant.

Legal definition:

This term is given to a foreigner living in the US with NO RIGHT to stay who has taken no steps to become a citizen.

No rights for illegals, next?

nevermind thought the super bowl started in like the 80s didn't realize it went back that far when i looked it up

Its been around for 51 years

>America
>White

this

only citizens have rights in this country.

this is such cringe advice. each line of advice contradicts the other.. how dumb can they truly be?

>show police this card
>what to do if you're an illegal alien card
Top kek fucking retards.

Yeah I didn't realize it went back all the way to the 60s.

the pic is a Sup Forums prank you idiot. and judging by this thread, it's working.

I'm shocked and literally shaking that it took me about 2 seconds to figure out US immigration law upon this issue. WHY DON'T THEY.. ofcourse they know it but by hook or by crook they want to stay.

because football was invented by a friend of the rothschilds

LMAO YOU DONT HAVE RIGHTS YOU AREN'T A CITIZEN YOU STUPID FUCKS

>10 superb owls in 1 year

Cool

Liberals think all immigrants count as undocumented immigrants. They don't respect the time and effort that hard working families go through to get here legally, because they don't respect hard work at all.

There are Liberals in the US
1 in particular is a judge who would let an undocumented fuck his own wife.

liberals dont understand that lying by omission is still lying.

If you look at ANY of their arguments you'll find this is true. They intentionally leave important truths/details out then say they didn't lie because they didnt actually say them.

Typical commie tricks.

>non-US citizens
>thinking they have the rights of US citizens
That's not how it fucking works Poncho
You have to go the fuck back.

pretty sad really, they think everyone are legal, undermining the time and effort to be loyal to the US as part of the naturalization process. No wonder the legals hate both the "libs" and the illegal immigrants that just flaunt it whilst pissing all over everything the US stands for.

maybe this time the illegals will listen to us and STFU before the police, instead of bragging about #UndocumentedUndergrad on twitter.

the miranda rules govern ANY interaction with the police, and they apply the moment you're arrested, before your identity is verified in many cases

the court is required to offer a public defender+interpreter if they can't hire a private attorney/speak to one

>cringe advice
agreed. they need a spanish translation of the Bill of Rights

They violated the law. They shouldn't have any rights.

>If you are undocumented
>If you have valid immigration status documents
Are they really that fucking stupid?

>anarchymami
>muh constitution. lawyer plox
so funny

It's one of those things that makes self deportation easier i guess. Why complain if they self identify themselves so ICE can deal with them in turn?

Like that guy in los angeles or wherever don't recall exactly, who managed to be a politician whilst claiming that his entire family had essentially forged documents to stay illegally. So he was against deportation. That's how far it's gotten, it's pretty wild.

They come in illegally fully knowing, forge their shit, well knowing, take advantage of education and many other things, get political influence, and call to keep the door open!

Illegal immigrants don't have rights. They're literally entering the country with no permission, they are not citizens, therefore they do not have the rights of an American. Including the right to remain silent. If you don't have papers, you don't have rights, that's how it fucking works. How are these Mexiniggers so fucking retarded?

>If you're undocumented, and you have documentation, be sure to carry it around

See above.

Incorrect. The US Constitution has been ruled to apply to all US citizens AND anyone under US legal jurisdiction, so in this instance illegals would sadlt be protected by it.

However refugees and other assorted skitskins who have not yet reach US territory are not protected by the Constitution or Bill of Rights.

>Implying any of the Mexicans can understand that block of English text

>legal us jurisdiction
>illegal ailens

>incorrect
Just go read the legal definition of illegal alien.Your argument is null and void, because those statutes only cover legal citizens.

tag your friends

>burger education the post.
Most spent in the world to educate your ass yet a foreigner can find out you're wrong in about two seconds.

Necesito hablar con mi abogado!

They're in the US, they're just here illegally. Someone isn't deprived of their rights as soon as their visa expires.

That being said, throw the book at the illegal aliens, especially those that have been here for a long time.

They dont have rights at all. If they refuse to work with ICE then ICE arrests them and detains them. ICE then checks their fingerprints and eye scans for proof of having been caught before, and checks their name and other info. If they still refuse, demand a lawyer, then a lawyer comes, gets their info, and passes their info right to ICE for ICE to determine if they are a citizen or not. If not, they go away. If so, they get charged for obstruction of justice.

That's how it is, and how it works. Go down to any ICE office and ask and that is exactly what will be explained.

Except all US territory is under US legal jurisdiction and you're retarded.

>they're in the US they're just here illegaly, someone isn't deprived of their rights as soon as their visa expires.

Yes they are, you would have been kicked out for your visa overstay if existing immigration law was upheld, you have zero rights as an illegal alien.

>being this retarded
What if you went on a trip to the US? Would you have no rights?

You do not have legal rights. Truth: Undocumented immigrants DO have legal rights under the U.S. Constitution and federal statute. As far back as 1896, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that: “The Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution is not confined to the protection of citizens.

How about you fuck yourself, you fucking known nothing faggot. You have NO rights in this country if you are illegal. Its why illegals dont even serve prison time when they commit crimes.

Stupid fucking faggot.

You really don't get it do you illegal. Yes i know you overstay visas to come to the US illegally one of the usual methods. And now you're trying to justify it. Illegals have no rights, period. That's the US law. Rights are for CITIZENS.. you are taking someone who is under visa which are then under certain jurisdiction because they are foreigners applicable to stay there, but once your visa is expired.. no rights buddy.

youre the retarded one, you arent an illegal alien if youre in the country on a vacation

>you have zero rights as an illegal alien.
Except that's wrong. I'm sorry you don't like ot but the relevant precedent was ruled on by the Supreme Court 120 years ago. Illegals who are on US territory do have Constitutional rights.

Incidentally there is nothing in the Constitution that gives the right to not be punished for a crime, such as overstaying a visa.

why the fuck do illegals get attorneys

that's a right for CITIZENS, what kind of retard thinks you have a universal right to an American lawyer??

Yeah because people coming here on vacation are entering here illegally.

Fucking idiot.

Are you retarded? What you just posted contradicts yourself.
>Illegals have no rights, period
Except for under US law they do. I'm not happy about it either but that is a fact.

I get it. You're confusing the Constitution with immigration law because you're from an oppressive monarchy and can't understand how god given freedom works.

Thank you Dane.

>What if you went on a trip to the US? Would you have no rights?
I would if I went on that trip by sneaking into the country illegally instead of legally entering the country through the proper methods, you stupid limey.

You are if you don't come in through the proper methods, you dolt.

It's very refreshing to meet a geniuine illegal alien on this board, how are you doing?

see this.

Why don't you go back and sort our your own country, who do you expect is going to do it.. the magic fairy?

>an American lawyer

Who ever said that?

>god given freedom.
The only reason we have those "god given freedoms" is because we have a nation, a government and laws that are enforced -- and living in this country is and has always been a PRIVILEGE, ***NOT*** A RIGHT.

Ask the Africans about what kind of "god-given freedoms" they have.

>how are you doing?
Pretty good, just being a citizen and chilling with my law degree while speaking to people who are apparently too stupid to read.

>chilling with my law degree.
I'm glad you are so happy taking advantage of the american taxpayer. And that you enjoy being a criminal because that's what you are.

The ACLU's advice is much better.

Nah don't worry about it, my father paid cash for my education. You should think about obtaining one yourself.

I see a lot of pro bono work in your immediate future son. Perhaps you can put what you learned to good use fixing up the country you came from. God knows they need it.

>living in this country is and has always been a PRIVILEGE, ***NOT*** A RIGHT.

Much like a good education. Unfortunately for your sake, you probably would have benefited if it were a right.

You and your dad should think about migrating LEGALLY!

>attempting to move the goalpost
It would probably benefit those people a lot if they came here legally, wouldn't it.

If my dad could come here legally back in the 60's, I'm sure they could now. If they don't want to, they're more than welcome to stay in whatever country they are from. Simple as that.

>Resist arrest and chance getting shot

Amazing.

>If my dad could come here legally back in the 60's

Ahahaha, fucking 2nd gen immigrant

>If you are undocumented
>Show your documents
>But not your real documents
>But don't lie

Rather unnecessary as both he and I were born in the United States.

I'm sorry but 120 years of case law do not care about the feelings of some Danish homosexual. I don't like it either but under US law illegals do in fact have their rights protected by the US Constitution if they are on US territory. That is not an opinion, that is the law.

That is dated, it is legal to film police

Yeah, LEGAL immigrant as in "having the right to live in this country and not worrying about getting kicked out".

You should try it sometime. :^)

The reason this works is because you have to assume they are American citizens unless proven otherwise. However, citizens are retarded too. Most these twitter and Facebook lawyers never took an intro to law class. If they did they'd know how if you are stopped legally and do not have ID you can be detained until your ID is verified.

UNITED STATES V. FERNANDEZ
United States v. Graham

>points out that you are legally wrong about illegal aliens.
>danish homosexual
How quaint, it's ok don't get nervous. For your sake i hope you're right, but actually i kind of hope for your sake in a way that you are lying, because it's pretty sad how wrong you are, even with a law degree.

You have been visited by the great governor of Texas who is executing federal law. He will lock up Sanctuary mayors and sheriffs only if you say

"Lock Em Up Governor"

It just explains your lack of reading comprehension and failure to understand the US Constitution on the most basic level.

I hope by the 3rd or 4th generation your family will be better integrated into American culture and society!

Lock Em Up Governor

it's a troll infographic

Yeah. There are still laws other have to follow, but a bong in America does not have to right to bear arms

Can we subvert this card to "help" the immigrants but in reality make them show their hand to help ice officials then meme it all over Twitter?

These Leftists are far worse than their precious wetback pets. Can we trade them out. At least the Mexicans are Catholic.

It's funny how it's always the illegals who come here with an attitude, asking for gibs and don't integrate while the ones who come here legally are the ones who actually try and integrate.

Again, keep moving the goal posts with ad homs, maybe one day it will stop the deportations. :^)

I had that moment when I heard this was the 38th inauguration.

a moment though

No.

>a bong in America does not have to right to bear arms

False. 2nd Amendment rights apply to resident aliens.

Are they for real ?

Illegal Aliens do NOT have the same RIGHTS & PROTECTIONS as a Citizen of the USA

>Illegals who are on US territory do have Constitutional rights.
They have a Constitutional right to present evidence of their legal residency at the immigration/deportation hearing.
No evidence of legal residency? Have fun making Mexico great again.

>Implying I don't want to deport the illegals.

Kick them all out. I don't care where they come from, they're criminals and should be subject to the full extent of the law.

That being said, they are constitutionally entitled to a fair and speedy trial, etc. etc.

Again, please work on that reading comprehension and please continue your efforts in integrating into our great country.

Clearly the work of a clever ruseman

what the flying fuck