If France leaves EU it is over

If France leaves EU it is over

The artist could only come up with two places to trade, one of which is a fucking union that the britain is telling to fuck off

WOW. What a problematic comic. How sexist of them to assume women are weaker than men.

>If France leaves EU it is over

Yes

can't fucking wait
c'mon frogs, pull the trigger already

For crying out fucking loud Poland. WE ARE LEAVING.

Yes, this means there will be significantly less gibs for Poland and you won't be able to send your plebian classes quite so far and wide around Europe. It's about you face up to the fact that you're going to have to provide for them yourselves, instead of leaving it up to the likes of Britain.

GET OVER IT

Why is everyone in this comic Chinese?

>If France leaves EU it is over

I certainly hope so, the EU showed itself weak and cucked in the face of a Muslim invasion and therefore forfeited it's right to exist.

Oh jeez, how did the countries even existed before the EU?

France is over too

Canada and Mexico get to fuck the EU in the ass.
So why wouldn't Britain?

no more EU gibs wojack; does that mean the price of polish prostitutes is going to drop even lower?

They were poor af.
Always at war.

I have no idea, Ahmed. I just know mass rapes in your country are about to happen. Muslim population is growing.

If the USA was allowed to join the EU this would not be a problem. You had the opportunity to let us join but you denied us, now we won't help you stop France and England. We should be the leader of the EU since we are the most powerful European country

>invasion
It's called a demographics shift user, a perfectly normal thing.

>You had the opportunity to let us join

We did?

Why on earth would America want to join the EU?

its a manga stupid

>1st world
>poor af
You don't know what poor really is user.

Modern action movies tell me that these foes are evenly matched

When was that?

Because we are the world police senpai

And the other one of which is the US under Trump who made a CAMPAIGN PROMISE out of a mutually beneficial trade deal with the UK and had Nigel Farage speak at one of his rallies.

It was real in his head.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

So why would you want to get cucked by a bureaucratic organization that can overrule your national laws?

No, Mohammed, this is forced

less gibs, huh?

Because we are a very tolerant nation that likes Muslim cock almost as much as Sweden, Germany, and France. We would fit right in

You again? At least change the image you autist.

Wait I thought Masculine men are what Lefts refer as right wing?

achmed, we're going to shift your demographic into the dirt and grow tomatoes

am pollack

dis bery gut

I agree, women are weak and cannot accomplish anything.

Polan needs mo money for dem programz.

What the fuck. My understanding is that the UK is basically the economic muscle of the EU next to Germany. Am i really supposed to believe that they can't make their own trade deals?

>supposed to believe

Thats the point.

Instead of thinking for yourself, you are supposed to believe

>mutually beneficial trade deal
>America FIRST

>My understanding is that the UK is basically the economic muscle of the EU next to Germany.
Your understanding is wrong. UK is just financial services, not manufacturing. Fucking Spain exports more than the UK.

That's not news though

but thats why they have the power, they are the customer.

If EU acts like a spoiled child and drops idiotic tariffs on them, US or China will jump through hoops to deliver a better deal. This is how free market is supposed to work.

>US or China will jump through hoops to deliver a better deal
No, US, China and everyone rest will be lining up to scam the desperate May government into signing a quick but terrible trade deal.

May needs a quick deal to save her life, with such pressure over her head the rest of the worlds is free to demand everything. If May falls then the next government will be just as desperate for any trade deal. UK is fucked outside the walls of the EU, they don't have any bargaining power.

>>mutually beneficial trade deal
>>America FIRST

yes, that is the meaning of "mutually beneficial"

This is counterintuitive

If they fuck with UK, Germany will be the one that looses the most. They would alienate their biggest market by far.
For all the spitting and growling, the best move for all would be just to keep buisness as usual.

Of course fact is that EU is full of spiteful globalist ideologs, that do not care if 50k people in german car factories all over europe will need to be laid of because they wanted to show UK who is boss

>implying it's not short term
>implying it's not just a reaction to the fear-mongering
>implying being 5-15% poorer for 1 summer was not worth the vote
>implying a weaker pound is a bad thing
>implying the UK won't be able to develop its industry with less regulation
>implying persons endorsing "Remain" such as George Soros haven't crushed the £ in the past for fun
>implying Marie Le Pen's Frexit will not be the final coup de grâce of the EU

Let it burn already.