What rights do black people not have ? Can someone explain ?

What rights do black people not have ? Can someone explain ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like something a Green Lantern would say

Aka the gayest heroes ever

Having a father

Right to walk down the street without being harassed by police just for being black

whites don't go to prison for drugs like we do, they don't sit in jail for 2 years waiting for trial

black lives matter!

Right to rob a store and not fear being shot or arrested.

Right to knock 20 hoodrats and not have to pay child support.

I could go on but you get how oppressed poor Trayvon and Mike Brown were..

Have black people tried committing fewer crimes? Being murdered by another young black male is a leading cause of death for young black males, so less crime seems like it would save a lot of black lives right out of the gate.

>black LIES matter!\

*fixed

ayo we want da right 2 smoke dem bluntz mayne

They're not ruling over everyone else. That's the complaint.

They do not have the privilege of the presence of mind not to destroy their neighborhoods, not to have children while young, jobless, and unmarried, not to do poorly in school, not to commit crimes, and not to blame others for every failure and shortcoming.

But don't they commit crimes because of them being mistreated badly that it already became a culture?

In their view, and liberals view, a "right" is what the government gives you. So when the government doesn't give them funds they view that as a violation of their rights.

This is really how liberals think. This is why when Trump wanted to take funding from the arts, people see it as authoritarian. This is how their mind works.

The whole "white people dont goto prison because drugs" logic gets debunked once you factor in previous convictions.

>Bubba gets caught with an 8ball
>no priors
>community service

>Jaquarious gets caught with and 8ball
>2 felonies 13 misdemeanor in his jacket
>5 years state pen

>Muh Racism!!!!!

>>green lantern haters

Justice is what they hate so much. Maybe it's just more, maybe they want the evil white man to stop them from slaughtering eachother. Maybe we need to force their families to stay together, maybe we need to stop their mothers from murdering their children. No that's not what they want.

maybe they should stop commiting crimes?

Right to not be born in a crime ridden ghetto with a drug addicted poverty stricken mother and oh yea your dad abandoned the family?

Honestly, wtf would you do if that was your life?

Must be nice to grow up as a middle class white kid and everything is easy.

Fuck off.

>my neighbors turns this area into shit
>instead of working together for a better crime free future we will blame white people

you're just a lazy nigger if you believe this

>covered in radioactive semen

Lol you fucking bitch ass

Have you ever had any real adversity in your life? Does your mom do coke?

Do you have 3 meals a day?

Fuck the fuck off you ignorant rich piece of shit.

Must. Be. Fucking. Nice.

>hey you little bitch, join our gang or me and my friends will beat your ass every day and rape your little sister
>o-o-ok
>Fucking criminal scum go to jail!

lol you people are so out of touch it's amazing

No friend.

If this greentext is your reality you are out of touch.

The part of America that lives in good neighborhoods and participates in the economy is the real America.

The part with niggers in high concentration, where your true nature can come out, is what was transported out of the 3rd world

we can swop countries if you want. here the niggers are the boss.

Black kids threathinig other black kids is white's fault now?

Of course. His """""""""logic""""""""" is that surrounding niggers are subhuman, therefore he has to become subhuman too, and its all whitey's fault, because manning the fuck up and taking responsibility is obviously not an option

>Jaywalking
>Obstructing traffic
>Excessive noise
>Drunk in public
>Harassing people passing by
>Littering
>Smoking marijuana on the street
>Panhandling
>Carrying a firearm as a felon
>Carrying drugs as a felon
>Warrants outstanding
>Hasn't paid child support
But blacks constantly commit crimes. This is why they go to jail longer than whites. It is really dishonest when people say that blacks go to jail longer than whites because of skin, they never mention the long list of other charges added on to the black.

To be fair, the original Green Lantern is actually gay.

they think they shouldnt be arrested for killing rival gang members or breaking into peoples houses and stealing shit.

Blacks, Women and All minorities lack the right to have what we have without having to work for it.

lol i thought the guy on the right was squeezing his green nipple

>there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America unless the Negro is exterminated
ftfy

thx for the rare lanternfag

>>Smoking marijuana on the street
Isn't this already legal in the United Stoners of America?

>boo fucking hoo my life was hard because i was born an inferior race now pay up whitey

every single one of your kind should be tossed into a landfill

Some places but it is still a minority of states who allow it. Some states regulate marijuana like alcohol so going down the street under the influence will get you ticketed.

Blacks don't have the right to:

-rape
-murder
-steal
-do drugs

It's a damn shame!

Jesus you think only blacks deal with these problems. You're dead wrong retard.

Motherfucker I'm a twenty year old white dude who lives in a cockroach infested motel with my dad. I have no car, work two jobs, and am poor as shit. Always have been.

Fuck you and your "only black people have it bad" mentality. The world doesn't owe you anything, life doesn't owe you anything, not because of the color of your skin, gender, or whatever the fuck else. You wanna have it good? You wanna live a life with no struggle? Work. Work your ass off. Take what you want out of life and make it yours. Your skin color is not holding you back pussy. Stop making it an excuse. Grow a fucking pair.

You lefties have some false understandings about how kids are born. There is nobody throwing dices to determine birthplaces.
The area negroes grow up in are the creation of their parent generation.

No they commit crimes because their psychology is formed by the continent of wild Africa, not civilizational forces like the rest of humanity.

we all have rights but there is no equal practical application.

Define "real America".

I didn't choose to be born in this shit yet its my life. Is that my fault? Should I be persecuted because I'm black?

No it isn't. The majority of white people in the US are better off than blacks.

Why?

Shut the fuck up banana rat. I'd rather be a nigger in US than living in your joke of a country.

Ayyy lmao.
>black neighborhood
>full of violent blacks

Dis whiteys fault, shieeeeeet! Either Get out of low income areas or stop larping as a black guy on a korean sex doll review site

No I don't but blacks have to deal with it in a disproportionately larger amount.

>Shut the fuck up banana rat. I'd rather be a nigger in US than living in your joke of a country.

wish granted you disgusting nigger, enjoy poverty and oppression while whitey wipes his boots on your face. fucking ape. you deserve it.

How well is that treating you?

Their argument against you is "you didn't make use of your white privilege, it's all your fault that you're poor". Not kidding, this is what they actually say now. Whites can't win. All that's left is a civil war against the left.

Equal Economic mobility. Also cops keep killing them without reprocussion.

The reason you're stuck in perpetual poverty is because you act like a bitch. You proclaim that you're a "victim".

Guess what? Pretending to be a victim, and screaming "woe is me" is going to get you nowhere in life. If you want anything to change, you better start working hard and quit complaining that you got a bad hand in life. Most people get a bad hand in life, but what separates the successful from the failures is a lack of a victim-hood mindset and a good work ethic. You're extremely lucky to have been born in the US, so take advantage of that and grab life by the balls. Nobody owes you shit and you have to earn your keep, not bitch and cry in the corner like a scared little coward.

Oh wow anecdotal evidence. For every one of you there is 20 blacks. Is that fair?

>Grow up in shitty area
>Your kids grow up in shitty area
>somehow some crazy magic this problem
>oh btw it's mostly blacks who were oppressed?
>fucking niggers are so lawless and retarded why don't they just reform? *eats steak dinner

Why? Are whites better off? Ill fucking tell you why. They go to school for something other than sports. Admit youre just a worthless nigger who has accomplished nothing in life. You just sit around and blame whitey for everything and wonder why you dont get anything done. You cunts jyst try to fist fight your way through everything
>be nigger in class
>teacher asks whats 2+2
>cant solve it get mad
>punch teacher
>school mandated officer shows up (its the 6 time this has happened this week at Malcom X high school)
>punch the officer too
>get arrested for assault
>"man I dindu nuffin! Dis whiteys fault!"

Black lives matter, 3 black life's = 1 tractor

>"you didn't make use of your white privilege, it's all your fault that you're poor"
So damned if you do, and damned if you don't?
Seriously america, I hope those people that think that spontaneously die out, for your sake.

>Equal Economic mobility
Are they particularly curtailed in this regard?

I heard that there in USA correcting a black kid's grammar can get teachers sued for racism, is this really what the world has come to?

Kys racebetraying cuckhold faggot. Anyone who would betray their own flesh is the lowest of the low. A nigger wont give a shit about how progressive you are when he is stealing your fucking car.

>POST HAND FAGGOT

What is stopping you from changing?

You simply don't understand, gentle user.

They used to be kings.

>trespassing

wew

Due process

You think that is bad? They just stopped sending the worst niggers out of class or giving them detention because "das raciss" so they get a free pass to make everyone else miserable.
>johnny did you just throw that paper airplane?
>detention
>Jamal, did you just throw a desk across the room?
>please calm down, would you like a cookie?

Then the niggers grow up, leave school with no discipline, get shot or sent to to prison. Like pottery

You can thank the "progressive" left for doing this. Ironically, the party of "tolerance" and "progression" for blacks is putting them steps behind because of incidents like this.

Maybe it's all part of the Democratic Party's plan: to continue making the black population retarded. I mean, they make solid voters, and we all know that the "party switch" back in the 50's and 60's is a load of shit. The democrats are still the party of the slave master.

As LBJ once said: "We'll be having those niggers vote democrat for the next 100 years".

Absolutely not.

Stopping broken windows policing just emboldens criminals and pushes the threshold for what a crime is. When a criminal commits an offense, no matter how small, there must be a swift and decisive response.

Underrated

I fucking love Sinestro War. Read it now if you haven't.

>Black people can be president
>Don't have citizenship rights

>Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

It's not. It's not fair. But that's not my point. My point is that human beings in general, all over the world, have it bad, and many have it much worse than you or I. The ONLY way that can change, is if the individual wants it to, is if the individual quits putting the blame on others or circumstance, REGARDLESS of whether it's true or not, and actually makes an honest fucking effort to change it.

As I said, life doesn't owe anything. Not a sober mother, 3 meals a day, a good home, etc.

Life deals you a hand, you man the fuck up and make it better. Quit. Your. Bitching.

>Most people get a bad hand in life
So do whites and blacks get equally bad hands? This is a yes or no question.

>lack of a victim-hood mindset and a good work ethic
Do you really not think that growing up in a combative and overall shitty environment will have profound and detrimental effects on the children raised there?

>Are whites better off?
Yes. Thier families are stronger and they make more money generally.

The rest of your post is purely armchair conjecture.

So why do you keep bitching? If you knew anything about countries outside you'd understand just how fuckin good you have it. But no, keep bitching and blaming the people who provide you with almost every opportunity.

That shit is fucking faggy, I hate comic books fags acting like it's some high brow culture.

I just want you to know you don't have to face your problems alone. There are people who will protect you and your family if you need it. Please, ask for help among positive leaders in your community and legitimate legal authorities. We will protect you from the bad men, kill them if we have to.

Individual people are better or worse of, it is best not to generalize based on race if you want to live in a diverse society.

Why is this the case?

This.

Singapore is a paragon of a clean, well functioning city(state), albeit one full of boring, corny people.
It's leader had to fight a generation of shitty, dirty peasants that would urinate in elevators and shit everywhere to get it to where it is today. You could almost eat off the streets they're so clean. Crime is low, Life is pleasant enough.
Shit that needs doing gets done.
Sliding on the small stuff seems to just lead to sliding on bigger stuff. At least, that's what I've observed in my time on this earth.

>Do you really not think that growing up in a combative and overall shitty environment will have profound and detrimental effects on the children raised there?
No, because in the end you will have to take responsibility for yourself

Not every white has a strong family you dumb nigger. Plenty of whites have broken homes, but i guess they just have a much stronger mental fortitude than the dindu. But by all means keep blaming whitey, keep only going to school to for football or basketball. Organized sports can always use more big dumb niggers

>So do whites and blacks get equally bad hands? This is a yes or no question.
Some blacks getting better hands delt than what I got, and some whites get worse hands, what's your point?

>Do you really not think that growing up in a combative and overall shitty environment will have profound and detrimental effects on the children raised there?

I was raised in a single-mother household. She was an raging abusive alcoholic and we lived off food stamps for most of my childhood. Going to bed hungry was the norm.

Now I'm looking at finishing my CM degree and earning $65k/year once I graduate college. Am I a product of my shitty environment? I guess I am retard.

Do yourself a favor and follow my advice; you'll thank me later.

Or not, and continue to be poor, and living in the hood.

I fucking hate people that have your mindset.

Nothing. I'm on here trying to convince you fuckheads that there is a legitimate problem and black children can't fix it.

Black parents are fucked, everyone knows that. We should be investing in the communities and uplifting them.

All anyone on this board ever wants to say is

>hurr durr blacks are all dumb rapey niggers
>oh yea well Ben Carson did ok for himself why can't you?

It's absurd. It's fucking racism. It's denial of the monetary and governmental problems and blaming it all on race while simultaneously cherry picking a few successful black people to counter.

The only people that can fix you community problem is...

YOUR COMMUNITY

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR COMMUNITY FOR FUCKS SAKE.

I, for one, feel deep institutional shame in denying our little black brothers the joy of Job. Perhaps justice would finally be served if we allowed them to compete for employment with Whites, Asians, and Hispanics in truly unbiased and fair settings. What a glorious world it would be if there were no quotas, matrices, or allowances; only a fair and equitable system where the best man wins based solely on merit, while the rest learn from their mistakes and strive to improve themselves for the good of their families.
It is a dream I have...

Its not our fault your to stupid to request the court date moved up, for lack of ability to make bail. Also not our fault that every fucking nigger out there thinks he gunna "take dat shit tu trial" and win his case instead of taking a plea bargain. Get the fuck out of here with your nonsense.

This.

They think that it's unfair that they armed rob a store and then get shot by the police when they pull their gun.

>He didn't even shoot his gun yet!

Listen, OP, did you even KNOW, that in some of the United States a black citizen is required to carry a valid form of photographic identification to participate in the most important democratic process in the US political system? And I mean I know you might not see why that's an injustice :). but to get valid ID you'd have to not only literally GO to the actual DMV but you also have to actually have your own birth certificate to show them! They won't just believe you when you tell them you're a legal American citizen, you LITERALLY have to prove it to them! Can you really not see how this discriminates against black people in the most heinous way possible?

That's horrible... Poor blacks!

It's not like they have to do the same exact procedure that everyone else has to endure! Oh they're such victims!

No there psychology is formed by rap music, and the fact that they have kids so young means just since the 80s atleast 5 generations of hood rats have come and gone.

Listen. It sounds like you've been treated badly by a lot of bad people. We want to stop that but you have to ask for help, tell us who hurt you. I'm sorry that your parents were bad but you sound grown up now, you have to face your problems without them now. You community and the police can help.

>spitting

The fuck?

Oh wows is me, take some fucking responsibility for your action.

Trial dates don't have anything to do with your skin color retard.

Go watch the 13th on Netflix. Basically dindu the movie, but shows plenty of evidence is still alive in America.

Probably not anymore, DC underwent a big "we fucked up" gloss over event and everything is back to the older "we get it, we'll try not to pander to fans that aren't there" status quo, which has apparently been fairly successful for them while Marvel is carrying on and floundering in that. (I can't say with certainty he's not gay anymore, I don't believe they've broached it yet. They still have black wally, but white wally is back)

Its hard to make something of yourself when your people decide that its not their fault they are shit. I hope you get shot by what ever piss as rival gang you have and then they rape your coke head mother. You are worthless and will always be worthless. Its just in your genes. Has nothing to do with whitey.

Blacks and black apologists (ie: the racist hate mongers with the Marxist agenda) demand that you either believe and proclaim that blacks are the alltime greatest everything ever or you are a racist evil fascist. You either allow blacks to have shortcuts to wealth and positions of power or you are a racist evil fascist. Blacks believe that, although they are 12% of the population, the world is racist unless blacks control 100% of everything. Blacks believe that you must either proclaim that everything blacks do is the alltime greatest everything ever and must never be criticized or you are a racist evil fascist.

>Right to walk down the street without being harassed by police just for being black
Please point out where the constitution guarantees this right for ANYBODY. stupid nigger. You have all the same protections and rights under the law as white people. it's up to your own baboon asses to not deal drugs and stab each other and resist arrest on a regular basis to the point that the police are all fucking terrified of you and WHY WON'T YOU PLEASE JUST TAKE YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR POCKETS HOLY SHIT?????

Blacks are also restricting my rights.

I have the right to walk down my street without getting shot or harassed by blacks

I have the right to criticize others and not be called a liberal buzzword

white lives matter

Oh what a bunch of BULLSHIT. Literally everything you just said can be applied to every fucking race in the world. There is no cherry picking, there are black, white, hispanic, Indian, etc. seeing the shitty world around them and deciding to CHANGE it. Deciding to make the most of their lives, REGARDLESS of their history.

For fucks sake, what is so hard to understand? I get it, I get that a lot of black people have it bad, but there are so many fucking things out there, colleges, grants, whatever have you, SOLELY FOR BLACK PEOPLE, to change it and make their lives better.

I'm sick of this "I can't get anywhere in life because I'm black" crybaby bullshit. You are one dense fucker.

No mother should have to worry about her son being shot just because he robbed a store.

>MY LIFE IS HARD BECAUSE THE OTHER NIGGERS AROUND ME ACT LIKE TYPICAL NIGGERS MAN FUCK WHITEY GIVE ME FREE STUFF AMERIKKKKA WHY U ALL RACIS

I had alot of WHITE friends this happened to, and what did they do? They took their mothers as a lesson on why they shouldnt do drugs and why they should do good in school. They did so and removed themselves from the ghetto moving to on to college or the military, having a nice job after and buying a home, where they had kids of their own and DIDNT abandon them. Thats the difference between niggers and whites. In the face of adversity we learn lessons, niggers just keep the cycle going. Now go help our momma suck all those dicks, she is almost out of crack.