THE US MILITARY IS RIGHTWI-

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/11/standing-rock-army-veterans-camp
orlandosentinel.com/opinion/os-ed-standing-rock-sioux-other-side-110916-20161109-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/11/standing-rock-army-veterans-camp

>veterans
They're mostly homeless scum, fuck 'em.

They're just trying to give their life purpose after getting out of the military.
They should spend their time better but whatever.

I got out and started playing video games all day, is that time well spent?

I wonder how many of these vets actually served in combat.

Nevertheless, it is their right to support whomever they choose, although I consider them foolhardy and the cause they support treasonous.

Of course, we all must remember how quickly the media jumps to identity politics to defend leftists.

>I got out and started playing video games all day, is that time well spent?
Living the dream.

Pogue......yeap what a wuss.

Same. Been out about 2 months. Living the NEET dream until fall semester to use my GI bill

Most of them don't have anything better to do with their time. Their lives are in complete disarray after getting out and most realized that they got nothing out of the military but a paycheck

Getting out of Army infantry and becoming a civilian again is the biggest fucking high you will ever have. Especially after a 12 month tour in Iraq.

The sense of Freedom you feel is so intense. You wonder how people can bitch about Trump when you have been to the middle east and seen Muslim retardation first hand.

>what is a demographic trend

Argument via anecdote is for faggots

Returning i.e. cowards.

>veterans

Nigga pls, I'm a veteran and even I know most of us are fucking pricks

Mostly REMFs and POGs. Ignore and move on.

>pogue

Yeah nah he sat behind a desk

It is possible to be both right-wing and interested in preserving access to clean water.

most of the military is right wing desu

not on neo/pol/ aka /trump rulez/

A true nationalist, even a white nationalist, would support the Native American struggle for self-determination.

>jake pogue
>pogue
I'd honestly assess the American military at being about 1/4 fag, so I'm unsurprised to see someone literally named Pogue behaving like a fag.

Big misconception about our military, or any military, is that most of its members are patriotic, or even capable of fighting. Most have neither trait. Well over half the American military is support shit like underwear-washing or ice cream machine maintenance.

I would grant that most combat arms types are pretty tough and pretty rightwing.

Looks like the perfect (((propaganda))) for their (((cause))).

>what are words i don't understand
>what am i talking about
>am i coherent
>was i born without a brain

Nobody cares about vets, rightfully so. Fuck off Lt. Dan faggots.

>Pog fuck tries to find meaning in his after he gets discharged
I can't stand these lefty fucks that join for the benefits then use the uniform as an activist platform

I wonder how many vets are actually there. If there was five the media would cover it as if all veterans everywhere stood with standing rock. Anyone with half a brain realizes the only reason the indians are up in arms over this is because they wanted too much money for the pipeline to go through their land ( like other 2 that already do) so the government rerouted it through private property instead of going through "sacred land".

That isn't what this is about. Neither DAPL nor Keystone XL go through tribal land.

A pipeline is safer and more environmentally sound than rail trainsport.

That's what most people don't understand about this argument. It's not about treaty rights, because the pipelines won't run through tribal lands. And it's not about environmental issues, because the oil's already being fracked and shipped.

It's about rail versus pipeline. Guess who owns half the tank cars in North America?

>Army veterans form human shield
>Army Corp of Engineers a proved to push through woth building

Fuck. Must be officers or ROTC broke-dick dropouts.

Combat arms guys are typically rabidly right-wing as are pilots and anybody else who's part of the spearpoint.

The useless tagalongs, as always, are entitled pieces of shit.

I am water protector I was shot with 100 rubber bullet. Pay my medical bills

There are already 2 existing pipelines where this one was supposed to be constructed. The greedy fucking natives wanted too much money so they rerouted the pipeline around their land...now its an environmental hazard..get woke nigga, this is about greed.

I know liberals hate facts but here's a pipeline copypasta

>389 Cultural Survey meetings held for the public by the USACE.
>180 filings were made by environmental, and civic groups in three states.
>9 meetings between Standing Rock Sioux Tribe and USACE.
>2 comments are filed with the USACE by SRST (01-08-16 and 03-23-16).
>7 meetings proposed by USACE to adress the 2 comments by SRST.
>0 meetings attended by Standing Rock Sioux Tribe.

In the years leading up to construction, the USACE, DA LLC, and the State Historical Society gave them opportunity to voice any concern they had. They didn't get involved. They didn't do anything until they saw bulldozers.

sources:
North Dakota Public Service Commission - case no. pu-14-842
South Dakota Public Utilities Commission - docket hp14-002
Iowa Utilities Board - docket hlp-2014-0001
Illinoise Commerce Commission - case no. 14-0754
USACE - p.40/58 - Opposition to Plantiff's motion for preliminary injuction.
USACE - p.42/52 - Opposition to Plantiff's motion for preliminary injuction.
Index of Commenters Environmental Assessment - p.1/1

orlandosentinel.com/opinion/os-ed-standing-rock-sioux-other-side-110916-20161109-story.html

I agree, these fags were almost certainly in a non-combat MOS during their time in. I don't recall a single lefty person from my time in the Army that wasn't a pen pusher.

>now its an environmental hazard
It isn't actually, not anymore than the initial proposed routes were, or anymore than existing pipelines are.

>my post was liberal
I can't tell if you're retarded or kidding; I know all that shit already; I'm in here dispelling myth, literally wat.

It was for you to use against future liberals

Sorry, I meant "environmental hazard". You are correct, it is just a manufactured excuse.

(did you krill anyone in the dessert?)

>self-determination.
they could move out of their reserves and make something of themselves I guess

The infantry is right wing. The rest of the military is a tossup.

GOOD THING THE SAME LIBERALS WHINING NOW KILLED NUCLEAR IN THE 90S

YUCCA MOUNTAIN WAS READY TO GO AND WE MOTHBALLED IT

IMAGINE IF ELECTRICITY WAS
>1/c per kilowatt-hour
driving to and from work every month would cost you $20 in energy! but NOOOOOO had to rape the planet first