A french novel on Islamic future of Europe

β€œIt may well be impossible for people who have lived and prospered under a given social system to imagine the point of view of those who feel it offers them nothing, and who can contemplate its destruction without any particular dismay.”
― Michel Houellebecq, Submission

Other urls found in this thread:

theproxybay.pw/torrent/12915098/Submission__A_Novel_-_Michel_Houellebecq.epub
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pdf where?

torrent

theproxybay.pw/torrent/12915098/Submission__A_Novel_-_Michel_Houellebecq.epub

based india-bro.
I will dispense with the typical poo in the loo jokes.

You are right. Islam is the most retroactive force in the world. It needs to be entirely eradicated.

The guy's name is pronounced "Mee-SHELL WELL-beck."

USA should nuke mecca.
After that, ruskies could do the same, just to be sure.

the problem the writer focuses more in the novel is not just the active population and ideological replacement but the overall spinlessness of western 'intellectuals' and the idea of nihilism which has made Europe effectively a 'value-less void' where people crave for restoration of order and law even if it is in form of a stone age religion

I love you Finnish fuckers.

"I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." - Ripley

That would be grossly insufficient and would serve only to create even more radicalized muslims (ISIS wants to the destroy the Kaaba too, they consider it idolatry).

No, Islam will be a religion of peace only when every muslim will be dead.

Let me show you a secret... it's all by plan and design:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." - Albert Pike, Mazzini-Pike plan, August 15, 1871 threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

The nihilists tools are at work in Europe... and it does not end well for them either.

Europe is a frog in boiling water. Nobody will care about these warnings, no matter how bad it gets.

the book is years old t.bh
it caused a huge discussion in yurop at the time. It's also not how you think it is. If you are hoping for some ebin crusading or even some sort of violence you'll be disappointed. It's pretty much a typical european novel, comes with a depressed nihilistic liberal arts professor and everything

Honestly I think the book applies a lot more to secular MENA states than yurop

It dosent offer any solution, it is as more critical of the nihilism and loss of purpose and meaning in Europe than the muslim invasion of it.. the protagonist , there are places where he even feels relief that islam is taking over Europe.. obviously the writer writing those parts in part sarcastic part serious manner

In a nut-shell this is the Mazzini-Pike plan. Islam could never gain a foothold if it were not for the Nihilists and the atheists opening the door to them and destroying the roots of their own culture. The Nihilists are the world minority of revolutionaries, and will be exterminated by the reaction against them for being "destroyers of their own (Western) civilization."

The plan makes a lot of sense. Just so you know that WW3 is coming and who the players will be. This is how they will try to set up the NWO.

>Indian beta male

" Islam is a dangerous religion. "
- Michel C.Uck Houllelbbq
> a cuck

Not surprised

>nse. Just so you know that WW3 is coming and who the players will be. This is how they will try to set up the NWO.
Everyone must watch this. This speech explains why he is so deeply resented by (((them)))

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc

Islam is a peaceful religion..?

>that

Delete this. Force ppl to learn French.

>HWELL-beck
The H ain't decoration

Question: Are you Christian by any chance? Do you like Dinesh D'Souza (The most based India-bro)?

Nope.. but i like people like Bannon who rise against tyranny

Cool. fyi - Jesus did that too... :)

Check out "A Case for A Creator" by a buddy of mine at Yale, Lee Strobel.

yup.. not gonna happen.. jesus was a good guy indeed, I've studied in a Jesuit School.. i know my christian stuff.. not interested in organised religions, they devolve into tribalism.. i welcome christian spirituality though.. meister eckhart and his ilk

>not interested in organised religions
Neither am I. Neither was Jesus. It's always only going to be you and YHWH. Man-organized religion is poison.

>I've studied in a Jesuit School
Shit man, I didn't expect a Basque sect to get that fucking far.

they have been here for last 100 years.

Pike a shit

Spengler is best prophet

I need to know, did those madmen build a fronton there too?

>Dinesh
>It's a demand are the real racists episode

He's anti white, blames white people for all the evils of the world, he just thinks Dems are the real racists.

If you think he's based while quoting Pike then you have to lurkmoar

Nope. I think its not about racism at all. Its about (((them))) manipulating rest of us into submission

racism, identity politics are just tools

>blames white people for all the evils of the world
who?

Great video bro. I wholeheartedly agree with his outlook and a lot more Americans agree with him today as well. Bannon understands that Washington is only the beach-head in the war. The cultural Marxists in the educational system and media are the real enemy.