How is it happened that bong's homes are smaller than paddies' ones? Too much feudalism?

How is it happened that bong's homes are smaller than paddies' ones? Too much feudalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/300-Edward-St-Springtown-TX-76082/28870108_zpid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too little space and too many immigrants.

If Britain was like Singapore and Denmark like Canada than it would be reasonable explanation. But it is not.

UK has 650 people per square mile.
Ireland has 60
Netherlands has 491
Denmark has 129

As I said, too little space and too many immigrants.

We're full

This. They're full.

england alone is higher than that

That could be like Moscow and few another places here. An over-populated area and plenty of space in between. But of course it is more profitable for crooks to just pack shit load of housing into existing infrastructure.

>Average American home is 230 square meters
How can Europeans live in such tiny hovels?

Tfw 650 sq meters

literally all their houses are actually cuckheds

>tfw australia has the lowest population density in the world

space feels good. real good.

The industrial revolution turned cities into cramped terraced house jungles and it still hasn't changed. That and houses here are 99% of the time built with bricks and not wood.

Saying this, you can get big houses in the country for a fraction of the price of a small house in a city.

According to the site I'm using, Australia has a population density of 2 people per sq mile, Greenland has 0.1.

76m^2 is literally commie size. I was really surprised seeing that in UK knowing shit load of money that London sucks from it's colony (aka Russia). Guess all that money do not trickle down upon simple bong.

Your statistics are wrong the UK has only 289 per square km.

>Too little space and too many immigrants.
we would need to gas about 1,000 immigrants a day just to keep population stable but even then they have so many kids 60% of our population increase will come from them.
UK has fallen

Too highly urbanised.
The immense hive cities, and especially London, fucks with the statistics.

Greenland isn't its own country, its part of Denmark. Also Mongolia has a population density of 0.7 people per square mile.

The majority of our population live in the South East though, that's where land is at a premium and they pack them in like Hong Kong.

zillow.com/homedetails/300-Edward-St-Springtown-TX-76082/28870108_zpid/

The site I'm using says 60.6m people, 93k mi^2, divide them and that's 651 per sq miles. With 245k km^2 that's 247 per sq km.

A combination of population density, property market speculation, and strong environmental protection laws.

England is extremely densely populated (Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland not so much). And it isn't just the cities - houses out in the countryside in England are tiny as well, especially if they're within the commuter belt of one of the major cities. Actually, part of the problem is that despite being extremely dense like Hong Kong, South East England doesn't build like Hong Kong. There are very few high-rise buildings outside London, and even in London residential high-rises are the exception rather than the norm. So with an ever-growing population, an inability to expand outwards, and an unwillingness to expand upwards, houses simply have to keep getting smaller.

Also, since the 1990s speculation on the property market has driven up land prices to the point where people can only afford small houses.

Part of the problem is that the so called 'Green Belt' - a ring of protected land around each town and city which isn't allowed to be built on - has hemmed in housing development. On the other hand if the green belt was removed the entire South East would be concreted over in a few years. I'm not even joking. The housing deficit runs into the millions now - if planning laws were removed within a decade you'd be able to walk from Portsmouth to London without ever leaving urban areas.

The solution is clearly to build upwards. But unfortunately the building sector is notoriously conservative and hates experimenting with new designs and neighbourhood models.

>per square km.
we use miles you commie fuck

>yfw Brits live in literal cucksheds

The sad thing is they could all still come here if they hadnt been faggots and tried to take our guns

Wrong. It's Mongolia (or Greenland if you count it as separate from Denmark).

I've noticed this too. I was over in England a while back and noticed the houses were smaller.