Why are white boys so weak? I thought this was the master race?

Why are white boys so weak? I thought this was the master race?

Fucking cringe. It was probably the first fight in his life

Looked like BOTH of their first fight

This tbqh

this. that dumb nigger didn't know how to fight either. anyone who know hows to fight could've beat both of those dudes asses at the same time.

Germans are the ones who generally have more muscle mass

Please come to africa and look at your big,strong africans.

Kek. This is the future of america.

the nignog was a disappointment as well

>I can beat 2 people at once
If you were in a Hollywood movie maybe.
Beating 2 people at the same time require that you are either very lucky or extremely more powerful than your opponents.
I know that for sure from experience.
I have been in fights with more than one person as part of my MMA training.
Even though I was physically stronger than my opponents I can do +20 perfect pullups.
Once one of them clings to you it's fucking over.
You will go down.

nothing lives after taking some real fucking NATO rounds to the chest

canadian whiteboys

This "fight" was more painful for us to watch than for them being involved in it.

Because we were taught to be nice and kind to people, wheras niggers aren't taught shit because they're fatherless and basically wild animals.

Basically
>Good times create weak men

Jesus head butt that nigger in his nose. Do it 5 times. Fight over.

Lmfaoooo yall wack ass whitebois better KNOW YO ROLE bbgirl... Real Fuck ass niggas gon put yo ass on the GROUND my niqqa

Ever since twitter told me about yall its funn asl to come watch yall BITCH ass whitebois cry about us breh

Cmon fammm lmdaoooo
Fuck yall RACIS white ass chiggas bruh

>navy_seal_copypasta.txt

Two people coordinating, perhaps, but I was a bouncer in college and I've taken down three people at once if they're not working together, or don't know how to, which most bigger brawlers don't or aren't.

white people are terrible parents. their boys get beat up and their girls get blacked.

White guy is obviously stronger but doesn't know how to move his body.

In short it's jews, jews are the reason

I weigh fuck nothing and i can do like 15 pull-ups without even working out lol.

AM I MMA

Those blacks come from the ghetto and the hood where they always fight each other and are taught to be tough while many white guys come from peace full places where you live good and with no conflict