Brit/pol/ - Send the Buggers Back Edition

>BLACKED and GLOBALED! Tory MPs demand that 52 mostly nonwhite countries have immigration rules relaxed to "send an important message" that Brexit wasn't about lowering immigration
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/commonwealth-citizens-should-have-uk-visas-fast-tracked-brexit/

>Paul Nuttall has had to flee his home in Stoke over threats to his safety
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/10/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-denies-lying-about-being-at-hillsborough-disaster

>What happens when the Tories are completely certain they'll win?
spectator.co.uk/2017/02/what-happens-when-the-tories-are-certain-theyll-win-well-find-out/

>Labour's Article 50 rebels to receive formal written warning. No, really
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38856992

>/ourguy/ Milkman plans on helping UKIP in Stoke by stealing as many Labour voters as possible
ibtimes.co.uk/tim-farron-will-lead-last-ditch-lib-dem-drive-stoke-win-over-pro-eu-labour-voters-1605826

>Stirgeon on Brexit: "Tories will sell out Scottish fishermen"
pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/politics/holyrood/1165648/sturgeon-says-nobody-should-be-surprised-if-the-tories-sell-out-scottish-fishermen-on-brexit/

>Juncker claims the EU wil not stay united during Brexit talks
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/jean-claude-juncker-doubts-eu-will-remain-united-brexit-talks/

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

>Reductions in net migration will be 'vanishly small' even if the Tories pursue it, claims think tank
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/experts-say-brexit-will-have-a-toiy-impact-on-immigration-a7572631.html

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=8RtSOK2p61s

>Thread Video
youtube.com/watch?v=RgStkddY1x0

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12299265
youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYBkwIdEHA
youtube.com/watch?v=-uSGtRoEQYA
youtube.com/watch?v=ScELaXMCVis
youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you just expel all foreigners?

Is there anywhere comfy in the UK?

>wanting to remove vibrant and diverse new britons

Are you a racist or something?

Our government is the most pro-immigration in history and has a majority

>brit/pol/ has allowed itself to be completely taken over by a single tripfag

We can, the problem lies with the fact that we won't.

Best English town?

strawpoll.me/12299265

AMA!

How does this make you feel /brits/

youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI

>"/brits/"
>meme video
Checks out

frogs are acting up again lads

>tfw people rioting in French is kind of hot

despondent and a little angry

How the mighty have fallen.

Reminder that PressLikeShareComment mongs are dafties

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYBkwIdEHA

>YKTD is a Sup Forums nonce
Like literally ugh

>britishvillage.jpg
Ugh, how disgusting. We need to level that entire place to set up some council estates for Mohammed and Jamal.

speaking of which, I'm still waiting for someone to post the Joe Owens spurdo

SEND THE BUGGERS BACK

Do bongs really speak like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ScELaXMCVis

It was linked to me in a previous thread by the Alcoholic Woesposter

>the amount of whites in britain will only decrease from this point on

triples confirm

dumping brit pics

Where were you when YKTD got BTFO by mummy Mays hard Brexit?

>Reddit Kek-worshipping your own posts

>two ugh's in a row
Ḫ̴̼͍̘̥̠͖̰͇͙͕̭͎̘̖̆̐̋̃ͭ̓ͩ̄̔͋̿ͯ͠ͅ ̴̛̼̗̩͖̹̮̠̞̪͇̩̟͎̘̞̇ͨͫ͒̇ͧ̓̽ͧͯ̓͆̌ͨ̔̐́Ȋ͔͕͉̰͉̖͙͎̘̼͖̤̯̜͆̑͐͑̓ͬ̄͑̍͟ͅͅ ̷̣̲̱̳̻̖̠̞͖̻̯̬͕̘͍͉͚̑ͩͯ̔̀̚ͅV̨͔̙̝̩͉͉̩͙̠̬̩͗͊̉ͮͮ̈́̀̒ͩ̎̀͢ ̫̱̳̥̗͚̲͔̗͈ͭͬ̄̅̓̾ͯ̏̀̔̍̎̕̕Ę̷͙͍͈̲̜̮̾̏͒ͦͮ̀́̾̚̕͢͞ ̶͈̩̖̺͍͚̦̠͎̠͓̼̟̾͆̽̓͟͢͡M̸̸̖̫̻̗͔̬͕̦̦̗̲͈̭̞͚̪͇̗̋ͬͪ̌͒ͪ͛̑̂̿̉͛͋̿̔͐͟͝ ̟͎͔̮̮͓͙̦̞̹͚̦̊͂̋̆̉ͤ͐ͯ̀͜İ̧͎̱̠͓̙̟̘̠̾͒̋̉̓̅̇́ ̬̻͔̹͈̮̣͎̟ͭ̒́̄ͫ̾̏̈́ͪ͐ͤ̇͒̔̕͢ͅN̡̯̙͍͎͂̓ͯ͒͂͂͊̈ͮ̄ͨ̃̎́̚ ̡̥͙̟̘͚̜͙͉̩̤̮̺̘̿ͩ̔ͫ̃̉́̒ͬͬ͋ͤ̽̒ͣͪD̵̢̥̣͕͈̫̪̬̮̘͎͓̜͎͔̜͈̾ͤ͂ͬͧ

Obviously the pic in your post isn't it, but I remember going to school trips to the blackcountry living museum which was like a living village and coal mine from the late 19th century, it was so fucking comfy.

>being a tripfag

the most reddit in the thread is you

Memeing aside, what is your definition of hard brexit?

>yfw I'm still going

why is britain so /comfy/

Looks comfy. I bet the local pub has an actual log fire.

Islamabad

Quite amazing how apparent the Scandinavian influence was even as recent as the last century. You'd be hard pressed to find many people who speak like that today however.

Leaving the EU.

ZIOMATRIXIN'

OLD TACTICSIN'

NON LOCALIN'

MEME MAGICIN'

MI5 SPIESIN'

HOSPITAL WAITIN' TIMESIN'

CLASSROOM SIZEIN'

DAFTIES

uk weather best weather

And do you think that any of our citizens being able to be dragged before any other foreign court with in the EU counts as "leaving"? Because that's what the European Arrest Warrant is and that's what Theresa has implied she wishes to keep.

Post some peak district.

>(((the archbishop of canterbury)))

Increasingly less, the Yorkshire accent is being diluted, my grandad's accent sounds closer to the postman.

wtf I love antonia may now

IT DOESN'T WORK

AUUUGHHHH

>this will now be built on to make homes for abdullah

Can the "le based anglican" meme die now (look at you WN)?

That's not a hard Brexit then. A hard Brexit means them having no say over us and the UK being an independent country.

There is nothing wrong with extradition in principle. I don't know much about the EAW. Does it go before a British judge first or can the Gestapo just drag you off in the middle of the night?

>It's another "The far-left act like their Blairite controlled opposition are Literally Hitler so that they can keep the limits of political debate firmly in their favour and conservatives fall for it" episode

That's because your grandad is from the postman's generation, the old man in the video is from a bygone era.

I am pretty sure that is Kinder scout?

I have a picture of me in one of the pools on the other side of it in the peat coloured water when I was a child, such good times.

I don't see how my post falls within that description.

i get off to the idea of hanging british politicians

Tfw you can understand him perfectly, feels good to be a white Northerner

>people getting worked up about England being shit at rugby
>have to explain why I don't give a shit and am laughing about it

>sentencing refugees to death
In France?

There is literally no such thing as a hard brexit, there is either us outside the EU and any controls they may wish to impose on us, or us not being a sovereign country.

The hard vs sot brexit phrase is designed around the middle ground logical fallacy, which is to say that only the middle ground between two extremes can be the correct solution, sometimes though an extreme solution is needed for an extreme problem.

He who controls the Hegelian dialectic controls the world.

How come most of these links appear to be pro-immigration?

Karen is best girl desu :3

Alright I've decided I swear to God that when April comes I'm gonna up and leave my mums house and become a homeless traveller for a while.

Gonna keep it tasteful and use CouchSurfer in the cities and camp in more rural areas. What's classy wandering bum clothing? Because all I have are trackies. I will have around about £600.

Thinking of doing Britain and Ireland first, and then heading to the continent and use our EU membership for the only thing it's good for. Have no plans for the rest of the world because I'm trying to keep it realistic and not be a delusional LARPer.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4

In what possible world were you ever going to get a funny opportunity to use that image?

Does anywhere in Britain still speak Old English?

Wouldn't want to upset our New Lab- err, Conservative overlords.

>Alright I've decided I swear to God that when April comes I'm gonna up and leave my mums house and become a homeless traveller for a while.
You'll hate it, just stay at home and keep the money as savings.

nice ameribro

YKTD add this to the ignorant yank pic

Who here thinks we need to end universal state pensions in the long run?

They're completely bankrupting us and can't go on. To fund them the government imports millions of workers, but this too is unsustainable. To not do so would bring our debt crisis sooner like in Japan. Ultimately, we need to make some very hard decisions on things like the NHS and social security. Unfortunately hard choices are brushed aside due to political unpopularity.

Careful lad

You should let GCHQ know that that was a joke

night lads, hope you all remain well and don't succumb to any shuddering eyes-glazed-over jungle diseases

Why? There's nothing to find, why bother searching?

Give it a rest would you, Old English is 1000 years out of date.

Because we have an immensely pro-immigration government and the headlines will inevitably reflect that because they are constantly taking steps to aid immigration to this country

Or would you rather the OP were just filled with Things Can Only Get Better on repeat, the migration figures covered up and the fact that the Tories plan on loosening immigration with the entire Commonwealth brushed aside?

Why the hell would you want to do that?

600 quid won't get you very far, I'm sorry to say.

Outside of historians etc no m8

>necrophilia
In about 5 years when we start discussing whether there's really anything wrong with making love to a corpse on The Big Question.

Inner London, Birmingham, Bradford. All quintessentially English places.

>joke

come catch me GCHQ, if you can

We should bring up spending on the NHS to at least the european average before we start making even more difficult decisions about it.

Night

What did he mean by this?

(No I can't be arsed to switch the telly on to watch the rugby)