WAS PIZZAGATE BULLSHIT?

Podesta, abramovic... sacrifices, kids rapes, tunnels...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IDBh5
worldcorpo.net/content/video/
archive.is/gc6b8
worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=K_6_jf63OLI
worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-dossier-a7574536.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

"Was pizzagate bullshit"

Let's break down you presuppositions:

Was = past tense, implying it isn't ongoing, attempting to place crimes in the past to negate the urgency to act on identifying the perpetrators.

Pizzagate = Reductionist language is often used to prevent critical discussion by imbuing loaded words with conflicting meanings. e.g. racist.

Bullshit = not True/Untrue, but bullshit. Non-referential language to incite vagueness and confusion.

You're a forum slider. KYS.

It was exaggerated so the entire story would be dismissed. Paedophile tunnels under a pizza parlour is bullshit. High government officials being involved in a sex trafficking ring is not. I don't have time to go further into the basic gestalt here, though.

No

Pedos are the new fags. And Jews hire them to blackmail and control. And Hollywood has been doing it for years. DC is no different

was it?

Was it a red herring to satiate those who were hoping to take down the libtards using evidence at near face value?

Was there a smellier fish it was trying to hide?

Well done, guvnah!

>WAS PIZZAGATE BULLSHIT?
Yes.

Next question please. Make it a real one this time.

Thanks or bumping a Pizza thred, sparky

Fuck no. There have been so many separate connections with the pizza symbolism and code words found with different groups across America. It is real, and it is only a small part of a much larger problem.

nothing was bullshit..

Still baffled at how people missed Rudy Giuliani's bombshell

archive.is/IDBh5

It just shone a light on degenerate gay culture many weren't aware of and what some avant gard elites consider 'art'.

Anytime. More people need to see how looney some of you all get at times. Carry on, though, by all means...

Pizzagate was a coverup for the eliete pedophiles.

Source?

Most of the claims are coming from like a few people on youtube and then hyperbole.

The base information still exists, but most people never officially made an official claim about anything other than it being weird.

Idk seems silly that they'd share it all on social media openly.

>Sup Forums was, is, and will forever be right again
>Sup Forums just spergs out and blows things up

There is a pedophilia ring and it is probably supported by corrupt politicians and elites to make money."b-but thats insane user youre just crazy. These same people help overthrown governments by funding and supplies organizations like isis. Is it running from the basement of a pizza parlor? no. Has Sup Forums ever been wrong? no.

worldcorpo.net/content/video/
WTF is this!!

His own twitter account.
I linked the archive comrade

archive.is/gc6b8
archive.is/IDBh5

>annon5 has been telling us to look in to hollywood more than DC
>we still look in to DC
>we wonder why everythings moving along so slowly

>fatherhood.webm
>mfw I can't get the kids' screams out of my head

whERE THE FUCK DID YOU FIND THIS SHIT user

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS

Was Pizzagate bullshit? The idea of a pedo ring run out of a pizza place, likely.

The idea that there is organized pedophilia among the elites of the world? Not so much.

If anything Denny Hastert and Jerry Sandusky were bigger red flags than the pizza stuff and really should be the focus of citizen journalism and investigation.

Oh John John what have you done this time?

Also requesting you to compare that voice to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_6_jf63OLI

Remember this?

It's the world that's loony, sparky. I wish it weren't all true so I didn't have to try to tell all the poor normal people about it.

Yeah none of that stuff really happens. Video related.

>WHAT IS MY NAME
>J-j-John?

>NO MY OTHER NAME
>I AM YOUR FATHER NOW

Spirit cooking first-hand.

Time for me to go. Shadilay.

Well this is obviously completely normal and certainly shouldn't raise any concerns :^)

Shadilay indeed

I'm too nervous to touch any of those fucking links.

we're calling it pedogate and I will explain it thus

each generation has a duty to examine their culture and decide to preserve what they view as valuable and to leave behind what they see as having no value

with what my eyes have seen so far in my very short life I would choose if I could only pick one thing to preserve it would be art including all images, sculpture, literature, math, sciences etc,

if there was only one thing I could choose to leave behind it would be the relationship between homosexual pedophilia and power present in our culture for at least the past 2000 years

please think about it this way and decide for yourself, most of the pedophiles were victims of abuse themselves, but this practice will be left behind now and in 250 years it will be gone from human culture

worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
Sounds like him.

>worldcorpo.net/content/video/
cancer, tryhard and a bad clone of MDE

>DC is no different

troll something else this is serious, we have to face this question as a society, do you want to keep the association between pedophilia and power or do you want to leave it in the forgotten past?

WHERE DID MANHATTANKNIGHTS GENERALS GO?

>but most people never officially made an official claim about anything other than it being weird.

plenty of people including NBC news and PBS Frontline have breached the topic that voters were upset at an accusation that high ranking DNC officials are involved in human trafficking of children

the way the press has handled the situation gives the story more credibility that if they had said nothing

Just MK Ultra in practice :^)

Uhhh. Highly suggest someone pass this to voat/reddit people...just scrub it from my brain

it's real, keep fighting, just look at the Belgian royal family if you want to understand this, they're quite open about their beliefs and practices

Voat already has it

this

>Trump supporters believe pizzagate is real
>Trump supporters believe the bowling green massacre is real
>Trump supporters don't believe the extremely credible ex-MI6 agent's substantiated report on Trump being compromised by Russia

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-dossier-a7574536.html

>"F-fake news!"
"No!"

David Brock is here

>WHERE DID MANHATTANKNIGHTS GENERALS GO?

team running it decided it wasn't worth the effort and stopped, or they learned what they wanted to from it

>anything I don't like is a conspiracy!
yawn

you'll burn in hell you fucking faggot

ADL = MI6

why would we believe a spy? aren't they professional liars of the highest order in a general sense?

Not an argument.

>in a general sense
No, of course not. Their entire function is to serve the country that employs them. In this case it is an ally of the United States.

But nah, Alex "666 is a doubling of 33 and 33 is pi" Jones is more credible, right, trumpy?

are you really David Brock? we would like to hear more from you, please tell us your thoughts and ideas

>you'll burn in hell you fucking faggot
be nice man has a job to do let's see if we can get him to talk

>ANYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS A CONSPIRACYYYYYYY
yawn

>D-DAVID B-BROCK! WHY ISN'T IT WORKING!? WON'T SOMEONE STOP THIS?!
yawn

I don't believe this is real, but what the fuck IS going on?

First video mentions Jewtube so it seems like an obvious joke, but after seeing the type of shit Comet Pizza's account posted, they shore do have a weird sense of humor, by golly

Nice. Loaded, biased question. Let me try:

Do your parents know you're a faggot?

No, unfortunately.

Kid mentions John in between cries of pain when abuser asks what his name is. Familiar name around pizzagate isn't it?

No he uploaded those videos from their site and gave it names those werent the names comet ppngpong gave them the worldcorpo sote is his

>trumpy
You sly cunt

>Their entire function is to serve the country that employs them.

guy I'm a spy and I'm telling you my entire job is to follow orders which usually involves protecting the investments of the wealthy

so let's be honest here, misdirection of this sort can't play now that we're back to multiple narratives

I'm just honestly concerned, I think this whole thing would work a lot better if we just attempted to recognize the reality of the internet in our discourse

what can you share about this? what do you want out of this but to call Trump supporters names not that I don't understand it believe me if I had time I would join you in many circumstances but not all

what you said doesn't make sense though, I'm not talking about rumors or cases or anything but philosophy

what are your thoughts, why are you here talking about these people this way? what do you hope to achieve? if I were god and could grant you every wish what would you wish for?

This guy is so obviously a Brock baby it's not even funny
And, as we all know, only Podesta kiddies get to work as Brock babies

>guy I'm a spy
Post disregarded, obvious bullshit.

>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS A CONSPIRACY REEEEEEEEE
yawn

>What's my name
>John
Holy shit, is that Podesta??

We have our best autists working on it, sir. The results will be in next month

Yes goy now go watch Netflix

I hope someone had put the FBI onto this? I'm telling them anyway but dayamm, don't want to see anything else after that homepage

Damn, curiosity got to me. I wish I didn't watch....

I feel sick.

>Post disregarded, obvious bullshit.

spy or not we would all appreciate your discussion

tell me the best things you can remember about your mother

What you think? Compare the voice.

Spirit Cooking, John is our best cook btw @ Wikileaks mails.

No idea

I'm not saying they're related, just saying if they are both pedophile rings, they have the same weird sense of humor. Maybe all big pedo rings DO keep in contact, kek

Who would make something like this just to troll? Do you think the feds know? it's not even on the darknet or anything

It's customary to ignore bait posts than give them attention by replying, even if you get such an apparent kick out of your sense of humor.

You can always be a better shill.

>just look at the Belgian royal family

You mean this kind of European royalty?

What kind of person must one be to discredit pizzagate without a proper investigation.

Lowlife scum, lowest of the lowest. Hell for eternity.

No idea?

is it not working? I am amusing myself and you seem butthurt, seems to be working

btw if you don't work for Brock, really consider it. to defend pedos without realizing it makes you a staggeringly, willfully ignorant waste of life. btw I voted Bernie, right wing conspiracy my ass

The pedophilia, who knows.
The satanic shit? Completely retarded art project that overshadowed the pedophilia part and made everyone take the whole thing as a joke.
I wonder if people pushed the satanic part just to discredit the pedophilia accusations.

I'm not going to give that a further ounce of discussion nor will I give any existing warrants any discussion, there is a lot of slanderous nonsense out there and of course there is also a lot of truth hidden in all that muck, we shouldn't be talking about that we should instead talk about these concepts and what they mean for our collective human culture

the association between pedophilia and power is real and while I will not talk about any current investigations we can all agree that there are many instances in the past where this was well documented

should it stay as part of human culture or should it be left in the past now that the age is changing is the question

appreciate an answer from anybody but especially the users who are attacking those talking about it probably the same group who started the thread

>made everyone take the whole thing as a joke.

except the Christians who voted for Trump, who are now all itching to get to heaven or whatever the hell they're into

what spy?

what about the spy who was found dead in his suitcase in a London hotel? Why are we supposed to believe your fake spy and ignore the real one (who had dirt on clinton)

this isn't going to work, we need to discuss this philosophically

does anyone in here think that murder is ok?

does anyone in here think that assaulting children sexually is ok?

Yes... that was creepy as fuck

of course not.

What about my question.. we've got one spy who "went dark" because he was afraid of speaking against donald trump (lol bullshit)

and another who was found dead in a london hotel.. which one sounds more credible?

WayBack Machine it.

First appearance is Nov 8 2016

That definitely implies its pizzagate/election related.

Wow there

>there is a lot of slanderous nonsense out there

I have legit evidence regarding high spheres of power of similar bloodlines/lineage and child abuse.

>should it stay as part of human culture

The thing is, those highly powerful people do not 'simply' engage in """casual""" pedophilia.

They use it (child abuse) as a platform for even darker designs.

I'm sorry m8 but I don't get what your point was with that previous post of yours.

And I'm confused as to why you'd decide not to reveal further informations, I mean we are in a pizzagate thread ffsakes

Was Little Rascals a redpilled movie? Pizzagate is real. Donald Trump is in Little Rascals and it is about secret societies. Boys vs Bitches. It was all meant to happen. Also they dress up as a Jew to get a loan at the bank. Coincidence? Antisemitism? Neither, it was mk ultra tactics to brainwash kids to be Jewish. Trump is the rich kids dad and assholes. Much success comes from the ((Rascals)) and Trump Jr.0 is defeated in the final race. This actually seems like a bluepilled movie as I bullshit this theory. The Little ((Rascals)) should be investigated.

I don't get it
I watched a few of those videos and it's literally just shitposting
What is the particular link you saw that was actually fucked up

even if you saw it yourself you can't decide because there is a forum for those kinds of decisions and we are not it, yes it all sounds highly suspicious but we can't know if any of it was actually true until 50 years from now so no point talking about it

ignore new evidence all those photos some creepy some not and tell the people posting them to use the FBI's tip page instead

we can talk about if this is right or wrong, and once we decide it is wrong we figure out a way to discourage the association between pedophilia and power and come up with solutions that prevent power and pedophilia from associating in the first place, the first step I can see is that nobody should ever let their children out of their sight and they should take names on anybody who doesn't do the same and keep an inquisitive eye on those people

forever

Fake twitter account, frog

Look ah haiti

Abramovic recommends doing their rituals at earthquake nights

Haiti is an earthquake ravaged country

Think about it

it's wrong.. there are laws against it. Why do you think that there needs to be a debate about it?

And if a parent let's their child out of their sight for a minute, they shouldn't be the villain.. the pedophile who nabs them is the villain. It's not our job to come up with a way to disassociate pedophilia from power. It shouldn't be there in the first place and the laws need to be enforced.

>I have legit evidence regarding high spheres of power of similar bloodlines/lineage and child abuse.

so do I but these people have power, we need to belittle this aspect of human culture as a whole, associate the crime with total lunacy retardation to be scorned, laughed at, remembered poorly, etc

>And I'm confused as to why you'd decide not to reveal further informations,

anyone here can choose to investigate and they will find a lot,

this has been frustrating me because Trump has done nothing on this campaign promise and it is the main reason the majority of his coalition voted for him in the first place

talking about the reality of the association between pedophilia and power, securing the fact that it exists, has existed and thus certainly still exists is top priority, then we can figure out how to remove this from the culture, it's a huge problem, I would rather see demonstrations over this than abortion, Trump is dropping the ball on this trying to secure a democratic win for 2020 and the next Democrat that gets in will be a maniac and you can't prevent that if Trump doesn't remove foreign political influence from media

which it doesn't look like he will do, he could have prevented the media from talking about anything he did if he busted John Podesta for anything but especially for the creepy child trafficking shit, he could have busted anybody and thats all the media would be talking about was the case and did he name names and working with investigators and all that, could have kept the media off his back forever with that shit but did not

not a smart move because that is why people voted for him, they want accountability in DC

what the fuck

They try to shill your country?

It was. It was some secret database hidden on comet ping pong website, I remember the threads about it. I believe it was removed before anyone got into it.