Are you ready for the arch-prophet of Kek to bestow his golden egg of insight to Molly-meme, Lord of Arguments?

Are you ready for the arch-prophet of Kek to bestow his golden egg of insight to Molly-meme, Lord of Arguments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2KWXdDYEz10
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/794368287715028992
youtube.com/watch?v=DAncrmE6YV0
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/830464150421827587
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When is that airing?

I'M SO HYPED. OH MY GOD.

god molly, who cares lol, make more videos explaining scientific principles like that r/K selection theory thing.

the man and the man-child

yes but when. I WANT IT NOW

WHEN IS THIS?!! WHERE ARE THEY??!

Do i have to choose between one life or another? The chaotic kek attorney or his brushing bride to be?

Jordan has everything. Everything to threaten us with. Everything to do, with all our strength.

>Peterson lowering himself to the level of Mollymeme

I'm disappointed that Jordan is apparently such a fame whore.

nobody names the jews tho. that is the final frontier. mainstream naming of the jew will signal the end of the dark ages that we've been living in for so long

>going on popular venues to educate while he has his greatest opportunity to do so
>fame whore

Ok there

I watched him on (((Reality Calls))) the other day, why does he always look like he wants to kill himself?

youtu.be/2KWXdDYEz10

sort yourself out

the burden of knowledge, something bongs wouldn't know anything about

>why does he always look like he wants to kill himself?

He gazed into the abyss.

After his shit show w/ discussing pepe and digging into literature and memetics this guy just talks out of his ass.

>lowering himself
they're both bloviating pseudoprofound tryhards, pretty much perfect for each other

sort yourself out

Molymeme has a big audience.

Peterson's daughter is quite hot but I'd feel guilty for posting her here

tfw Peterson is really the only adult male i look up to

yesssssssss I need this

>something is only true if it has a positive value (by my own subjective definition) for humanity

what's wrong with that?

do you have an objective definition of positive value you'd like to share with the class or is this the best we can do and therefore you have no point?

I'd like to see Hoppe on the show, to get molymeme to stop dancing around the issue of physical removal.

Value for humanity has no bearing on the truth of something.

Because he probably does

it's not on molymeme's channel though

I could never watch the bald retard but I might check him out if our Lord and Savior is going to be there.

This

>peterson tweets about stefan talking about christianity in russia
>don't you know he's like a cult leader? durrr

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/794368287715028992

I love them, lads

So when is OPs video?

checked

TRUTH: Suffering from autism is an impediment to understanding Peterson's ideas.

Why the fuck is America not producing any great right wing intellectual leaders? It seems like everyone is coming from Canada or the UK.

It hasn't gotten bad enough here yet.

Autists always had difficulty with understanding the importance of subjective truth and its relation to objective truth because they dont understand how those two arenas of existence interact, probably due to their inability to introspect and relate that to others.

They believe that truth only exists within the medium that we interact upon, disregarding most forms of subjective inner truth, thus why they become atheistic. Its also why theyre socially retarded.

4u

Reminds me of something Peterson said about turbo-autist Temple Grandin. She had an affinity with animals as she saw the world as they did, utterly unabstract and literal.

Autists struggle to draw the idea of a house and would rather draw a house they have seen. That being said, it's clear that some select turbo autists are have achieved spectacular things. But none of them cultural.

who is who?

that is 2 pretty big words coming from a guy claiming two other persons are tryhards

t. Amazing Atheist fan

>utterly unabstract and literal

Thats exactly as they see it. Perceiving things in that manner is very important because it helps balance out any sort of excess abstract thought, which is what leads to psychotic thinking, like what the SJW's deal with. The literal grounds us in reality, but the abstract contains other important concepts like meaning and love, which is why we move forward, so the literal makes us survive and the abstract is why we bother to in the first place.

Another interesting aspect is the dichotomous balance between masculine and feminine, because youll come to find that most SJW are either female or fucked up overfeminized males while turbofedoras are all dudes or lezzo tier women.

pure literal = pure masculine, pure abstract = pure feminine

You can find more binary concepts related to this in most spiritual texts, like the hindu deities vishnu and shiva . Men and women were meant to balance each other out in perfect unison, not separate and war with each other as they are now.

It is self evident who the man is.

An overview of Nietzschean ethics

I've seen him confront SJWs on his campus but have very little understanding of his positions.

Isn't all he stands for free speech and refusing to use imaginary gender pronouns?

>very little understanding of his positions

What evidence do you have for that?

ooosht, watch you don't cut yourself clicking on your drunken peasants tab! edgy mcree.

see

I have very little understanding of his positions.

Emphasis on ' I ' as in me.

SJWs are lazy ideologues. While the previous incarnation of Marxists were hardcore materialists who had a pretty good understanding of the systems of their enemies: capitalism and fascism, SJWs are lazy crybabies who'd rather visit Tumblr than go to Sup Forums, and would rather read the work of obese feminist Andrea Dworkin, than check out the work of alt rightist Vox Day. The result is that they freak out the moment some green frog is gaining traction on the internet, and they start calling it a Nazi hatesymbol.

nice photoshop

>Vox Day

Doesn't he offend their sensibilities?

Yes constantly. He's one of the worst shitlords out there.

Well molymeme has kinda named the jew in one of his recent videos(Dear Netflix). He said that if you want to know who's really in power you should look at the people you cannot criticize, and that's something other than white christian males.

Shit, my mistake. I misread 'than' as 'then'.

you should probably change the last screen of 'what i really do' to just smoking weed all day

FINALLY

Do you have the non shitty not a thumbnail version by chance?

Not an argument.

he has clinical depression

>Are you ready for the arch-prophet of Kek to bestow his golden egg of insight to Molly-meme, Lord of Arguments?
That's not an argument!

I don't. I just found it somewhere, and google reverse search doesn't find any larger versions.

Peterson is the most profound intellectual of our times and that's coming from a leftist atheist. He is not right about exactly everything, for instance I'm skeptical how marxism is supposedly rooted in postmodernism, but overall his shit is mind blowing. He gave me the first pro religion argument I've ever heard that actually makes complete logical as well as emotional sense. I'm pretty impressed. Listening to his Maps of Meaning lectures is my new favorite past time.

fuck you for making me check

once they start talking about what's true and whats not molymeme will start saying "not an argument" to jordan's explanation of the truth

ey

Crap...

Tbh, Peterson should just coin a new term for his religious/emotional/artistic/pragmatic truth, since to him it's a different concept from scientific truth altogether, in order to avoid having to argue semantics with people like Sam Harris.

It's probably going to go similarly to the Harris disaster.

Steven will assert some axiomatic presupposition(that holds most of his arguments together) and Jordan will flat out reject it, then they go nowhere for 2 hours because Steven can't understand a world outside his presuppositions.

he's right about what he's saying though

>for instance I'm skeptical how marxism is supposedly rooted in postmodernism,

I don't think he ever said that postmodernism is a result of Marxism in the most broad way you can define it. He said that postmodernism is sourced to 1960's Marxist/post structuralist thinkers.

Their "discussion" one of the most frustrating things to listen to. Harris just couldnt let go of the definition of truth. First time I felt I wasted time listening to an audiorecording that had Peterson in it.

Peterson is the most well-meaning, mature man to ever align himself even slightly with some of Sup Forums's rhetoric. Molyneux is a good speaker but he's too much of a showman and can't keep his cool when around ideologies he detests.

Yes, but truth is a very unfortunate word for that. It's completely different concept from cold scientific or logical truth, which is how 90% of the western world uses the term, hence the confusion.

I'm pretty sure he said that people turning to marxism is literally the fault of the chaos induced my post-modern thought. But marxism is also a sort of narrative, isn't it? If people feel lost because of post-modern relativist bullshit, why would people flock to marxism in particular as opposed to any other narrative? He said it some where in here: youtube.com/watch?v=DAncrmE6YV0

Harris is an arrogant asshat. Most outspoken new-atheists are, sadly. Like Richard Dawkins, for instance. I have great respect for the man, but I still find him to be an unpleasant cunt who thinks he knows how the universe works.

Sike.

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/830464150421827587

The recording really highlighted the limits of sam harris. It was a discussion between two people and there is no reason not to entertain peterson by adopting his definitions to allow the discussion to continue. It only demonstrates that harris is afraid his materialist paradigm is not as strong as he would hope and therefore must demonstrate its strength by destroying anything different he encounters without consideration.

Peterson was also a bit to conciliatory, but that is his nature, unfortunately. He should have told harris to shut the fuck up so he can make his point.

I think Petersonian ideas have something in common with the ideas of C.S. Lewis, who started as an atheist. He was always drawn to myth, and eventually, under the influence of his friend Tolkien, realized that his attraction to myth was the flip side of his attraction to truth, and came to believe in what he saw as the ultimate "true myth" of Christianity.

Recommended are Lewis's "Myth Became Fact" and Tolkien's "On Fairy Stories".

Take a shot for every time Gulag Archipelago is mentioned by Jordan, Son of Peter.

>I'm skeptical how marxism is supposedly rooted in postmodernism.

The reverse is true (and I think Peterson also means that). Historically what happened in Philosophy in the 60/70 Marxists pretty much lost any rational or empirical argument for it, so what post modernists did was akin to when you lose the boardgame you scream "this is a stupid game anyway" and you just flip the whole table.

Peterson is heavily influenced by the work of Jung, many of his lectures are really just an undergrad introduction to the mans ideas. If you have not read anything he has written pick up Man and His Symbols to start, it was written for general consumption. Everything else is a bit harder to get into but well worth it

Has anyone else realized he's trying to reach out to us? He's alluded to us being on the fringe of society and trying to capitalize on the psychotic left by introducing our ideas as a counter measure. Does anyone else think he's so bothered because he's trying to de-radicalize the online far right movement?

Yes. He has said as much. He expects violence if things continue on par.

>Harris just couldn't let go of the definition of truth.
To be honest, redefining truth is such a way is post-modernist as fuck. Which is why Peterson should just coin a new term, or he'll look like a massive hypocrite.

Also every time he either mentions pinocchio, post-modernism or marxism.

How exactly did "marxists" lose in the 70s? If anything, this was the decade they managed to influence mainstream thought in the west at an unprecedented rate. See: Frankfurt School, Hippies, "free love", etc...

He knows that the further the insane left will push, the larger the far right will grow. This is a great recipe for disorder and political violence, which is something that he wants to avoid at all costs, seeing how it gave birth to both the Nazis and the Commies. He is a conservative who wants to keep us from murdering each other in the streets, because he knows where this roads leads: To gulags and gas-chambers as well as the destruction of culture.

What are some things people should know about Jung before they dive in?

I used to only dabble in political philosophy, before I started branching out. I had a friend who was a philosophy major who recommended me to start with Sartre.

Never again

>so starteth the Keknicide, emergeth from the union of two leaves

Violence is already here. Remember Berkeley? We're like 3 years away from a second American civil war if we continue at this rate.

>Does anyone else think he's so bothered because he's trying to de-radicalize the online far right movement?

Yes. He keeps repeating that. Might is right, though. And he's a pussy with a comical voice. Like one of those American puppets. He's just going to get caught in the crossfire. In the words of the greatest mind of our time, Stefan Molymeme: "The time for arguments is over." It's time to pick a side.

Nothing really. Jungs work is enlightening, but not complex, as far as im aware.

Read Otto Rank too

I would've thought that the shooting in Washington by that asian Trump supporter would've started the civil war...

it may take a lot more. I'm not sure if it will be time or an event

>because he knows where this roads leads: To gulags and gas-chambers as well as the destruction of culture.
Where does it lead if it this doesn't happen? The West going out with a whimper? He has to understand that we don't really have anymore options, right? This is why Sam Harris is wrong as well with his, if everyone would just be logical, mentality. The vast majority of people only want what progresses their own interests. They don't care about logic, fairness, and justice.

He is not wrong, the violence will be here soon enough unless we find a way to dialogue. What is difficult, and this applies to the right as much as it does to the left. We have lost the ability to communicate. We have two very different narratives in this country with very little overlap. It also does not help that our education system is in such disrepair that people often lack the basic education to be able to think about and discuss their problems.

In his video about pepe he made a good point about the right, like the frog, having to transform itself and become the savior they seek and not the enemy that the far left wants them to be. Unfortunately I fear Trump is not the savior the right needs.

I pick the alternative side where i get to watch you dumb cunts kill each other, and then place closure on the event by exterminating whats left after DNC. Dont be retarded. That world is not as great as you believe it is.

I see a whole lotta discussing but no sorting

>Trump is not the savior the right needs.
Trump is just hitting the pause button so we can figure out what we really need to do, who we really need to rally behind.

People are not logical and that is where economists miss the mark, but they are concerned with fairness. Why are people in the rust belt upset? The system are a part is no longer fair.

>Where does it lead if it this doesn't happen?
If what doesn't happen? Do you actually want a war? Thousands of normies are waking up the the horror of SJWism every single day and generation z is projected to be the most conservative in decades. SJWs are already losing. They will have to leash out first, which is exactly what's happening.

I agree that Jung is worth reading. With that out of the way, nice ID.

Nice ID also.

I won't buy your self authoring suite. Nice try, Jordan.