Liberals love degeneracy

>liberals love degeneracy
>liberals love Islam
>Islam hates degeneracy
I'm so confused guys

Congratulations, you just figured out that liberals are retarded.

I'm kind of a liberal, asshole

Who could be resposible for this cognitive dissonance that specifically hurts whites!?

You don't fuckin' belong here

They are not retarded. They just hate white/western civilisation and use every tool they have to destroy it.

That liberals love muslims is just a dumb strawman
Liberals just want equal treatment for all. not for dumb shits to scapegoat 1/4 of the worlds population because of its most extreme elements. Why is that a bad thing again?

>so are they

liberals actually love judaism the most, they just dont know it. yahweh is the god of degeneracy and the antithesis of the perfection of man

You're kind of next in line for the gas chamber.

enemy of your enemy isn't always your friend. especially when they want to take you and your women as slaves.

They want islam, cuz daddy hates it.

Liberals dont love Islam-they dont even know what it is.

They virtue signal on behalf of it

Everyone that your liberalism enables is bent on your destruction.

These are people Trump meant when he tweeted about people being "born fucked up."

It gets even worse. Muhammed called black people raisen heads, molested teenage girls, and was a warlord

If they respected the West and their heritage they would have to consider their place in it, and they would have to face their degeneracy.
They solution is to hate their society and want it destroyed. They would rather be conquered than admit to their sins.

you have some kind of liberal asshole thats for sure

why not? I'm just trying to expand my mind like everyone else here. I actually agree with a lot of you, just not 1488 hitler style.

Enemy of my enemy is horse shit that has fucked us over and over again. Fuck our enemies, AND their enemies.

>marrying children
>suicide to murder innocents
>barbaric executions and punishments
>not degenerate
Its more degenerate than any decadent society ever was.

If you're white and don't accept that you are being systematically marginalized while other races are being systematically advantaged - at the expense of your race's life quality - then you ARE retarded.

If you're a male and don't accept that you are being systematically marginalized while other "genders" are being systematically advantaged - at the expense of your gender's life quality - then you ARE retarded.

because both hate a strong western world
simple

Not to sound contrarian, but doesn't:

If you're X and not Y you ARE Z
If you're X and not Y you ARE Z

Sound just like one of their arguments?

Marrying little girls bad. Fuck off roastie.

>Islam hates degeneracy

Who woulda thunk it?

Liberals are braindead.

No.

Islam doesn't represent the liberal's father.

Western conservative values do.

>I'm kind of a liberal asshole

Don't know why that comma was there

Liberals don't want to offend so they team up with those who kill homosexuals, atheists, Christians, and make women slaves to men

this is the only rational way to look at it

Muzzie are alpha, unlike coward white 'men'

Listen to the Russbros. Their intelligence services helped set up this shit.

It's so well designed, decades after the collapse it's still rolling along as planned.

LOL

Arabs are poor losers with no money who marry ugly women and live on benefits, they run away from their shitholes because they hate themselves

>liberals want to save the environment
>want to massively expand housing&infrastructure to accommodate mass immigration