What does Sup Forums think about high school?

what does Sup Forums think about high school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o7P0fEvKrsA?t=2m40s
archive.li/KVSiS
twitter.com/augdowg
youtube.com/watch?v=GRq4EAbhheE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A majority of them are pozzed and spend their days on their phones and sleeping in class

t. high school senior

free tard wrangling daycare

meh if you don't get past college, your life is ruined either way.

I think Betsy DeVos will be the best part of the Trump presidency

This is now a LOL thread

I graduated 4.5 years ago, it's probably so much worse now the way our culture has progressed

she had shit shoes tbqh

>graduating in a school gym.

Fucking pleb tier.

A waste of time that doesnt teach you Jack for real life.

Why do I need to know cell structures or trigonometry? Teach me how to cook and fill out tax forms, that's actually useful.

I like drugs

a literal zoo
thank god they allow us to beat them in my country
(even if its illegal they are too pussy to complain )

t. highschool sandnigger teacher

>Magnus
>Brian steel
Of course with names like those the kid would have two bear dads

let me be honest, the other august west thread just died and i needed an excuse to post more of her

I wish I was in high school during the Trump election. Back in Obama's time it was too depressing to even exist. Fucking nigger scum

It's going pretty good

I'm a senior at pic related, one of the best public high schools in NJ

There is no SJW propaganda, I don't see any agenda here, I'm just learning.

Yes we have some blue haired problem glasses snowflakes here and there but majority of people here are moderate and respect other peoples views

I have tons of conservative teachers

Also fuck Betsy Devos, even the most Republican teachers and students here hate her guts

I dont understand

dropped out in 9th grade at 15

now im a 26 year old neet

you fucking bastard............

It was breddy gud. I was friends with everyone, did a lot of drugs/booze, and did AP classes. 9/10 would do it again.

mods need to start banning this shit

we know
is the basement comfy ?

Also
>Gymnasium graduation

Tip, top, kek

nah

>Subhuman teacher educating subhumans
What did he mean by this

At age fifteen a young man should be apprenticed in a trade and a young woman should be looking for a husband. High school is a four-year prison sentence.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG
moar

Who is this ugly bitch?

Was not worth going. Should have dropped out and started working.

Kid is afraid because trump and two dads

My wife fuck off

That 99% of polshitters are still in it.

US education system is a shamble and a joke. I'm happy that Donald Trump is eliminating the dysfunctional, private interest structure known as the department of education.

Maybe soon people will be able to actually teach their kids worthwhile knowledge instead of the current system designed to delay educational development.

your parents are supposed to teach you basic shit like that, Dayquon

>tfw you cum instantly when you see the pic and insult the girl to feel better

What's up with all these Sup Forums tier threads?

this thread is discussing politics you dumb abbo

go back to your box wine and petrol fumes

You seriously need to get laid. Honestly, you need to find a girl fast, because you're gonna be the next fuck we're gonna be laughing at when your face is posted on the internet for being a rapist.

I want her to step on my dick until I cum

Somebody please help me

this

Bunch of degenerates but I made some good friends. Not bad experience but boy did those niggers jews and commies piss me off

Not even meming, but I'm curious how that's pleasureful.

youtu.be/o7P0fEvKrsA?t=2m40s

>you're gonna be the next fuck we're gonna be laughing at when your face is posted on the internet for being a rapist.
or i'm going to be the next napoleon or hitler

no one laughs at them

SOMEONE CALL MIKE PENCE RIGHT NOW

>pleasureful

I think her deconstruction of our educational system will move us towards a stronger system like Finland has.

Am I the only one that thinks she has the face of a man?

Oh my god, is that antifafu? Jesus Christ, of course she grew up in Portland. Fucking virtue signalling capital of the east coast.

Are Jordanians still butt-hurt about Israel or is that just a meme on Sup Forums?

all public schools should be shut down

It's probably right before the graduation.

user, she'll never notice you. The fact that I love a few hours away gives me a high chance me dating her than you.

a qt man

Who. What. Like honestly who is this random bitch she looks like any other girl you'd come across in real life. I keep searching the images posted but I'm getting nothing so obviously she isn't a celebrity or anybody important, so who the fuck is she. No, I don't want her name so I can go jerkoff to her like you fucking autistic tards, I just want an explanation of who the fuck she even is and why people keep posting her stupid face.

AHAHAHAHA
No.

High school? Bullshit. The cafeteria is called the Nutrition Center; people wear their letter jackets even when it's 98 degrees out. And why do they give out letter jackets to marching band? It's not a sport. We all know it.

Would love to see her boipucci :3

i live in a different country so no shit dumbass

get irl pictures with her or stop bragging
>obviously she isn't a celebrity or anybody important
she is a prominent anarchist and Nietzsche scholar
neck yourself

I think it's this girl. Some antifa that has a gif of her eating a cookie. Jackoffs worship her because she's cute. Grew up in the rich, 'urban' bleeding heart liberal part of Maine, my homestate, which upsets me. I know her type well.

archive.li/KVSiS

>obviously she isn't a celebrity or anybody important,
Hold on to your hat faggot.

twitter.com/augdowg

look what i found

>Parents

Nobody gives a fuck about your stupid highschool, but I don't need to tell you that due to your lack of ((you))'s.

She has pretty skin tone; too bad she's insane.

reminds me of the MDE guy

She look even more manly than him t b h. Probably bi or even a lesbo.

zero dollars extreme pls go
typical swedish comment

Cake walk, does not prepare you for college emotionally or mentally.

This is pasta

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

They need to teach civics, geography, etc. properly. Kids graduate so ignorant about both how their own country works and how others do.

unironically this

If one is "Dad", who is the other one

>trigonometry?

Why do people always choose trig as the "useless" math when it's the one part of highschool math the most people will actually use. Forget science and engineering, do you know how many tradesmen need to know trig?

>small noes
>round heat
>small chin
I don't see it

this is now and ancap thread

hot chicks go there

>who is the other one
just a random child molestor

Who is this?
Can someone give me a quick rundown?

All i can see is this

august west

she was in an infowars vid

Moving targets.

You are retarded. Should academia be dumb down for retards that can't cook or do taxes. This is the reason why are schools are shit in the first place. "It's true equality is the death of quality."

God, I fucking hated it when I heard kids say this in class.

>cooking
>tax forms
anyone with half a brain can learn this stuff in half an hour. TurboTax does everything for you. Microwaveable food exists. Also, I'm pretty sure they DO teach you those things, as long as YOU choose to take those classes, like accounting/home economics. The resources are there, but kids just want find things to complain about.

anyone got this vid?

>I go to one of the best public highschools in NJ
topkek lad

youtube.com/watch?v=GRq4EAbhheE

That's what I was thinking they look like cheap costume shoes or something

>He didnt get a gf in highschool

Whats your excuse I am a fatass but I managed to get a qt skinny short gf in 11th grade

>Whats your excuse
Oneitis. Multiple women had crushes on me, some even 6/10s and I was so obsessed with this one girl that I turned the two who asked me out down.

I somewhat know that feel somewhat

My exs friend had a crush on me but I was more interested in her.

At least we fugged and she tried to kill herself after she left me for some chad who abused her a month later

Was a fun 12th grade honestly