Which common method would you use to execute all these NotMyPresident Hillary-Clitoris-Ass redditor tumblrfag cucks?

which common method would you use to execute all these NotMyPresident Hillary-Clitoris-Ass redditor tumblrfag cucks?

> 1. Lethal Injection
> 2. Gas
> 3. Fire Squad
> 4. Electric chair

you decide, pol.

Do they even deserve fast death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSFZktZNySg
youtube.com/watch?v=sT9Hvc4Sy1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey homogruzin why do you even care about that?

Because i am not gopnik.

Well, your logic is: I'm not a gopnik and therefore I should care about US politics.

Still makes no sense.

Bump

Burning at the stake.

Gas, I'd use the bottles of gas to beat them to death.

Gather them all into a large building and burn it?

ISIS tier.

>implying /pol is a tough guy
you guys are all dweebs and would get smacked in the face if u ever tried to lethally inject someone

calls to violence make antifa look good
I wonder (((who))) was REALLY behind this post, as shareblue has been planting posts like this online to smear conservatives

Rope
>Cheap
>effective
>timeless classic
>can be reused.

Althought my personal preference would be impaling, that way you are showing them to not fuck with you

I'd use the Garrison method

youtube.com/watch?v=rSFZktZNySg

Cannibalism

Executing the masses would be impractical. Only their leaders would be executed to prevent organized resistance. The rest of them would be put in labor camps to provide for the fatherland.

youtube.com/watch?v=sT9Hvc4Sy1k

Shave their pubes off because all fucking liberals are as bushy as feminism allows. Put hair in pigtails and tie them to a bed. All blacks are allowed to fuck them as much as they like and there is no punishment should they accidently kill them. The property of the liberals family becomes that of the naughty nigger and hes shipped back to umbungongo mungostan where he can be deemed a prince or summin.

Fast and painless death.
The faster you get rid of pests the better.

>Inhumane pharmaceutical experiments
>live fire target practice for troops, moving targets are fun
>throw them in a giant wood chipper and mulch them for fertilizer

deportation to Mexico and Muslim countries
the best, most ironic executions imaginable

export them to one of the 7 countries listed in the muslim ban

If I had a choice it would be eaten alive by wild, starved wolves.

let them fight gladiator style. make money with the livestream. if you survive 15 fights you get shipped to central africa.

fentanyl, just give it out free at rallies

I could tell you some even more efficient ways that are even cheaper but the CIA doesn't like when I do that

just go study chemistry you luddites, if you're so interested

It would be nice to deport them all in Africa and let them live with their beloved and open-heart friends.

Gulag

all your methods are stupid and labor intensive, convince these people to kill themselves, most of them do in one generation anyway

Hi Hitler. Are you planning a virus to kill everyone but aryans and nips?

eh, slavery isn't good so I can't support this

That would lack the irony
Liberals are now focused on Mexico and Islamic countries.
Africa is assumed to be a shithole, so it wouldn't come to anyone's surprise that they'd end up dying.

no but the North Korean had developed a biological agent that only kills white people, we took it away from them, haha why should we kill the latinos in South America they're pretty good slaves, low cost of maintenance

no john you are the terrorists

Riot police with cyanide gas canisters and flame throwers witha side of drone kamakazi dive bombers and a hint of bulldozers with a drum mounted on front with razorbsharp blades on it.

For dessert we have a bunch of war dogs to set upon their makeshift "street hospitals" to finish off the wounded.

Not eaven for leftists?
They can finaly feel how their marxist communist utopia would look like

no anything you do to leftists they'll do worse to you in 4 or 8 years, fuck all that shit I want to make them look like small minded retards who can only get jobs at coffee places that nobody ever buys anything at so the lucky ones stay there and the rest have to dig ditches

where the fuck are our infrastructure improvements? Trump is a giant moron, he needs a scandal on the left to keep everyone talking about that while he makes his moves with jobs and infrastructure

he's blowing it big time and not necessarily his fault, his cabinet aren't helping either.

To be hones you're right that Trump did not kick of a good star to his Presidency. But the left is still cancer

>Gas, the answer is always gas

>Trump did not kick of a good star to his Presidency.
>only a few weeks in and he's fulfilled several major campaign promises with more in the works

Better than most I'd say

I would hot glue pennies to them and toss them into Israel

Putting them in the worlds largest vaccume chamber would be interesting.