down-syndrome.org/reviews/53/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

two retards

they're meant for each other

Sup Forums DONT DO THIS LEAVE THEM ALONE

>interracial retard couple
kek this is a leftist's dream come true

I bet theyre gonna get down tonight

I just let them be, I am more concerned with the people who are not retarded but think they are.

B L A C K' D

I can't Goku... it's in my nature. In my blood.

I don't think many would, physically.

Obama and Hillary after the inauguration

I hope it doesn't get viral, it would be worse than the black death.

ZOMED

That's nice. May Kek bless these retards.

But it is. Beautiful and hilarious.

DOWNED

like who? That is how people learn. The quality of every genius is to never think they are a genius.

(NUCLEAR PILL) He has down syndrome yet is STILL able to find a sweetie and cure his loneliness.

Meanwhile ugly STORMFRONT VIRGINS can't get a 3/10 white female AND ROT IN LONLINESS

LMFAO @ UR LIFE

>Sup Forums DONT DO THIS LEAVE THEM ALONE
I agree. Please be gentle. Sup Forums has in the past touched the hearts of people, and this is a situation that no one can disagree with.

This is sweet is a sick way. These people have the mind of a child, and an inability to have children. Please, if you say something make it beautyful. If you need help with a draft of something touching, please read a hallmark card & copy/paste.

All those virtue signaling fags sharing that shit.

Makes me imagine that Krillin scene with that black guy's head ontop of Krillin's when he explodes.

I'd rather have down's than die of pus filled sores desu

It's not racemixing if they're not human

I don't know why but I just burst out laughing when I saw this picture. Maybe it's their blissfully retarded faces.

Why does it look like he has makeup on to make his face darker
His forehead is way lighter

Only a nigger would make fun of disabled people, leave them be

> inability to have children

That's what I always thought, but i work with a downie who has two kids from two different women so...

People with downs can't reproduce, right? So they can't accidentally have a kid they can't support, they may feel satisfied enough with life to get motivated to work instead of sitting in their rooms depressed, and they look happy.

I don't see the downside of this

So downies have the same face even when one is a nignog? What's the explanation for this? Doesn't it confirm a common ancestry? Is down syndrome proof of creationism?

a downie and a downner

how cute, hope they're happy

Goku has no right to lecture anyone about anything.
>I am going to let Vegeta go
>Because it was fun to fight him

Grimace from McDonald's?

lol this.

father of the bride

>tfw a literal retard gets more action than you do

Fucking coalburner downy slut.

It's an experiment to create the worlds most intelligent human.
Let me elaborate.
>Mixed couples lowers IQ of offspring
>A parent having downs syndrome lowers IQ of offspring
The scientist brings together an interracial couple and then doubledowns on the brain deficiency, to bring the IQ into the negative, thus bringing it back to the opposite end of the scale, creating what is essentially a god among men.

Kek has spoeken

>tfw even the last gf option for Sup Forums dwelling virgins t gf goes to 21 chromosone bbc

Yeah.

Leave Mr. Poopoo alone.

Holy shit, a black downie? Now I've seen it all.

BLACK HAWK DOWNED

unironically this

>the real (future) timeline was destroyed only because Goku would not kill that mad scientist guy
fuck goku

anybody else ever think about how civilized society effectively ended human evolution? a primitive man with down syndrome simply would not have found a mate, but now we're encouraging retards to breed together and have more retarded kids. same goes for any unfavorable trait that you don't immediately die of (and we have the medicine to keep most dying people around). it could be argued that we evolved only as much as we needed to, or that there's still evolution of thought, but it makes me wonder about our species when more and more intelligent people breed less while society simultaneously encourages mulatto retards to be pumped out like in OP.

wtf I love retarded multiracial couples now.

We're evil? See, that's where you're wrong. "Evil" is always the loser. It's the victor who has justice. The victor being the last man standing. And how you win in battle IS IRRELEVANT.

>Real retards just trying to have fun
Eh, you know, good for them. I hope those tards had fun. I don't really have anything bad to say about legit retards. They got a raw deal. Let them have their fun where they can.

your post is repetitive

Is it true that this is the only show downies can understand?

youtu.be/2Qh3x39WV4I

>retards breeding

Also, people with downs are sterile.

racemixing retards lmao

>That's what I always thought, but i work with a downie who has two kids from two different women so...
He is a cuckold.

down-syndrome.org/reviews/53/

>Sheridan reports one case of a cytogenetically normal male infant that was fathered by a man with Down syndrome (Sheridan et al, 1980).

DNA tests or gtfo

retards have huge dicks. blacks have huge dicks. the grill will die. unless tarded chicks have giant clams to handle giant tard cock. never investigated that personally.

And your face is killing me

I'm not happy with the accuracy of this

>interracial
They're both asians you fucking retard

Easy there Darwin, these people are not going to reproduce anytime soon. Also, evolution has not ended; indeed, modern technology will allow us rapidly evolve once we master genetic engineer and become part-robots.

I read that in TFS goku voice.

WE WAS DOWNIE WITH BROWNIES

I like how you guys are getting more mad at the fact that they are interracial, but dont see they are fucking retarded. Jesus christ leave them alone. The fuck is wrong with you guys?

Wrong kind of mongoloid

ey bb u wan sum fuk?

>tfw even a retarded-looking nigga could find himself a girlfriend
I'm in no position to make fun of them тбх

TOP KEK
fuck my sides!

TARDED