How will Trump staffers find housing in D.C.?

archive.is/6sk3E

She calls it the “no-Trump clause.”
When Sahar Kian needed a new roommate for the home she shares near Georgetown University, she did what many young people here do: She took out an ad on Craigslist and then set down a few ground rules.
“Alcohol, pets and meat products are not allowed in the house,” Ms. Kian wrote.
“Neither are Trump supporters,” she added.
Ms. Kian, 23, is not the first person to add such a clause to a quest for a roommate. A steady trickle of posts like hers have shown up, one or two at a time, on Craigslist since President Trump was inaugurated on Jan. 20.

“Anybody who is on board with that kind of thinking is not welcome,” she said. Whoever ends up living with her will pay $1,300 to share the top floor of the house. (Her parents live downstairs.) People who support Mr. Trump, she said, would not be interested in living in her “raging liberal” house.
“Frankly, it would not work out,” Ms. Kian said in an interview. “That person would not be comfortable here because we bash Trump nightly.”
People like Ms. Kian may be closing themselves off to others, but their actions are legal, according to Sheila C. Salmon, a Washington lawyer who specializes in housing law. Political views are not protected under the Fair Housing Act, which prohibits discrimination based on such factors as race, religion, national origin and disability.
“I don’t see anything illegal about it,” Ms. Salmon said. “It’s like saying you don’t want any nonsmokers.”
Washington has a set of expanded protections that include political affiliation, but Ms. Salmon said it was unclear whether a person’s support of Mr. Trump would fall into this category.

bump

who cares?

we should physically remove all people with black/curly hair

How is this news. It's not news.

>Whoever ends up living with her will pay $1,300 to share the top floor of the house. (Her parents live downstairs.)

great, now america can put a sign next to their flag saying no muslims :^)

I'm more fearful of someone who doesn't like pets or alcohol

Pretty sure this is illegal.

Political party isn't a protected status.

Nonsense, just make dog petting, bacon eating and the occasional drink a mandatory part of living at your household.

>“Alcohol, pets and meat products are not allowed in the house,” Ms. Kian wrote.
ignored

>trump supporters living in shit cities
topkek
>liberals so poor they need roommate to survive
Their economic policies are shit and they don't even realize it. Cities are fucking expensive to live in and can't rent without having fucking multiple roommates.
Fuck liberals they can stay in shithole cities.

then find yourself a fucking somali rapefugee you fucking slut no body cares. Trump supporters aren't poor they don't need to split rent with some shitskin

Just apply as a sjw, sign the paperwork and then start wearing a maga hat. Eat meat, jizz on her shit. Make her move out.

>liberals so poor they need roommate to survive
Not only that she still lives with her parents and they need someone to help pay the bills.

>Alcohol, pets and meat products are not allowed in the house
Literally no fun allowed

>Sahar Kian

Always the same shit.

>$1,300
>sharing her parent's house

Holy shit, I live in Foggy bottom and my rent is around 1100 but at least I have my own place.

The only Trump supporters in D.C. hold office.

i wonder if those people understand how those people can even call themselves '' liberals '' at this point.

The left is hating on free thinking/speach for a long time.

What do you do?

>muslims demand special treatment

Gee...

Well, it's a good thing Sup Forums is getting completely triggered by someone excising their free rights. Can't have people having freedoms you disagree with after all.

>“Alcohol, pets and meat products are not allowed in the house,”

Kek, she sounds like a blast. What a stuck up bitch.

So if I wanted I could say no hillary supporter?
That would eliminate all SJW,Cucks and LGBTs

None of your business. Just know that that muslim woman is being a serious kike. Even a 1 bedroom split between 2 people in a medium tier apartment building isn't that as much as she's advertising.

Seems great. You can avoid the libfag roommates with ease.

This. What a fucking drag. The people that meet that criteria would likely be anti trump anyway.

>she sounds like a blast
Was this meant to be a muslim joke? If so good job, leaf.

Is anyone surprised that people who scream "discrimination!" at the drop of a hat also practice it at the drop of a hat?

and she pays nothing.the parents probably let her keep the money too

How is this news? It doesn't demoralize trump supporters, it just makes them hate liberals even more.

>Washington has a set of expanded protections that include political affiliation

oy vey

That is illegal discrimination and should be reported. Next.

>Sahar
Her name means sugar in russian. Which is pretty ironic because she doesn't look or sound sweet.

Even though I dislike he preferences it is here right to reject who she pleases.

>$1,300 to share a top floor of a house they fucking own
>$1,300
fucking jews

Why do random losers keep getting newspaper articles?

this. keked and checked.

>“That person would not be comfortable here because we bash Trump nightly.”

Man this lady has a messed up view of life. I'm used to getting death threats on the street for wearing a MAGA hat, I don't care if she makes a joke about Trump "tiny" hands for the 100000th time. Trump supporters are not leftists who need safe spaces.

>Russian talking about "sugar"

>“That person would not be comfortable here because we bash Trump nightly.”

Well I mean I'd be open-carrying at all times and I can dish out a fuckton of banter myself.

I think it's the libshits who "wouldn't be comfortable" around me instead of vice versa.

>1300
>shares with parents

So it's not actually her looking for a roommate. Her parents just want someone else to make their mortgage payments.

>no pets, meat or alcohol

Lol yea good luck with that. You might want to add in rock music DnD and violent video games while you're at it

>“Alcohol, pets and meat products are not allowed in the house,” Ms. Kian wrote.
>“Neither are Trump supporters,” she added.
Daily reminder that Muslims are sub-human.

White people by majority vote for Trump.

This is indirect discrimination on grounds of race and is illegal.

jesus Christ lmao. She probably supports higher minimum wage too. Liberal economic policies are trash.

She should be named Strashnaya uyobina then

Who cares?

I wouldn't want to sleep with this nog, let alone in the same building

Strashnaya uyobitsche sounds better

I'm a white male.

voted for Obama in 2008. voted for nobody in 2012, voted for Trump in 2016

Is this how low they will go to cover any anti trump story? Trump really must be spreading intolerance

DELETE THIS

>pay 1300/mo to live with this girl and her parents under Sharia law
No thank you?

really top notch journalism as always from the times. nothing manipulative or propagandistic about this. nothing at all.

i hate these fucks.

Oh no, she doesn't want people living with her that work for a living and already have a home.

How will the right ever recover?

Just wear a Bernie Sanders hat when you go to meet her, get your dick wet and rip off your shirt, revealing a glorious Trump shirt.

>Trump supporters will have money
>Antifa IMWITHHER faggots don't
>pay out the ass for rent

They suffer by their own hand.

Yea I'll rent that shithole and rape that dumb mudnigger

>raping a nigger
If you're going to rape someone, make sure she looks like this.

This, they are the muddiest breed of mudslimes

>Implying I want to share a dwelling with a terrorist.

Wew lad

>How will Trump staffers find housing in D.C.?
Because they make enough money to live by themselves?

Not only that but black women always smell like coco butter for some fucking reason

Really pulling from the Muzzie playbook on that one, user.

>she

>make sure she looks like jim Morrison with tits
ok...

Sure thing Chad. Show us the women you're currently banging since Lauren Cohan is well below your standards.

>her parents live downstairs
>subletting her parents' house

holy fuck I hate this generation of failures masquerading as activists

>I'm a white male.
It's "white man" (the only people who should denote you as such are biologists studying you and peace officers who suspect you of a crime). Why dehumanise yourself?

And how much you want to bet that she is a "No Borders" fanatic?

All these hypocritical liberals who put conditions on who their friends are, who can live with them, who can post on their FB, yet call us "racists" because we are concerned about who comes into our country.

>emotionally and physically damage potential waifu

Kys I don't rape for fun only for punishment t. angry pajeet

Sup Forums would unironically defend this. Anything for daddy Trump, right?

>Sahar Kian
SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK

>Alcohol, pets and meat products are not allowed in the house

She's doing any potential roomie a massive favor. Having shit roommates was one of my first redpills. :^)

Hungry diners for lunch counter wanted. Negros need not apply.

>alcohol not allowed
Good luck getting anyone to want to share a house with

Your yearly income could is probably about a 100 times larger than an average person in the world. We should probably sponsor a million niggers in Somalia instead of you, huh.

There is nothing to defend its a non factor you fucking idiot. If you have a problem with how wasteful our government is join the club. If you are just some stupid nigger who changes his views just because he hates trump, then kys.

>"Alcohol, pets and meat products are not allowed in the house,”

Next she's going to say no sex or don't hit on her while she blows other random guys downstairs.

She's literally looking for a way to openly cuck people and knows most Trump supporters would stand up for themselves.

maybe if liberals weren't so unstable then there wouldn't be a need for so much security.

>that single-room-with-a-bed
>that exposed brick wall
>that string of lights running along the wall and ceiling

I'd say she looks like someone ICE would like to speak with.

>McCarthyism

How original.

Or she could just take her ass to the white house

So it's ok for Trump to be wasteful because other presidents were?

Its almost like her home is a sovereign Nation and she gets to decide who can and can't enter.

Denying housing to anyone based on their race, sex, or beliefs (ie supporting Trump) is against the law. She can be fined or even imprisoned if she keeps up this kind of discrimination.

>walled-off porch for a bedroom
low-test as all fugg
>NEEEEEEXT

>it is now okay to discriminate based on political views
They aren't going to learn, are they guys?

Nobody said it's ok for Trump to be wasteful, but liberals suddenly concerned about wasteful government spending is hilariously ironic considering none of them batted an eye when Obama's vacations cost taxpayers $100 million.

And besides, the numbers in that pic are completely phony anyway.

Nice deflection kellyanne.

How is 100million over the course of 8 years comparable to 14 million in two weeks? Do you have the real numbers? Regardless, of liberals are waking up to government spending then that's a good thing. Why aren't conservatards outraged the same way they were about obama?

>No booze or meat

Pretty much cancelled all the Trump supporters right there.

>alcohol, pets, and meat products are not allowed in this house
That already excluded every trump supporter

>Lives in her parents' attic

At least I can admit I'm a basement dwelling NEET.

She needs to go back.

I live in Northern VA and anybody who lives in D.C. willingly is either a negro or an idiot, or unfortunately, a dorm dweller.

Arlington is much better and if we needed to, we could just blow the bridges so that the D.C. mongs would have to swim across the river.

More spread out if you don't have a car. Curiously I'm a NEET so I can't afford a car, otherwise I wouldn't live in the city.

Keep in mind DC is also a massive shithole outside of the national mall area

>Obama took vacations for 8 years straight

Yeah that sounds about right