twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=FsynSgeo_Uo

see
also Ull comes, for the Ullstaðir goy
youtube.com/watch?v=Imn9z6_NcRI

1st for best sussex

Herefordshire is best shire

is that guy who lives in the windmill here?

NORWICHFAGS

BELL HOTEL WETHERSPOON THIS WEEK.
SOMEONE POPUP. MAKE A DISCORD OR SKYPE GROUP.

who /glorious south/ here?

How is the religious situation in the UK? Is it as fedora as the media makes it out to be?

Best birds.

Can anyone redpill me on Bath?

degenerates

which is east sussex

Nice Georgian buildings, much like Brighton.

Lots of non-practising Christians who still consider it a Christian country despite not actually going to church or anything like that.

Lincolnshire's flag is ugly as shit

thats a nice bit of shire

>West Midlands
>Muslim shithole urban areas
>White peaceful rural areas
>The home of interracial breeding. White female/black male couples or singe moms with black kids dominate certain towns (Wolverhampton, Dudley, etc)

in my experience 50% nice guys that are christian and dont force their shit on you.
30% standard "i dont belive in any gods"
10% Fedora tier athiests
10% Nutty "extremists" of all religions

Obviously some areas are different

Most counties are totally fine. Except for major cities, which are full of lefties and shitskins. That model is pretty much all you need to go by.

Great place, nice architecture and can be a good night out definitely worth visiting if you ever get the chance.

lots of muzzies, in either place?

Real thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=b3hzR939uB8

Celts OUT.

ive been swimming in that after drinking a bottle of vodka. was great fun actually, its behind some big old school

Yes, it's a tub you fill with water and wash your self in. The alternative is something called a shower.

Damnit, why didn't you have a poo flag !!!

Are you the one posting daily stormer Pepe stickers...?

One of the most beautiful cities in the UK, most of the buildings are made from 'Bath stone' which is a cream-colored sand stone, so it looks quite unique compared to other cities. It has alot of roman history due to the baths. Very pleasant place.

>Best city
>Best history
>Best food and drink
>Best countryside
>Friendliest locals

Why haven't you moved to Yorkshire yet?

lanc bro,hows your saturday evening going?

no lmao

Yeah. Literally only the bible bashers are still believers. Which is a good thing. But now some people seem intent on replacing one bad idea with another. Aka Islam.

DOWN IN THEIR BUNKERS~~
UNDER THE SEA

what about the pakis? heard you have a lot of them

>roses
>are
>red

disregarding your colourblindness however, yorkshire is the epitome of what an englishman should aspire too

we do it pretty good here too though senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=Of-vaCbHFRM&ab_channel=BowskDogTV

Someone has been posting Daily Stormer Pepe stickers around Norwich. Saw them on an underpass.

This
60% of the population claim to be Christians yet I know barely anybody who goes to church

Not bad, enjoying a beer and the excellent game of rugby

tf is this

This

Btw, did you go to that 'the redpill' screening about MRAs in Norwich recently? They had Paul Elam and DrRandomercam.

Who here pub tonight?

Anyone from Lincoln here?

No son, that's not a warcry song... let me see here

dis how you do it, you know you are scands to right? The language we shitpost in now, is a scand dialect. My native tongue has a dutch influence, while yours took the french through the mainly danish but with norse leaders, the ones you call the normans

funny to us, part if you speak mainland mountain nigger and icenigger. It's so obvious, it always have been.

I am - Ek em
You are - Þu ert
He/she/it is - Hann/Hun/Það er/s
We are/Við erum
youtube.com/watch?v=QztKQPV7wuo

whos on? pub im at hasnt got tv

It is a Christian country, we aren't secular.

Do white people play cricket there? Or is it seen as the brown man's sport? Also does anyone like baseball there?

Portsmouth is the best fucking city in the country: FACT.

Maybe I will, we haven't been there(well our offspring are) in a while

Shameful, never been in Jorvik!

what, the underpass on st. stephen's? havent seen em.
i saw a "resist white genocide" sticker near a hardware store on anglia sq.

Of course we do m8. Rounders is for girls

Dont get me wrong Sussex overall is a really good place I just prefer West.

Brighton saddens me, It was a really nice place and it still is a pretty nice place minus all the vegan hippy leftist shit, I love going down the lanes and that big antiques bazzar is amazing.

It just like Bognor has gone down from what it once was.

nightlife isnt terrible
rest looks a bit naff

got senpai down in chichester, seems like a better call if you can afford.. i know i cant

England just beat Wales 16-21. Wales were leading till the 76th.

i didn't go! i heard about but didn't end up going.
i went to a talk about brexit at the UEA the other day though. it wasn't that good tho.
are u attending ccn or something?

I live in the North West, in a little town in Cheshire.

George Osborne is my MP and he is actually pretty good at a constituency level.

Not many non-whites in the area but I do see a bunch leaving some of the industrial areas in the early hours so they must work nights. They look South American which is weird.

Crime is low, area is great.

I am also Scottish and I came down to take a high paying job away from an Englishman.

Yeah a lot of people play cricket in the summer, never seen anyone playing baseball over here though.

We basically have our own version called Rounders which we had to play a fuck load in PE.

Ahahahahahahahah. It is nice for a daytrip but living there is not the greatest. 100% Not the best city fuck off will

>Having to learn cricket

>Nobody to appreciate baseball with me

Fugg XDDD

We play cricket. Girls play baseball at school. They call it rounders

yes m8

it really isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=yAOpjHCaLA4

Is it fuck

I live pretty near chi, its a nice place. Did you see when they were flying the flags over every store.
all the flags were really nice untill I saw the turk flag over one store.

meant for this

>I am also Scottish

Any Southampton bros here? Please don't say I am the only brit/pol/ user in this shithole of a city.

Mackem reporting in.

Yeah, we live in a depressing shithole full of miserable people but at least we voted leave.

My song is best. It's old English/Frisian. In the right style.

None of the guitar rubbish.

Frisian is the closest to English we have.
English day Frisian dei
rain rein
cheese tsiis
us us
door doar
etc

>ccn

lol no. I'm not a kid/teenager. I won't tell you what I do on Sup Forums obviously.

So, how fashy are you?

I saw one like a year ago unless that was you.

I was down at the hospital there recently and went into the center around xmas. Too many immigrants.

Yorkshire is based as fuck. People who tell it like it is and are friendly and genuine. I grew up in South Yorkshire, moved down south to go to uni then came back and now live in a beautiful bit of the countryside 30 minutes from my job in Leeds. Pretty comfy.

wtf its actually legal again to fly the union jack or english flag in the south?
lmao
what was this for anyway i didnt see when i last went down

Can someone link me to some dank pub music?

My gf is from Doncaster,I like Yorkshire but the accent can get annoying fast.

wtf is pub music kek

rutland
tiny
hilly
money everywhere
crusty country estates
pretend leicester isn't nearby and you will love it

Dr Feelgood is always good in the pub.
youtube.com/watch?v=a4IjrjMbmC4

Best rose

ah just assumed you were a bit on the younger side. no matter!
can i add you on skype? feel like a britpol board isnt the best place to discuss norwich shit.

The true redpill on flouridation can be observed by travelling around the UK. The effect is obvious.

literally anything, but quiet and in the background. over here we like to talk to do this conversation thing, with the odd footy

Ashford, Kent

Anyone else from round these parts wanna crawl out of the woodwork?

You'll enjoy Cricket m8. No worries famalama

CRICKET WILL ALWAYS BE A WHITE MAN'S SPORT YOU FUCKING CUNT

WE INVENTED IT

And the answer is YES, cricket was our main summer sport at school, the main winter sport was rugby (for most schools it's football though)

Yeah the nightlife is good, Southsea's got loads of great pubs and places

Parts of it are naff, like any city, but the good bits are better than other cities in my opinion. Although I guess we all get attached to where we're from

My dad lives near Chichester, it's pretty good, a hell of a lot of posh cunts though

Not "Will", sorry m8

Living there is fucking awesome

Everything you could want is on your doorstep. Nightlife, the beach, the massive open area of Southsea Common - summers are the fucking best, all the green open spaces for barbecues, the beach to lie on, pubs and bars and shit, it's truly the best fucking city in the country.

I've lived in London and London is shite. Horrible, polluted, expensive, takes fucking ages to get anywhere, no beach, no seaside, no fresh air, just pollution, a concrete prison. Horrible fucking place

Quite a few Union jacks and red crosses are flown around here, It wasnt for really any reason I think, some of them are still up, there was also some other really nice nationalistic flags up.
But we are pretty nationalistic down here, every constituancy voted conservative and most voted leave.

The pubs down hear are great too, lots of people complaining about migrants and the EU, it is like my own mini pol down at my local pub.
the rifle club is also redpilled as shit.

at the five guys in norwich, there is a union jack flying alongside an american flag and every time i walk past it, i fill up with some weird kind of pride.

this is what bongolians do when they arent at the mosque

People should go to Chester. It's what I believe to be the real England in its modern state.

DELET

A wall for the Britons, and The London Dandies will pay for it

I'm from Barnsley originally. I sound gormless as fuck when I go full Barnsley after a few pints but I can dial it down if needed.

surprised you've got nerve t'show t'face lad

Did live music at pubs die with the 20th century?

I guess if you want that it is pretty good not going to lie, but that is not what I personally want but if you enjoy it good for you.

I prefer a semi rural life and yeah parts are kinda naff just like everywhere,

hand in hand, Briton, Celt, lets skip together across gods country, popping in every pub on the way
youtube.com/watch?v=jxBKgOyMzSc

i feel ya, when i went to chi uni with a local mate of mine i cringed for a good 2 hours talking to his course lads. it was worth when he took me to the crate and apple, lovely place.

ya got good spoons there too, the ones up near me are grear but where i lived in essexy they were a fucken dump

S C U M
C
U
M