What gives you the right to discriminate agains me

black male here in interracial relationship. just wanted you racists to know we're not going nywhere and you will have to accept us as we is, wehatever colour our skin is! black is beautiful, get used to it, you odinist fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEuwerZL7D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just try your best not to beat her or murder her, ok?

fuck you racist fuck! wher u live!

well sheitt nigga dat chainges efrathang

Black man using the word odinist?
Really now
Nice b8, m8

Why do you even care about what edgelords on the Internet say?

If black is beautiful, then why niggers so desperate for white pussy?

Way to repeat the talking points, banjo-lip

love is love

I don't care about interracial relationships, but cuckoldry disgusts me

Then black isn't beautiful if even nogs don't want to preserve it.

>odinist

Odin only has one eye, you ableist shit lord.

Maybe you don't see color, but he can't perceive depth!

DAS RITE

what does the balck say?

im goin ham on you

WTF I love niggers now

WE

Bait

gibs me dat

the fact that you are subhuman

Hey good job OP. Make all the pansy whiteys on this board triggered

You mean ape. You're going ape on him.

ive been told i have the privilege to do so, blame liberals

Fuck you baboon. You're the one who hate yourself because deep inside you know you're an inferior primitive monkey.
Otherwise you'd be living in your own country because it wouldn't be a poverty ridden shithole and you'd like your own women if they weren't ugly as a chimp.

>112167357
>implying you don't discriminate me
>inb4 "P30PL3 0F C0L0R CAN'T B3 RAYCIZT REEEE"

What doesn't give me the right not to? Saying I can't discriminate would be an attempt to perform mind control, it will never work

We could always just kill you

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=DEuwerZL7D8

Moonman, Moonman, can't you see?
Spics and niggers need to hang from trees.

The fact you know the term Odinist proves your not black faggot. Ooga Booga

op how does it feel to know your gf has a beastiality

fetish

racist keyboard nazi's will not like this thread.

/thread

>odinist
Haha, pure bait, BTFO OP. Niggers have never uttered this word in their lives.

>What gives you the right to discriminate agains me
you are subhuman monkey locusts worthy of only painful death and erasure from human memory

Lmao, black people in britain arent black, theyre just burnt brits.

>What gives you the right to discriminate agains me
Being denied the freedom of association to choose who to and not to associate with is coercion into servitude. As a black man, do you support coercing people into servitude?

Top jej

Answer the question you fucking dunce.

You're going right in the oven, SAY NIGGER!

Stop subverting our race you nigger.

What gives us the right? Freedom of speech, nigger.

Nigger faggot

>just wanted you racists to know we're not going nywhere
Other than jail?

How does it make you feel knowing our big, creamy, white dicks are what your women crave, niggers? Women simply don't want shit-colored penises; that's a fact. Who'd want to suck on a piece of shit unless they had some sort of scat fetish? Face it, niggers, your futile attempts at cucking us is making you look desperate and in dire need of pussy. But you won't get any. Not a single woman, white or black, wants black dick unless they have a mental disorder. Everyone wants our creamy white dick. No, not want, they NEED our creamy white dick. Even if your birth defected penises are an inch or two longer, most women will still prefer ours. Why? Because we know how to use it, and it doesn't look like something she just shat out 10 minutes prior.

You niggers have attempted to reverse the roles given to you by society, but your rusty chains remain because you simply don't have enough intelligent thought to understand what kind of hornets nest you're prodding your shit-dicks into. That's the stuff you niggers have wet dreams over; imagining fucking your master's wives, sisters and mothers because it's what we've done to you for so long. It's understandable really, you just want a little piece of the cake, but like a dog, you will remain on the floor and receive only tidbits we throw your way. And that's only if you're lucky.

All two ounces of your nigger brain is fighting against what we're doing, but you can't stop us. We already won hundreds of years ago, and your women are thankful for us. We provide them with homes, infrastructure, water, electricity, and of course, our creamy, white cocks, which they love to suck on. Take a look at Africa; when we freed you niggers and let you be, your wasteland became worse; plagued with disease and drout; poorly built shanty houses made from shit and twigs. You can't even get a clean source of water. This is irrefutable evidence as to why you need us. But we don't need you.

Bow down, niggers. White master race.

daily reminder that every non-fat black girl craves teh bwc