Why does the Military/law enforcement agencies indoctrinate their servicemen to be right wing nut jobs?

Why does the Military/law enforcement agencies indoctrinate their servicemen to be right wing nut jobs?

No. They make them into killing machines without thought. No political affiliation, just death robots.

>no killing the kid too

one job

You gotta leave some targets alive to keep the money flowing. Get him next week you know.

They dont.

Seeing how the rest of the world is and what you need to do for your country, and having even the most basic understanding of humans and how the world works will lead to right winged ideologies naturally.

Only naïve children surrounded by their peers are left leaning.

I'm doing a security detail for an expected protest on Monday. I seriously hope I get to spray someone.

Why do whites think its so fun murdering people?

Most servicemen come from red states or conservative areas so we were right wing from the start.

Fix'd

So they will follow the orders of a left wing nut job.

Because it is.
You should try it sometime.

The military sure as hell doesn't, and riflemen don't kill "because they're following orders," they kill because the subhumans couldn't follow simple instructions. Same with cops.

Hahaha

It's not fun, it's our job.

Why should the left have a monopoly on the indoctrination market?

Nice

>he can't possibly be the bad guy, he has a KID
Genuine feminine logic if I've ever seen it

kekity kek

Conservatives have morals and Intelligence.
This is why most law enforcement falls on the right.

A $12 an hour security job anywhere that's not entirely old white people will make you a right wing nut job.

Having an actual job and responsibilities only makes it happen fast.

/thread

It is simple for me, the more privileged a person/society actually is the more debased and liberal they become.

Conservatism is at its innermost core a desire for the tribe to survive harsh times. Liberalism is a desire of those in the tribe to live easy.

Only a society that has no need to worry about the tribe 'surviving through the winter' will allow liberalism to thrive.

In parts of the world where soldiers are sent there is violence. Places with everyday violence are not places where the tribe is safe.

So long as our tribe, America, is safe and snug liberalism will always be survive like the cancerous sore it is. The Great Depression was an excellent tonic for it for some time. Look at the degeneracy of the 1910's and 20's, also the children born after the depression, late 60's 70's. All degenerate to the core.

We must have conflict for both true progress and stability to survive as a species.

>the money flowing

No, keeping others alive increases the risk that they'll demand compensation, which the US will probably cede because muh foreign pressure humanitarian reasons.

The cheapest way to go is to kill everything.

perfect

/thread

>Great Depression curing degeneracy

Holy shit, how did I not noticed this.

Best /thread.

>I don't know service members
There are plenty of people on my base (all branches here minus coastguard guard) and plenty were pissed when trump won. I've even run it on someone who said I'd be ok if trump wins because I'm a white male. Not all military is right wing.

Take a look at the history of worldwide and American recessions as compared to breakthroughs is science, technology and similar.

Worldwide recession in the 1890's and an amazing amount of still relevant technologies came into being then.

The American revolution was liberal, America is inherently a liberal country. The word "liberal" does not actually mean"anything that I don't like"

You are a simple minded buzzword-spewing twit.

i think op has cause and effect is reversed.
you lot gravitate towards those jobs because of the values instilled by parents, family & educators, you guys aren't picking up those values due to some training regimen.

Liberal is the current usage of the word leaf. Also look into prewar economics and you will see my point is correct.

Conservatism is about keeping the tribe 'safe through the winter', liberalism is about advancing individuals for more comfort.

Prewar was excellent economic conditions for those who pushed the war. They wanted more comfort, less taxes and use it how they wanted, compared to those on the frontiers of America who were simply making due and had little to do with the start of the war. It was started and took root in the established and safe north.

desu those parents were probably going to strap a bomb vest to their shitstain kid next time he went to school. Also there wouldn't be that many bullet holes in the wall if he were killing them on the couch. This seems more like some guy bought a soldier uniform and went into someones house and murdered them. Where is the rest of his squad if they were raiding a house? More evidence that this guy is not really in the military.

That doesn't work... Trust me

Because the schools try to indoctrinate EVERYONE to be left wing nut jobs...

This is just the way real men are.
Now get back to raising your wife's son.

/thread

How did the Great Depression " cure degeneracy " ?

Ironically , a social democracy president , FDR , saved capitalism

I hope you do too, user

We did that, the kids became ISIS.
Next time we get 'em all.