DEGENRACY

DEGENRACY

im ok with this

Trump doesn't have a problem with gays but if they keep doing shit like this he might have to unleash Mike Pence on them.

kill them pence

Guys, as a right wing person this expression of freedom is seriously triggering me.

Please post more memes mocking gays so my spaces feel safe again.

Good, rub your gayness in people's faces. Normies will only become more disgusted with you.

Fucking hell dunno what to do when this image stops being 100% relevant to the LGBTQABCDEFGHIJK faggots.

>Trump arrives on the scene
>Welcomes everyone and states that love is love, regardless of gender.
>Throws condoms into the crowd
How would they react?

they'd get angry that he's trying to prevent AIDS so they'd fuck each other raw to show him what true love is

>this is the last implicit stand if white identity

When's the LGBTQBBQ??

>watch as these dozen gay men ingest and inject AIDS-ridden semen outside trump tower
>#sobrave #fuckfascism

_

Trump is literally pro LBTAQOAF@2iq0i0if02fi00if0i6ºµ58Idasd–, so I don't know what their problem is.

>LBTAQOAF@2iq0i0if02fi00if0i6ºµ58Idasd

Chuckled a little bit, mate.

>

But uhhhh dont they know Trump doesnt hate gays?

Where to buy popcorn to watch lesbos and yell at them to start scissoring right there so their arrested and charged to become sex offenders.

That's right, he's furthering the stigma against HIV. HIV isn't even that bad anymore bro!

Hey, I can give you your poz-card if you don't have it yet, bro. Whattaya say?

>TRUMP HATES GAY PEOPLE!
>WE'LL SHOW HIM!
>meanwhile trump literally doesnt give two shits if your gay or not it's all just perceived victimization

Make America Gay Again