Sup Forums BTFO FOR GOOD

> Sup Forums
> ever claiming all lives matter

Leaf with proxy guaranteed.

>1 post by this ID

Cunt on the right doesn't let left girl even finish. What a lack of culture, bet father is a nigger

Its funny because if you send all niggers back to africa all those problems would disappear.

correction: white lives matter

No lives matter. We're all extremely insignificant as individuals.

"all lives matter" is a strawman that only works with cuckservatives

>using Tomoko and Froppy for leftist propaganda

fpbp

>Gun violence
They matter, simply less than the rights of everyone else. If banning any speech that didn't support the government saved 10,000 lives every year should we ban any anti-government speech?
>Gay people
Yeah I don't give a shit. Live free or don't. Fuck men if you like, what you do in private doesn't concern me.
>Black people
Are you implying all black people are criminals?
>What about immigrants?
Immigrants are fucking great, Indian Americans are the wealthiest and best educated ethnic group in the US above even the Jews. As for illegal immigrants they have to enter legally. If we let everyone into our country because their home country is shit than either our country will become shit or their country will never improve because everyone smart enough to succeed leaves the country to succeed in the west.
>What about Muslims
Don't be a dick. Stay in your own country or come here legally, laws must be enforced.

>watching anime

No lives matter, our lives are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

>not watching anime

>watching anime

I don't think All Lives Matter.
It is not the duty of Europeans to care for anyone else but other Europeans.

TOMOKO IS BLACK PILLED YOU SON OF A BITCH

Most* Lives Matter

frog lives matter

Sage

Black crime matter.

When Sup Forums ever said ''all lives matter''?

We want gas the jews and enslave niggers.

Now fuck off.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

I've never said all lives matter. I have said that black lives matter is a terrorist organization funded by Soros though.

But the black lives matter movement has died down a lot because Soros is backing Antifa and other groups that are pro refugee/illegal immigration. Nobody gives a shit about black lives matter anymore.

Since when do niggers count when people talk about lives that matter?