Think bout it

think bout it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_employment_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aren't they bombing each other regardless?

agreed. lets stop worrying about them

>the left thinks this is funny

I didn't realize we were bombing subsaharan africa.

Thanks Obama

Seriously why do people pretend like this is anybody else fault except Obama?

Bomb? Do I look Muslim to you?

OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA

think about it...

Made me feel something in my tiny little racist brain. For real.

Why are fingolian posters such insufferable autists?

You don't need to worry about white supremacy if you go and live in a non-white country

>Seriously why do people pretend like this is anybody else fault except Obama?
Last I checked, most of the "Banned" countries were ones that obama bombed the shit out of for 8 years.....

Subvert the lefty memes when?..

You don't have to worry about your enemies if you wipe them from the planet.

really makes you think.

You don't need to think about refugees if you kill them before they flee.

better yet we wouldn't have to deal with any of these problems if we didn't fucking invent isreal for the shekeling.

could put an end to it all - end the alliance with isreal.

That's not the problem. The problem is we stop when we should just eradicate them all. Then we carpet bomb Finland and Canada, just because they deserve it.

So why is Europe taking in ''refugees'' from Somalia? Who bombed them?

So
hol up
So you sayin
WE
*eats goulash*
WE WUZ BUMBING SANDNIGGERS AND SHIET(SKINS)

OP is actually right. But this is why our shitty leaders bomb their countries, to cause mass migration.

You don't need to worry about antifascists punching you if you're not fascist in the first place

hes right
we should bomb them before they bomb us.

We don't bomb. Precision strikes only.

Shit b8
You don't need to worry about refugees if you don't take them in the first place

Sage

You don't need to worry about anything if non-whites no longer exist

kek

rude

>be Israel
>tell USA to bomb arabs
>tell USA/Europe to accept refugees
>don't take any yourself

Agreed. That's why I voted trump.
He is explicitly against the bombing of peopLe for no reason

agreed. this is why we voted for trump.
were you not paying attention? Oh... oh no, you're one of the ones who went and got yourself brainwashed by the death cultists, aren't you?
oh that's sad. oh well, good luck to ya.
piece of advice: you should turn on your masters before they activate your programming.

Fascist is now the new buzzword i see

You don't need to worry about diversity if you kick lesser races out of your country.

Seriously if refugees are so safe why isn't Israel taking them in.

>can't complain about white supremacy if you move to a non-white nation

>aren't refugees bombing each other?
A M E R I C A Y E S !

Agreed. The best solution is to occupy their shithole countries, and put them all into re-education camps so we can teach them how to be human. This is the best long term solution.

Cuck

Nice strawman kipper, actually I'm >STEM >500k€ starting

Tell that to Obama.

I agree. End the Syrian Revolution and let Assad take back control. Stop toppling regimes in order to weaken the domestic middle class and place puppets all over the east.

>the left forgets they've been doing this for years

Also

>lel I want ethnic cleansing now but H-HE PUNCHED ME SO M-M-MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT

>I'm >STEM
>500k€ starting
>500k€
Lol, no.

Bomb more

Obama and Merkel BTFO

But Obama already bombed their homes, so now we do need to worry about (((((refugees))))).

46th post, best post.

He didn't say he wants to ethnically cleanse people you retard!

The US bombed Japan, and you don't see them invading Europe.

We're stopping the bombing by bombing the bombers before they can bomb us. There's a grey area of effectiveness and containment level that's debatable regardless of circumstance innocent people are getting killed because a few squeak by off the radar or under the table then that channel gets exploited if it goes undetected but its usually protected by contradict politics and more flood through because legacy issues.

It's a vicious fucking psycle no matter how you look at it.

I was going to accuse you of merely pretending to be dumb, but then I saw you're from Argentina.

Boko Haram

You missed a spot, you fucking cock-eyed inbred BNP toad

Yeah because everybody who doesn't want economic invaders here wanted bomb their homelands in the first place yeah okay.

/thread

You needn't worry about fascism if a certain political party didnt present fake news to fuel recruitment

Think about it
Bombing you is not about being your friend you dumb mother fucker.

what are you jabbering about mongoloid?

>Obongo is to blame for rapefugees as well
literally the worst president ever

Yeah, Obama and Bush knew this which is exactly why they did it. Refugees destabilize society and the people writing their checks desire this. It's almost as if this has been planned for years and Trump is trying to stop something from happening!

Why is he cosplaying Red Forman?

>This meme isn't a picture of Eddie Murphy

You're be on fucking retared

neck yourself!

>Alshabab

"we" also beat Nazis and Fascists before, so you know

>Refugees aren't a problem if you don't bomb them
>Stop bombing them, racist Trump!
My God, it's a lefty meme against Obama and they don't even know it. These people are too far in their double-think.

What about some of us stragglers that were born into this life of racial isolation. It's not like I chose to be born of mixed race in a city where there are hardly any other of us mutants.

Do we deserve the racism for living a dream our parents tried so hard to make real?

I'd gladly go back to my parents country of origin if trump paid for the transportation costs to get me there and a job to work through one of his many subsidiary global recruiting agencies ran by English speaking white-sounding Americans.

Isn't that Obama's fault then?

they do realize that stupid meme is about asking ironic questions?

It's like every presidents fault actually. That's part of the job description you know and they're called casualties of war.

I had a motto once, it went along the lines of maximum collateral damage, (damage to property) and minimal casualties (injuries to innocents). Then a bunch of people started beating the shit out of each other and I just gave up on having a creed.

I don't know, maybe it's all of our faults for voting?

>Jobs in Finland
funny

We wouldn't have bombed them if our government's foreign policy wasn't written by Zionist Jews.

It's literally half the world coming

Whats this meme called?

Who cares.

Why niggers always feeling like their entitled to the tax payer money anyways?

There was an extensive debate relating to this last night.

Who owns what property and for what logical objective reason that doesn't completely negate the option not to for those in a way where nobody gets hurt and no one gets stepped on.

There's a bridge somewhere between the inner most point, the intention and the outer most effect the interpretation of the result and you'll see how we are all similar in our way of experiencing reality, we all feel pain, physical and emotional.

That recognition is an instinct we all have and inflict upon others for insane reasons that have nothing to do with or even beyond just having had pain inflicted upon yourself. Ideas like property. Ideas like entitlements yet not so far as to say rights, or opportunities I suppose.

Everyone gets those.

>uneducated yanks
>in charge of statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_employment_rate

or we could bomb their home and then bomb the refugees, double fun

It's not our fault, can they bomb jew instead ?

You don't need to worry about people hating you if you don't fly planes into their buildings in the first place

Yes. The US and French administrations. For years.

Horse shit. I know.

The real secret is that they bomb, infrastructure so that the area is unliveable and the people really are forced to migrate. Europe is advertised for this purpose.

We helped Osama against the Russians and he still attacked us twice, think about it.

Now see they see is as competition when we say this. Makes the cunts feisty about the idea of 'taking over'.

That's cuz Cashfrica is a gold mine.

Other way around, you just need to do it properly.

But Syria Generals are fun. I rather have my thread. Let Europe deal with them.

>We deserve getting fucked over
>And with "we" I mean you
fuck liberals

>he still attacked us twice, think about it.

Source?
>inb4 the media told me
>inb4 what is inb4

True. Boko haram secures those mining sites for crooked western opportunists.

True.

Is it worth it, Sup Forums?

No. The world is a big place. It's retarded that the would come to Europe but they are beckoned by the gibs and promise of cultural take over.

I agree with this

That doesn't mean that we have to accept refugees now though, we've already bombed them.

True; but we're already stuck with Obama's mess in Syria and Libya.