He's sad you guys. How can we cheer him up

He's sad you guys. How can we cheer him up

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-challenges-governing-presidency-234879
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im starting to regret my support for him. He's not my president anymore.

nice real news rabbi

((((((((((((((((((reportedly)))))))))))))))))

Seriously, we cant let this guy have the nuclear codes.

Kys

Source?

This is the "quality" of journalism we can expect from the MSM in 2017. No wonder America is dropping them like a bad habit.

I would hate the job as it is now too, that's why he's gonna fix it.

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf supporter here

>reportedly

Like reading a headline from Idiocracy

(((Sources)))

politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-challenges-governing-presidency-234879

Morale seems pretty low in the white house

> Trump “was furious,” this person said. “He doesn’t like this shit.”

>our sources whom requested anonymity
Jesus

He's actually really fucking scared, which is good.

(((Sources))) say you will kys for posting a politico article
Back to fucking Reddit

Sources say Trump loves his job and staff.

I'd be pretty sad too, seeing all the bullshit that goes on. Activist 9th circuit judges overturning his travel ban because of their feelings, ignoring the law.

Media twisting everything that he says and does, to further divide America.

Brainwashed libs calling him Hitler, claiming every week that he is a puppet of someone else- the same brainwashed libs who openly advocate for the destruction of our country and openly promote racism.

what if it's real?

lol this.

>How can we cheer him up
Make him sign more exec orders.
Trolling the globalists always brings happiness to the people.

The best leaders are the ones who don't want to be leaders.

How long before he pops? I give it six months.

it was all fun and games, but in all seriousness, we cant let this guy have the nuclear codes. i am a #cruzmissile now

My mom- I mean an anonymous source said that Trump cries every night because he can't handle being president.

DRUMPF BTFO

Oh look, more anonymous (((sources))).

The anonymous source practice only works when you've built a level of trust with the public. The idea being, they trust your publication enough to believe that the anonymous source is legitimate, or even that it merely exists. But trust in the media is at an all time low. Whenever I hear or read of an "anonymous source" I immediately assume that the source doesn't exist and some "reporter" made it up out of thin air, until I see hard evidence to the contrary.

These media clowns keep digging their own grave.

thats it, im on the cruze train

This desu senpai. What exactly is there going to be for him to like about this? Im pretty sure Obama fucking hated being president in his 2nd term.

also did you know he has sex with his own daughter, and he is going to leave melania in nyc so that he moves in with ivanka to the white house?
and he pissed off the pope, his whole campaign is doomed.

This is the attitude of all great leaders

They hate the political game

They hate the deceit and posturing

This makes me feel like we definitely got the right guy

Trump reportedly said later "some of you guys are alright. Don't come to the white house tomorrow"

Fake news from a real faggot.

I swear Josh Hommes is Trumps illegitimate love child.

Just look at his kids like Tiffany and Barron, you can see his temperament in them. The name is not like a tech billionaire or Warren Buffet, he does not like working constantly and not being lauded. Secondly, he did not hire the best people for the jobs he had, instead he relied on nepotism and loyalty. Finally, he is starting to realize he may be being mislead, but with the world watching he cannot cut the cancer from his White House.

also he filmed two prostitutes in moscow, and now putin is blackmailed him. basically russian-roused racists won the election for him. rural and suburban retards.
its totally true, it was on cnn.

>Finally, he is starting to realize he may be being mislead, but with the world watching he cannot cut the cancer from his White House.

I started to think this is most likely happening. Trump wanted to drain the swamp but realized too late he installed it in his WH.

Fake news.

>reportedly
Reported by whom? Based on what? Or it's just guessing? If I'll report that he is now overjoyed literal god emperor achieving immortality and about to save the whole world from the onslaught of demons from alternate dimension - shouldn't it hold as much water?

And even if, meh, I am not surprised. Presidency is not an easy job. It's not a pleasant job, I'd assume. Millions upon millions of people expecting you to work our shit despite half of your workers sabotaging or trying to turn that shit to work for them. And everyone blaming you when it won't work out.

>its totally true, it was on cnn.
If it was on Clinton News Network, you can automatically doubt its truthfulnes

>Reportedly
>Allegedly
>Anonymous source

Don't they EVER get tired of this shit?

>I'm ready to take up all the hard work for you, Donald

This. Only rural and suburban retards voted for this cheetoh. I'm a hillshill 2020 #thefutureisfemale

Angry Trump is best Trump.

we should send him a gift basket

Fake thread is fake

heh

It's almost certainly this. He is a good guy, but had to give absolutely shitty people power less he leave entire posts or advisory roles empty.

He is realizing that the bench of good people with power is the shallowest it's ever been, for both parties.

Drumpf needs to step down, he hates his job and America is out of control. Then Pence and Paul Ryan will quit out of solidarity with Drumpf and Nancy Pelosi will be President.