Brit/pol/ - Too Many Blackpills edition

>BLACKED and GLOBALED! Tory MPs demand that 52 mostly nonwhite countries have immigration rules relaxed to "send an important message" that Brexit wasn't about lowering immigration
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/commonwealth-citizens-should-have-uk-visas-fast-tracked-brexit/

>Paul Nuttall has had to flee his home in Stoke over threats to his safety
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/10/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-denies-lying-about-being-at-hillsborough-disaster

>What happens when the Tories are completely certain they'll win?
spectator.co.uk/2017/02/what-happens-when-the-tories-are-certain-theyll-win-well-find-out/

>Labour's Article 50 rebels to receive formal written warning. No, really
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38856992

>/ourguy/ Milkman plans on helping UKIP in Stoke by stealing as many Labour voters as possible
ibtimes.co.uk/tim-farron-will-lead-last-ditch-lib-dem-drive-stoke-win-over-pro-eu-labour-voters-1605826

>Stirgeon on Brexit: "Tories will sell out Scottish fishermen"
pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/politics/holyrood/1165648/sturgeon-says-nobody-should-be-surprised-if-the-tories-sell-out-scottish-fishermen-on-brexit/

>Juncker claims the EU wil not stay united during Brexit talks
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/jean-claude-juncker-doubts-eu-will-remain-united-brexit-talks/

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

>Reductions in net migration will be 'vanishly small' even if the Tories pursue it, claims think tank
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/experts-say-brexit-will-have-a-toiy-impact-on-immigration-a7572631.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypernatremia).
youtube.com/watch?v=Dh-9NNyBipk
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/jean-claude-juncker-doubts-eu-will-remain-united-brexit-talks/
strawpoll.me/12317453
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brexit happening/country/za/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STURGEON THROWIN'

CLIMATE CHANGE DENYIN'

PHD HAVIN'

TRANMERE ROVERIN'

ELECTORAL FRAUDIN'

PARTY RUININ'

EDDY HITLER LOOKIN'

BOOTLE BORN CUNT

Who was the typewriter woman in the last thread? She's really cute. Is it that girl from Downton Abbey?

Brexit was a terrible mistake.

I once drank an entire bottle of semen on a dare, which I thought was all well and good... until I developed extreme dehydration and Hypernatremia (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypernatremia). They had to put an iv directly into my veins to rehydrate me. It was the closest I've ever been to dying. What I'm getting at is, even that was not nearly as salty as brit/pol/ right now.

What an unsettling desk.

Lads why is York so pretty but east London so awful?

Meme, semen doesn't actually have much salt in it

London is terrible.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dh-9NNyBipk

>u gunna eat dat?

Because it's London lad, what did you expect?

>Reductions in net migration will be 'vanishly small' even if the Tories pursue it, claims (((((think tank)))))

>salty

Neck yourself yank

S-H-I-T-H-O-L-E - Shithole!

lads i found a way to combine the english and welsh flags

is that scotland at the back

Scotland is the dead tree

Kipper here. Former tory

Thinking of rejoining the Conservatives. It seems OK now Camoron has gone, whereas UKIP is a pile of shit now desu

>Arab-born ""brit"" attacking a native resident of Britain

Yep, that's England in 2017 alright

What is a 500ml Phish Food BJ?

>Brexit wasn't about lowering immigration

Yes, it's the cloud drifting away.

No surprise
Anyone who tries to block people entering countries seem to be blocked by courts these days

York is shite. Cutesy-looking buildings, but that's it.

>implying you wouldn't pork this bird

This is post-op though.

David Cameron was a good prime minister. He did what had to be done. Only the workshy and welfare dependent dislike him.

Haters gonna hate.

Don't know, it's my image.

If UKIP don't win Stoke I'll probably become a /Mayfly/

Half a litre of 'fish food' flavoured Ben and Jerrys

I certainly preferred Cameron to May.

Absolutely haram

>t. Gideon

Sort your fucking life out.

BUT IT WASN'T PEOPLE DID NOT CARE ABOUT IMMIGRATION ONLY CONTROLLING IT

>even if they pursue it

What did they mean by this?

Surely they have to power to simply reject visa applications and not let people in?

>please judge me the same as male MPs
>please ignore the fact that I do multiple photo-shoots of a sexually suggestive manor

Is this YKTD bait?

fittest bit of fanny in the reich

BREXIT DELAYIN'

RED WHITE AND BLUEIN'

IMMIGRATION INCREASIN'

CHINA BOWIN'

PYJAMA WEARIN'

SNOOPERS CHARTERIN'

MAYFLYIN'

NASTY PARTYIN'

ISLAM SUPPORTIN'

GO HOMIN'

PASSPORT FORGETTIN'

HUMAN RIGHTS REMOVIN'

NO MANDATED THATCHER WANNABE WHORE

Refer to:

misogyny is a postjudice

>Labour Tristram Hunt 12,220 39.3 +0.5
>UKIP Mick Harold 7,041 22.7 +18.3

Every post is

Why didn't Peter vote for Brexit? Fair enough being against referendums but you play with the hand that is dealt to you.

>Juncker fears perfidious Albion

How could he possibly act high and mighty about it if he did vote?

>but you play with the hand that is dealt to you.
Why would you when you know the dealer is corrupt and holds better cards?

going to the shops for some freddos for my racist daughter charlotte greggs to apologise for biting her hand

So that he wouldn't make a hypocrite of himself, something vastly underrated

>no chance is better than any chance

quads confirm

praise kek

Brexit isn't going to happen.

Night lads.

STRAW POLL

strawpoll.me/12317453
>strawpoll.me/12317453
strawpoll.me/12317453

Oh dear.Hideous scheme in Wandsworth submitted for approval.

Of course it is user. We're going (((global))).

Not one of those trees will be planted

A) Get a guaranteed Brexit, a free Britain can then replace cucked parties before the demographics make it impossible
B) Gamble on a non-cucked party rising in the next 50 years, which will then be unelectable thanks to the demographic change enforced on us by the EU

'Based' Peter Hitchens chose B.

Peter never really wanted Brexit. Jew Trot.

Based black pill. Why do something when whining is so much easier

That's right May seems completely based, apart from the tiny matter of having no convictions, and like the rest of the tories, being fine with current levels of immigration and seemingly hating her own people. Brilliant fucking plan.

Try to picture it as damp and moss covered with bits of littler lying about, that's what it'll actually look like.

I'd be in favour of lots of huge estates full of blocks of apartments being built if it meant I could own my own place

>a guaranteed Brexit
>a free Britain
>replace cucked parties
>before the demographics make it impossible

Damn... all those white, Christian immigrants. How awful.

This desu

Niggers dont come from the EU

What were we thinking, we have actually been conned bigly

Who /bregret/ here?

Actually put a smile on my face knowing you like my meme work.

Have fun when the refugees in Germany and Sweden decide to come here.

However bad they look on the computer render, the real thing is always looks sadder and cheaper when it's built, and starts to decay almost before you eyes.

1) It's garuanteed. We won and the Commons voted in favour
2) Britain will be sovereign and hence free
3) It's not a given that we'll get an uncucked party but it's a lot more likely being outside the EU than still in it 50 years from now
4) immigration will be lower outside the EU than within. For it not to be is political suicide

>hot tanned girls coming to UK
Sure

Lel.
Tips of the rendering trade: make everything sunny, shinier, spotless, add lots of people and trees. Use a bloom/glare effect.

I just randomly found this as an example.

It's sort of fraud.

>t. mong who doesn't understand how free movement works

Enjoy the million pakis and niggers used to supplement the fall in eastern European labour, you ape.

I don't hate globalists jews or Tories

I hate that Brits have the freedom to complain about them here.

You should be forced into a public space to defend your views like woes

Get out of here Sup Forums

>t. totally not gchq

>hating globalists and Tories is a controversial opinion on par with white nationalism

So is Brexit happening or not?

I never get where this bait is meant to go, yes the bit at the end about lowering immigration as if the Tories haven't already proved that the point's not true is tasty but you don't even try to make it the main point

If you're a firm believer that Britain is fully leaving the EU then of course you're going to think that the Referendum was a good idea, we haven't anything else to say to each other

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brexit happening/country/za/

lol, good eye

CANCELLED

Anyone who didn't realise this was gonna mean less Pole, more Africans is a complete and utter moron. Still, voting Leave was the correct thing to do. Our government and the EU are both anti-white as fuck. We've at least removed one of them from the equation.

>people not recognising the pic
Has the average brit/pol/ian only been here for a week?

Post pictures of GCHQ

I laugh every time

I miss when you used to bully Irish people desu.

This

The Niggers of Europe was hilarious

Why did Nutt make up being at Hillsborough exactly?

>The Tories will never win a majority
>We'll never get a vote on the EU
>Parliament will never vote for a referendum
>We'll never win the referendum
>Parliament will never vote to trigger Article 50
>We'll never actually leave the EU

You and Peter are getting desperate.

One amendment put forward by opposition party the Liberal Democrats, calling for a second referendum on the final Brexit deal, has the backing of House of Lords members from both the main opposition Labour Party and May’s Conservatives.

Other amendments proposed by peers from Labour and Welsh party Plaid Cymru include those requiring a commitment from the government to seek to retain membership of the EU’s single market and to give parliament approval of the final Brexit deal.

-----------

The house of lords....

The first is the only true one for both though

>German genocides
>extermination camps

>British genocides
>wonky trade policy