Who else /accelerationism/ here?

Who else /accelerationism/ here?

I didn't like Hillz but voted for her because I wanted someone sane, but desu Donny's antics have been amusing so far.

> blatantly lies to public about voter fraud and crowd size
> never backs down or listens to valid criticism
> no attempts at avoiding conflicts of interest
> blowing up on other world leaders
> still attacking GOP heroes like McCain
> still tweeting like an insecure middle schooler
> SEE YOU IN COURT

I now accept that my vote was wrong, this is clearly the more exciting timeline, I feel like I'm living out a movie.

How long do you think it'll take until Trump's antics force the GOP to actually fight back? Will they just continue to bend the knee and let Trump completely take over the direction of the party? Do you think Trump will last 4 years? Are we heading towards a constitutional crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your doubledoubles confirm the truth. We have amazing comedy show going on.

We're heading toward the first Trump vs GOP showdown the moment he realizes that Ryan is literally unqualified to be dogcatcher let alone Speaker of the House and does not accomplish AN-Y-THING.

> checked and witnessed senpai.

Drumpf is going down for sure. He is already out of his depth.

geez, get off Sup Forums you autist

ACCELERATIONISM is a codeword for
>I lost but I want to pretend I won and everything is going according to play
pretty pathetic

What?

This is the best realityshow ever made. Trump is amazing, he plays so well.

>I now accept that my vote was wrong, this is clearly the more exciting timeline, I feel like I'm living out a movie.

Just think. There are billions and billions of parallel universes, and probably only one or two where Donald Trump gets elected president. And we're there baby!!

Fuck off OP you shill piece of shit. Lies about voter fraud? Did you even see a SINGLE of the multitude of undercover videos BLATANTLY exposing it in various different forms? Either you're getting paid or you get all your news from the TV, either way you need to kill yourself OP. Seriously. Fucking kill yourself.

Why you are so angry? It is not good for your health.

Much better than your other attempts but still obvious, CTR. At least you're learning! :V

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

I'm angry because I know too much.

There is no "double doubles" homo. The GET is the last set of repeating numerals.

>Reddit spacing
>Implying Clinton is sane
>Implying Trump isn't sane
>Passive-aggressive tone

>Reddit spacing
>Slightly off-brand memespeak

Nah, I still don't lose in this scenario, I'm a rich white dude getting a comp sci PhD. I'll be fine even if Daddy screws over the poorfags.

Marxist here. Exactly in your position.

Zizek made some good talks about it.

I'm too afraid to click your link. Try to calm down anyway.

How did you manage to find out my sexuality?

>GOP heroes like McCain

This is why the GOP has to be destroyed and built anew. Tokyo Rose is a traitorous cunt who deserves to have his legacy be ruined by a TV steaks salesman.
And to be fair it is not like Obama backed down from anything. He just had the media triumphing his process of turning the US into a lumpenproletariat BLM retard Muslim brotherhood colony all the way

> sees someone he disagrees with
> calls them a shill

Very original user! You're right, I'm not one of the millions of voters who hate Donny, I'm being paid by George Soros. Do you often find yourself getting these paranoid delusions of persecution?

And no, I haven't seen any evidence of widespread voter fraud, certainly not to the tune of 3-5 million. How convenient that Hillary's goons managed to forget to add another 77K so that she could win the electoral college too. Guess they just wanted to make him lose the popular vote? Must be 69-D backgammon or something.

Top kek, 'accelerationists' are just proto-fascists in denial.

ONE OF US, ONE OF US!

Dude its a scribd. You're more likely going to get tracked by the FEDS for posting on this site than to go to scribd to check out a pdf that has had 191k views already.

>Reddit spacing

Yeah it really pisses you mongs off so I keep doing it.

Super funny how self-proclaimed 'Marxists' who identify as accelerationists are usually the same people who are safely sheltered from the worst effects of that acceleration! :^)

It is still possible there is some kind of nerve gas system

it's a leaked memo from David Brock/Shariablue laying out their entire battle plan. scribd is a document host. I do understand your concern given the site we're on.

here's the same content in a pastebin if you really don't trust me.

pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY

You're such a cuckold that its not even funny. I know its a clear reddit bait but

No please keep doing it, it makes you easier to identify as a shill. Not that it's very hard in the first place based on your word-choice and tone.

I'm loving every minute of this ongoing 4 year-long comedy and we're only a few weeks into it.

Wow progressive activists have a plan for progressive activism, that's pretty shocking!

Such a lame argument, you really think the GOP doesn't do the same thing? In fact they already won that battle, fox news has been poisoning half of this country over the last two decades (and somehow Fox isn't "the MSM" lol).

When you say shill, do you actually mean someone who is being paid? Or the more current move-the-goalposts definition of "someone pushing an agenda I don't like"?

>voted hillary
Stopped reading there. Opinion discarded.

>McCain
>hero
die in a fire
he's a softie neocon asshole who went and shook hands with terrorists in Libya

>terrorists
Dude. They're:
>Moderate beheaders
You Islamophobic shitlord

>accelerationism

what did he mean by this?

Shills don't have to be payed, the best shills do it for free. It's not 'moving the goal post', you're just a giant newfag.