What goes on here?

The Upper Peninsula.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kb9yhhflmvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk OP probably lots of stuff

Beer, deer, saunas, Finns, woods, snow. Pretty much Finland.

Pastys

no niggers, spics or arabs

basically paradise

both kinds?

pls don't go up here. it's uh, bad yeah, don't come.

Wendigo, serial killers, and alcholism.
It's comfy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=kb9yhhflmvY

trust me you better hope they only have the potato kind, yoopers are a neanderthrall offshoot

source: i live in southeast MI and go to the UP occasionally to observe proto humans living in the 1400s

hmmm

Outside of the cities Michigan is pretty much the South, but with more culture.

The upper peninsula's thumb is majority Finnish btw. Finlandia University has loads of students who learn Finnish there.

Also there's lots of snow and Sault Ste. Marie was the first real settlement in what would become the US (churches made by Siestaniggers don't count).

Also don't get hurt during the winter, you'll die in the snow.

Betsy Devos comes from our humble mittens. The DeVoses are known throughout the state for pretty much single handedly keeping our state from collapsing into a black pit of debt to feed the greed of Detroit politicians. Their puppets in the state legislature have gerrymandered us to shit and back. The DeVoses are sleezebags of course but they keep us from going under, so they're tolerable.

Also we need a new flag.

Argentina rightful clay.

This, this right here.

RIGHTFUL WISCONSIN CLAY

PLS GIBS

Kek has blessed this land. Except the Detroit part.

syrup sipping moose jockies who rail eachother while chopping lumber

they need hortans and diversity to survive

if you love the outdoors, the UP is great
i've been to Taquamenon falls and the surrounding areas a few times, just walkin around

it's nice

this so much

Seconded.

t. Milwaukee

Keweenaw county here, AMA

Not true anymore, Hancock/Houghton area will soon be 10% black. Massive black immigration due to section 8.

how's the copper?

Bullshit, Michigan is like Moldova

It's the only place in america that is safe from nukes. And if you're asking, yes I do have a bunker there.

ayyy

Michies neither appreciate nor deserve the Yooper.

Firstly, they got it in a hissy fit because they threatened to shit themselves over a spat with Ohio.

Secondly, the people there like the Packers.

Thirdly, they view it the same way New Yorkers view upstate. We APPRECIATE you, you beautiful gangly finnish bastards

DOWN WITH U.P.

oh hey whats happeneing

Oh shit people are talking about my area for once. Uh....it totally sucks, everyone should avoid this place at all costs - please don't immigrate to our woodland paradise in mocha-colored droves.

Tbh it's pretty comfy up here besides all the snow. Camping and shit is fun during the summer. The only downside is sometimes I have to trek to leafland because my mother decided it would be cool to get hitched to a candadian and emigrate there. You leafs have to explain one thing: why is everyone retarded, fat, and/or disabled? We have our weirdos over the bridge but I swear there is a high concentration of autists on your side.

not much is mined anymore, in the past it put trillions of dollars into the economy but now we just have a lot of ruins

we

The same going on in the Lower Peninsula.

HEY LOOK

ITS THE BUCKLESS

Y O O P E R
O
O
P
E
R

I miss my grandparent's huge outdoor wood fired sauna.
And the fishing.
And pasties.
And cudighi.

Fug

Fuck, I look a bit like that and I thought I was Irish. Am I a ... chinky?

I'll allow this only if we kick the niggers out of Chicago and move them to Indiana.

M E T H

E

T

H

You shut your whore mouth we want none of your nonsense. Keep Chicago and keep your corn you rat bastards. Were good with beer, cranberries, dairy and the Republican party.

Fuckin cold, and fuckin snow 50% of the year I'm guessing. People from the U.P. must never go anywhere downstate ever.

>tfw you see two story houses with a second floor door to nowhere and know exactly why it is there.
Lower MI sucks anyway. They come to Cheeseland.

>usually 200+ inches of snow every year, record 355 inches (900+ cm)
>finnish language is more common than spanish
>finnish is the largest ethnicity in some counties
>people, places, businesses all have finnish or native american names
>no crime until 2010s, now skyrocketing
>outdoors everywhere
>tons of eco-hipsters and local organic food
>lots of annoying snowmobilers and hunters
>saunas
>midsummer rituals
>everyone knows everyone and people can't keep secrets
>clean water everywhere
>ultraconservative apostolic lutheran church that doesn't believe in dinosaurs, condoms, or haircuts
>lots of gambling, alcoholism, marijuana
>too many dogs
>deer all over the roads

2nd story snowmobile garage?

Usually a door to nowhere means a deck rotted away.

>>no crime until 2010s, now skyrocketing
All the crime in Northern Michigan is snowmobile accidents / hit n runs, pedophiles, and people from downstate that came up here and murdered someone.

>people from downstate that came up here and murdered someone.
This is growing exponentially, section 8 folks from Detroit are being brought up here in our own little refugee crisis

Lol classic

Southeast Michigan here. The U.P. is my dream destination. Middle of fucking nowhere, white as can be. I am ready to go innawoods asap.

Cool, found this

Damn i want to move there now