Can any lawfags explain to me exactly how this isn't incriminating evidence of obstruction of justice?

Can any lawfags explain to me exactly how this isn't incriminating evidence of obstruction of justice?

They just want to give them some water, its hard work kicking out beaners

>know that illegal aliens will be at a certain place at a certain time
>"Wtf that's not fair, play by my rules!"

lol @ following a schoolbus. That sounds fun as fuck senpai

It's clearly obstruction of justice, but it's not something that could be proven easily because you'd have to prove intent. The political will power to press the charge has to be there too. It's Atlanta, which is the nigger/minority capital of the South.

It is. Stop fucking around and call the FBI.

probably probably is but Senpai we just had to fight an uphill battle and won just to meme a pres into power so idk how well a long drawn out court case against a libshit would go ya know ? desu .

Submitting FBI report...

It's Austin, Texas

Why not call him and give him wrong adresses just for the lulz

>refusing to allow reentry of citizens

Hmm......

they would have to evolve fish tails and swim in the ocean.

Baby dicked bootlicker.

Spawn camping. Real life MMO

not an argument

I actually have a very large dick, Paco.

You have to go back!

>t. Pedro Martinez

The fucks a pikey?

Well, time to flood them with false leads. If they're wary of your number just say you're student from out of state

FBI and ICE tip thread?

Gypsy

Top kek

You will be spared from the rake

:)

Which one of you guys did this? You can text them by the way.

Americans you should choose a random location and pretend ICE is there. Calling that number and giving fake information is not illegal they aren't part of the government.

Not an improvement. Replace Nigger with Beaner and the demographics are about the same. Also, Austin is a liberal shithole and should not be considered Texas.

you're just upset a fucking leaf is less of a faggot than you

I think Pedro is here on Visa

if we can get that trending to the silent majority the normies will be getting libs locked up left and right with prison lobbyists embracing them with open arms :D

Anyone interfering with ICE is an enemy of the state.

>Why do illegals get to use public services they don't pay for
>Because they pay sales tax!
I want them gone.

I'm not sure about CA state laws, but generally speaking almost every state has some form of obstruction of justice. Since they are willingly trying to hinder justice by helping/aiding illegals breaking the law, it should be considered obstruction. Intent would be easily proved, such as the twitter post. CA is still a shit state that will most likely bend the laws in favor of liberal insanity.

Oh, fuck. He's a real person.

I just made that name up.

Nice idea signore

>Illegals brag on twitter about being illegal, using public resources, using tax payers money, laughing it up.
>One illegal on facebook said "ill never become a citizen FUCK AMERICA" while in American.
>People have been here up to 10 years.
>WHY AM I BEING DEPORTED THIS IS LITERALLY HITLER TIME!

The woman on the news is the best example, lib shits crying their eyes out "SHE DIDNDU NUFFIN!"
She stole somebodies Identity, thats a crime!
>SHUT UP user YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE YOU ARE HITLER!
Yet you fucking put a halt and went to court over your identity being stolen by a similar person and prosecuted them to the fullest extent of the law didn't you!

not, a fucking, word.

TOP KEK

I hope they come to Massachusetts real soon. Theres a shit load of spics and beaners here, as well as plenty of illegal Portuguese and some sandniggers

WTF did you also know POLICE are ARRESTING criminals? These right wing extremists enforcing existing laws are LITERALLY HITLER.

wait the fuck is paki a racial insult?

Next we're going to start considering leafs, claps and bongs as racial insults too.

>You will be spared from the rake
I don't care about ur approval you dumbass rake poster. Pic related, how I imagine smug American posters look.

Anyone have that smuggie about American posters thinking their approval is valuable?

I guess we'd have to put them in fema camps and invade mexico until their change their mind.

So here is a quick run down of O.J.

For some one to be charged with a O.J. they have to actully obstruct justice in a physical manner. These people are simply talking about it online. What they are doing is no different than drug dealers posting lookouts on corners.

T. Law fag

You just gotta shill for curt schilling in a few years and everything will be fine

don't they keep getting removed by rogue mods

Please bring ICE to Maryland. We have tons of spics and abdullah snackbars that need to go back

Unterreichted post

>alert fatigue

Let's do it. Use their own early warning system against them as an area of denial tactic. Report locations where they're safest so they can forced to areas more vunerlabe. Shine the light on the roaches nest and force them into the open.

Amerifags, do you feel the breeze of America becoming great again yet?

>For some one to be charged with a O.J. they have to actully obstruct justice in a physical manner.
To be charged with OJ you just need to be anywhere within line of sight of a police officer.

OJ is the most BS of all charges, second only to disorderly conduct.

Ha

Paki's an insult in the UK where that photo was taken as pikey and chav are also UK insults. I only know what a pikey is from watching Snatch.

do this to these
good

What about criminal conspiracy?

If you search deportations on google directly under the news are links to holocaust websites.

white mexicans are evil and pretty

This will be PHONEBANK all over again. /ourtime/ to shine again Sup Forums!!!

Yes. Much like any attempt of political activism on this board these days, it gets removed with extreme prejudice. The mods are extremely unhappy Trump was memed into office so they kill anything that gains traction these days.

It's legal to monitor the activities of law enforcement in public, unless that monitoring interferes with the performance of their duties. If it can be proven there was a link between this tweet and efforts to help illegals to escape detention then, and only then, would it be evidence of obstruction of justice.

This is how I felt when I learned that that Polak was apparently offensive

>It's real
Fuck (((Google)))

fucking lol

Day of pinata when?

I tried to meme this into existence this past week but was unsuccessful.

Leaf my very first experiences on the interwebs back in 2001, the first thing I realized was how smug and pompous Canadians think they are. Now that I'm older and grown up a bit, I realize you don't even have shit to be smug over. You live in a culture less wasteland, that's only redeeming quality is to virtue signal counter opposite of American policy and virtue. You're a frozen wasteland of guilt ridden white people, who has given the world nothing but shitposts, syrup, and Trailer Park Boys. Rake yourself faggot

massfag here. I reported some ppl to ICE the other day, felt good man

Irish gypsies, scum of the fucking earth

CUZ STATES RIGHTS ARE RELEVANT FOR LIBERALS NOW.
UR NATIONAL RULES CANT TAKE AWAY OUR STATES RIGHTS CONSERVATARDS

FUCK.... Is he right?

>poltard phone banks for Bernie
>as soon as they pick up, bellows "WELL ARE YOU GONNA VOTE FOR BERNIE OR NOT????"

God this is funny to me.

>He's never seen Snatch

Checked and good. I cant get enough information on people to file a good report yet but im working on it

>
>Spawn camping. Real life MMO

Kek. I want to join ICE

Okay, fag. Pic related, from your visit to HWNDU.

DRUMPF BTFO
#FEELTHEBERN

They are mexican, we can't refuse them they are allowed in under our constitution, if they are central or south americans then it gets a little trickier but since most of those got to the US crossing our southern border we should send them to Guatemala.

>PRO-Jection

takei is one of the worst types of faggots around

CAPTCHA: Thai Armoire

This, they guy is a sexual predator ffs.

I'M IN AUSTIN HOW CAN I TROLL THESE FUCKS?

What are the feels like in Mexico about all those going back? Are they seen as losers? Victims? Heroes?

>Living in JewYork
Guess again snowspic. Muh Canada. Your country is shit. No culture. Shitposting is your national sport

this guy is a fucking faggot both literally and figuratively

really? proof?

We should infiltrate these faggots and use them to find Spics for the RWDS.

No. Sup Forums is what happens when you make things bad enough that borderline nihilists actually start giving a shit. They still don't care about your feelings or offending anyone, but they care enough to organize an effort against you. No virtue signalling, just results. You can't outmeme that.

Not even a gay degenerate star trek actor who jacked off dudes on camera while he was married can stop it. Because he has no moral high ground.

>we gays are normal people who deserve love!
>now watch as I break my partners heart by masturbating other men!
>i'm a good person!

Fucking twat.

the Sup Forums police

literally rape

the Sup Forumspo

What happens when the US brings the mexicans back to Mexico? Do they just drop them off wherever or do they cooperate with Mexican authorities to get them loggings or what? Do they get to bring their stuff with them?

Secret Sup Forumsice

It's literally the exact opposite. We're only just beginning. As a community we're only recently finding the balls 'to stand up to these psychopaths, it's all uphill from here, boys.

polak is even worse because its the only way to refer to a pole in polish