Are black women the most retarded group in the nation?

Yes.

Yes they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 she gets probation.
If this was a man it would be the death penalty.
Another example of how the system is rigged against males for sex offenses.

>that picture

Ohhhhh shit, that takes me the fuck back

These are the bitches marching in the streets thinking they know what's best for society.

she got 18 years, and served 2

>she got 18 years, and served 2
There are men who so much as view an image online and get 100's of years.

Skate or Die motherfuckers

the most retarded group of apes...

Burns said she didn't know what happened.

She said she was at a park with her son, and while she was "looking at a text message for about 10 seconds," a boy she didn't know at the park did "something" to her son, according to the documents.

maybe but i like em

it may be crass but these are important life skills. She's going to have to compete with VR and sex robots when she's an adult.

Racist thread

would eat dat ass on the right

>life in prison if convicted
>confesses

Yes.

But the media is dictating the complete opposite of reality, so the most retarded demographic is the now the most "educated" according to our hook-nosed overlords.... and as you know they would never tell a lie.

wtf I hate white people now

Yes. Black women have single handedly destroyed the black community by being retarded idiots with no understanding of accountability, but no one is allowed to call them out because they're basically the retarded kids in class that don't know any better. These whores will pop out as many kids as they can while not caring about who the father is, with no intention of raising them with any common sense or teaching them how to read or any basic shit that helps a person to function, and let them run wild like savages. Take young black kids

stop blaming jews literally for everything

It's like Asian women are the only ones left with any g'damn sense.

t. slavic jew

wtf i love leafs now

A black woman is basically a male nigger with less impulse control(thats why they go apeshit every second) and lower physical strength. Black women are super niggers.

>black
&
>woman
your answer lies within your question

I don't think an alt-righter is in a position to call being a single mother a "bad decision"

No such thing as "alt-right", it's just the "right"...the same right that's always existed, and always will.

Maybe he isn't. But I am.

My worst offense is shit posting on Sup Forums and /fit

God dammit, Laqueefa, little boy asses aren't meant for vibrating.

Dunno if its just inescapable genetics or some kind of vicious circle where violent idiots raise violent kids, but the level of violence against children in black families is fucking monstrous.

You'd think black women hate their kids considering how they treat them in public LOL

They do.

But who doesn't?

Kill yourself user.

i've seen how blacks raise their kids

it's a horrible cycle of just terrible, inhuman behaviour

If you ever get the chance, watch a movie called "Precious". I can tell you from experience that is probably one of the most accurate portrayals of the American nigger ever made. From the way they treat their children to the way they act in society, its spot on.

Its perpetuated by black women. They don't actually want children, so they don't care what happens to them or if they do anything with their lives

1 in 3 white births are out of wedlock.

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

Things like this actually make me feel sorry for niggers. On top of having an IQ of 80, it must suck to be raised by nigger "parents*".

10% of the population 90% of the stupid shit.

>stop blaming the jews [for the Jewish media]
Literally all misery in the world profits Jews.

Liberals extorting tax dollars out of the pockets of normal people to give to whores to "raise they keeds".

Liberals holding up unwed whores with kids as some kind of fucking "hero".

Cowardly beta men that appease women instead of chastising and mocking them for being the degenerate leeches they are on society.

>Liberals extorting tax dollars out of the pockets of normal people to give to whores to "raise they keeds".
This is one thing that I feel Trump should make a priority. All these niggers running around making these little niglet criminals and their whores they knocked up will not tell social workers who the baby daddy is because they know that the nigger will never work and pay child support like the tax dollars will. If you weren't raped, you better damn well be able to prove who the parent is or very minimal social assistance should be given.

You think it would've been better if this guy hadn't existed?

wtf is a back passage?

You should see how the niggers act at my university. Entitled, mostly retarded

Anus.

You're goddamn right

Who cares honestly... I have better things to worry about. God this board has gone to shit

Why is western society seemingly incapable of punishing people who do shit like this equally and without remorse?

Welfare for unwed mothers should be eliminated, period. The liberals implemented that program to fix an issue, and just made it worse, so it's time to accept that fact and get rid of those programs.

Unwed mothers should be forced to give up their kids for adoption by normal families. While this won't stop the whores from getting knocked up, it will surely reduce the problem, and it will eliminate the welfare culture that currently exists among these bitches.

Yes, however, if he didn't do it, somebody else would have eventually.

A group of sjw in brazil attacked a girl who was using a cloth in the head. They said it was cultural appropriation.

That attacked girl has cancer.

No, the mentally retarded are

Butt
H
O
L
E

His ass.

She rammed a vibrator up the ass of her 2 year old son.

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
Savages in Papua-New Guinea and Abos (and probably many other primitive tribes around the world) are regularly abusing, even torturing, killing and eating their own children. Some anthropologists says that this is the main reason their society never evolved past primitive tribalism. Every new generation suffers such brutal abuse that they become regular psychopats with several mental disorders.

sick shit but unrelated to the thread, senpai
>still made me rage