Anticom South General

Anticom General is about organizing against antifa.

Twitter: twitter.com/anticomofficial

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/liamphuckall?lang=en
twitter.com/BakedNorwegian/status/830357598545252352
youtube.com/watch?v=xgUljkAvUWI
youtube.com/watch?v=CIFYTYNl7ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

stop trying to start civil unrest soros

Hello CTR

Bump for remove gommunist

We're all just larping faggots, especially antifa.
There isnt gonna be civil unrest you autist.

how to make cool shit like this in paint.net?

Shameless self bump

I don't think OPs are allowed to bump their own thread but I'll help you out

Some high-up Antifa leader "Liam" suddenly died today. No info on why yet.. OD? Poison? Stroke? Idk. Saw some people crying about it on Twitter.

Some antifa top guy just croaked and his cuck friends are going nuts
twitter.com/liamphuckall?lang=en
Go into #ripliam and send pic related at them

This is good, props to whoever made this

Bump for good initiative

It would be great if we could gather conservatives together the same way antifa people do

So judging by this thread, you guys are libertarian? Or an-cap?

I like the symbol, it looks very american

Mainly fascist, but it's primarily an anti-commie larp group

Despite varied political affiliations
Can we all agree that communism is a threat to our way of life and needs to be destroyed utterly?

really good effort! bump

Turn the other cheek, goy

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?

Every time antifa damages property or throws a weak, floppy wristed "punch" at someone who is doing nothing wrong, they get NO POLITICAL BENEFIT, in fact, it completely works against them.

They don't need to be dealt with or worried about, they are a bunch of soft, mollycoddled LARPing faggots. The police can handle it if need be.

>an American arguing against self defence, suggesting the police will protect you
I never thought i'd see the day

Post more anti-com pics

Awesome
Liam is dead he is now a good commie.

What is happening in that photo?

>The police can handle it if need be.
Did you see the vid today of antifa attacking someone as the police did nothing?

1956 Budapest. getting rid of commie traitors.

Can't wait for Antifa to truly fuck up and open season is declared.

Self defense is fine.

If antifa comes up to you and assaults you, fucking shoot them dead.

But don't go out and get in street tussles.
We gain fucking nothing by doing that. Nothing.

And I bet the person walked away fine, and the incident was filmed, proving to people that the lefties are the needlessly violent ones.

If need be, the person being assaulted should have shot the people attacking them.

But look at the situation from a bigger lense. What did antifa gain from those actions? Absolutely. Fucking. Nothing.

that could be fun. those 40kg man bun bearded faggots. easy.

This has the potential of being just another faggy circle jerk, but instead of negro black and period blood red wearing faggots screaming nazi at people they don't like we get negro black and piss yellow wearing faggots screaming commie at people they don't like

In other words, don't be a fag about it and let antifa die of methane poisoning from smelling their own farts all day

If you want to be a pacifist that's fine, but don't try to sway others that are a little more inclined to action, to stand by with you. Antifa hasn't even had a proper drubbing yet. It's gonna happen

You still haven't made the case for why.

Antifa isn't gaining shit.

All that needs to happen is wait for the boiling point. Either public outrage will grow enough to force the police to take significant action, or antifa will keep doing stupid pointless shit like kicking garbage cans, and no one will give a fuck.

Going out and trading blows with numales will gain us fucking nothing

I hate googles

No, I didn't. Would you please share it?

Now this is something I can get behind.
When do we throw commies from choppers?

You should rename that to Massive Faggot Action Force.

The following two images are the only authorized images for Anti-Communist Action: 1/2

twitter.com/BakedNorwegian/status/830357598545252352

Anyone have updates about that dude from /k/ making a patch?

2/2

And the name is Anti-Communist Action, shortened to Anticom when necessary.

Chief autist just made those the colors. I dont hold an ancap ideology.

Anticom is more like the antithesis of Antifa rather than Vanguards of liberty who are putting out a more American revolutionary war type propaganda.

>Why
Because we're males and if we don't at least have some sense of self preservation against a foreign body like Antifa, than we really have no point of existence at all. I'm not saying we need to act like Antifa, but having guys ready to rock n roll is a good thing. Have faith in God but keep your powder dry

That's not from today. That's from last summer, from that rally in Sac. And the Antifa got the shit kicked out of them by Norcal Skins and the TradWorker Party.

>taking art someone else made, then throwing your thumbprint on there

kill yourself.

Your chance of encountering antifa in America is near zero. In the off schance you do come across them, and they do attack you, then feel free to draw your concealed carry and gun them down in self defense.

Anything else doesn't make any rational sense

Gold and black are certainly the an-cap colors, but gold is more broadly the color associated with classical liberalism, and black has meanings other than anti-authoritarianism, though it would apply in this case. As long as it isn't presented in a single diagonal bicolor, I don't think it should be taken to mean Ancap. If a single flag is needed, it should be a horizontal bicolor to distinguish Anticom from Ancap.

PREPARE TO GET UR ARSES COMPLETELY DESTROYED U FUCKIN NAZI SCUM: WE WILL CRUSH YOUR SKULLS ANY DAY NOW!

Prepare for the lowest common denominator and go from there. Nothing wrong with having a game plan for various course of actions.

1v1 me at Rust IRL faggit
QUICK SKOPES ONLY!!!

What the fuck are you trying to say?

Having a concealed handgun and the knowledge and practice to use it effectively is a good decision.

Going out on the streets and LARPing just like antifa does is not a good decision

I think thats me. I can make patches user. Post your favorite logo.

Thanks for clearing that up. Is there any article I can read about this?

The twitter clip ends, but the actual video goes on to show the police rush in and help the guy.

There's no such thing as ancap just one fucking loser that post it constantly on pol.

The ancap poster would die in Nigeria where it is a ancap society.

Kek flag patch also?

Kek. Commie faggots are freaking out now that the working class is tired of being blocked on their way to work and having their property destroyed so we organize to stop their soros funded antics. Kys you larping kike nigger.

I'll make whatever patches people wanna buy.

Just Google "sacramento matt heimbach BAMN antifa" and so forth.

There is very much such a thing as Ancap. I find it utterly retarded, and I'm happy to see it's increasingly becoming nothing more than a waypoint on one's intellectual path to traditionalist/neo-fascist/monarchist thought, but it's certainly a political philosophy with an extensive body of supporting literature and academic thought.

>organizing
>Sup Forums
Gtfo CTR shill. You obviously dont know how this works.

>The police will handle all youre problems, dont defend yourself goyim
youtube.com/watch?v=xgUljkAvUWI

>What are you trying to say
Who the fuck is talking about larping nigger? I'm saying the least likely scenario would be a force on force engagement with Antifa, but there's nothing wrong with having some kind of game plan or general consensus to go about it. Obviously carrying and using a pistol proficiently is a great course of action, I've been shooting since I was 14, not worried about that. Having a contingency plan for any unlikely scenario is a good thing

>implying Sup Forums resides in left wing negroe city hubs.
Fuck off.

>Anticom South
lol dont worry

we don't want to turn your shitty state commie we will just leave

You won't come South because you can't flourish. You need progressive self hating liberal shitholes with gun control to protect your poisoned ideology. Come South and we'll hang you from those bandanas skinny binny

Antifa are 98% white larping communist revolutionary faggots who are beating Americans with shovels in the street.

But if you want to organize to defend yourselves you're a kike shill

I think you mean youre a coward and are afraid of being shot for your retarded political beliefs because really youre just larping and no one has taken you seriously thus far so when someone challenges you you run away shitting and crying.

Ancaps may be eccentric, but in the fight against communism they are good allies

Hate to be that guy but "Deo et Patriae" doesnt make sense. Update that logo so it says "Deo et Patria" It needs to be in the ablative not dative

Commie fags must go.

>Going out and trading blows with numales will gain us fucking nothing

This, everyone needs to realize that if we get violent then we become as bad as them in the eyes of normies. We can be non-violent to the point of obstructing them and helping cops, that's it.

On the inverse, being prepared isn't bad, but being prepared for war doesn't mean going to war.

Ive been corrected on the spelling twice but have no idea who made that. It's the most aesthetic logo imho.

Exactly.

This one is my favorite

you dont even know who we are lmao

Anyone make stickers yet?

Hello, I am a user who follows ANTIFA's every move.
I check their internet places, twitters and Websites to Monitor their every move.
So far I heard that they are going to attack Kentucky around April and mostly cause more riots that will forcefully cause Trump to go out.

If you need any info, let me know.

Any Vancouver anticoms here?

And what the fuck did they GAINby doing that?

NOTHING

You low iq mouth breathers just can't fucking understand this, can you?

Why the fuck would you need a plan to go tussle with numales in the street?

Ok, you both look like idiots on TV and then go post about how cool you are on the internet afterward. Wow. Way to go, retard

>That fucking chaos rune in the bottom corner

BUMP

You should join the anticom discord. I will get an admin to post a link.

Thanks dude.
I just want to get rid of the commies

bump for freedom and the forefathers who lost their lives to end communism (this includes former communist countries)

hopefully we will never again visit such a oppresive power scheme

We need Uncle Sam propaganda.
Like a classic, "I WANT YOU TO TO JOIN FOR YOUR FREEDOM"

commie leader died from OD in ireland or scottland (cant remember) shes have shit fit meltdown

They hospitalized people. Watch this interview.

You "MUH OPTICS" faggots are literal autists. Regardless of what you do the MSM will call everyone right of center nazi fascists.

So fuck off.
youtube.com/watch?v=CIFYTYNl7ng

its amazing how they use the hammer and sickle yet they destroy the working class

they need to have crossed weapons

we should adopt a wrench and hatchet or something

I like the guns and skull logos

I think that Death Squad is too overlooked.
How about Liberty Action?

Holy shit dude.

Sup Forums is infiltrated and therefore useless for organizing

you can only organize on platforms that have private messaging

Lady liberty and a Eagle.
That is what we need, that brings freedom to all ages.