youtube.com/watch?v=bzjS1Q2LvKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asserting dominance

70 year old american men all act like that

>When he yanks his arm forward
That looks like it hurt BAD

Like a child.

Art of the Deal

He doesn't like shaking hands, he's being passive aggressive and making the other person uncomfortable to get the upper hand.

Like a true American

That simple.

Do it during greetings for a business meeting and people will fold easy

>ITT: limp wristed dead fish handshake faggots
your sisters are more masculine than you

this is a dominance tactic, pulling someone in to your body instead of over exerting yourself to reach out to them, it subconsciously shows they need you more then you need them.

Like a human. As dumb as you may think it is that is how humans work. Whether or not they notice it happen, it still ends up with the same result.

Like a person who knows how to get a country to bend to his whim

Those handshakes are the literal version of when people say to stand wide-legged to look steadfast/confident and end up overdoing it

he's overcompensating

You're also told to have your hand on top of the handshake (twist your hand to the left while shaking), which is the opposite of what Trump does which I find strange

its a power tactic

Are you really that dense?

The art of a proper handshake is lost on kids anymore. Your handshake should be firm and when it's between two powerful people this is even more important. Trump is great at handshakes, he not only gives a good firm shake he actually moves the other persons body while doing it. You'll also notice he is always the one to decide when to let go. This is a powerful move, and it makes the person he is talking to look and feel like his inferior.

Yeah, but forcing the other guy to extend his arm and put his hand on top... he makes the guy look like a girl reaching her hand out for a manicure

HAHAHAH

Easier to pull them with your palm up

He does overdo it a little. The kind of guy you hate to shake hands with.

>This is a powerful move, and it makes the person he is talking to look and feel like his inferior.

It makes everyone who shakes his hand feel awkward and makes Trump look like an overcompensating clown because everyone can see right through it, and laughs

No, it just makes it clear you think on such a fucking basic level you try to install dominance through a fucking handshake holy shit we're not fucking cavemen

Waste of trips

Isn't that what I said?

Like LBJ

>ROOOOAAAAAA unaccustomed as I am to public speaking

This is someone who think its still 1960

first post best post

it is the art of the deal

*blocks your path*

This is his pussy grabbing techninque, that simple

>don't double cross me motherfucker

that is kind of bizarre. Trump is a nutbag, i mean im glad he won and everything but the dude is a little insane.

kek

>hurr asserting dominance
Fuck off you dunces, there's one way to shake hands and that's to grab, shake, and let go. He probably does it because he's a ebin ruseman and finds it fucking hilarious, and Sup Forums just agrees with it because they're also trolls.

What a freak

This. These kind of childish dominance tactics might work on other retarded businessmen but men in the upper echelon can see right through this shit and it's fucking hilarious. As someone in the upper echelon, Trump should have figured out by now how ridiculous it is that he still does this to people. It makes him look like a child.

Yes but on a woman it looks like she is about to pee.

hahahahahahah

If you notice it happen you can make a conscious choice not to react like the person wants you to.

Now everyone notices his awkward handshakes, what are other world leaders gonna do?

Can't wait for him to meet a real leader like Putin in person. That handshake is going to be the GOAT.

>What's wrong with this autist?
they call it the 'EASY D pull'.
The most alpha of all the handshakes.

You're fucking retarded if you don't think we are basic.

to be honest senpai the look on the guys face is that of ecstasy, pure, genuine, pleasure, from being man handled all by a simple handshake.

Looks like the chinaman was trying to make sure he didn't get that hand on the nuclear codes.

>we

You're right, I prefer an adult, like obama

>It makes everyone who shakes his hand feel awkward
Yeah, what I said. Who do you think has the upper hand in a debate, the person who feels confident and in control or the one who feels awkward and unsure how to proceed?

You're a fucking newfag to the world if you don't recognize the power of a handshake. Don't post until your balls drop Ahmed

It's getting harder and harder to defend him every day.

It's time to break your fake country up. You are an embarrassment to the world.

This.

That pull is effectively saying "I'm the alpha here"

this, it's like he doesn't even know what the current decade is

fuck 1960 and fuck Drumpf people

/thread

Would you prefer he went around fistbumping like Obama and his tranny wife?

Trump is an Alpha businessman. They all do this shit. It is a sign of extreme narcissism but so what? Alpha as fuck.

And you're a moron who doesn't understand nuanced arguments. Obviously having a firm memorable handshake is important. The problem is that Trump is overdoing it and overcompensating to the point where it's borderline comical.

Imagine how idiotic it would look if both people went for an arm pull.

It's a laughably transparent way to "assert dominance", but what matters is how everyone views it, and from Sup Forums's reaction, it looks like there are a bunch of insecure autists that actually do believe that this sort of antic is "alpha". You can see by Abe's eye roll afterward what he thinks of the "power play", but I guess it plays well with suburban and rural retards.

That handshake is all I need to tell me that Japan will be paying more for our military occupation of their country. Good. Just as Trump promised.

fpbp

Trump is aggressive as fuck, that's just how he does it

I can see what he is trying to do here but to be honest it looks really bad.

if you overdo it it's just silly and backfires like

Lmao

He tried to give him a real handshake but Raul wanted to try and get him to do the commie victory fist thing.

He's a true Yankee

Other examples
youtube.com/watch?v=h3AcQxqAbwg
youtube.com/watch?v=bzjS1Q2LvKI

He's shaking their hands from the bottom, so he gives them an aggressive tug to compensate for this submissive position and to remind them that they can't walk all over him.

When happens when they both yank each other?

I've said this before. Trump tries way too hard too appear strong. So much so that it has the opposite effect. See: Twitter and the way he shakes hands. Having a firm handshake is important, but yanking the other guys arm off just looks ridiculous. Why does the leader of the free world need to over compensate so much? Why does the king need to show a peasant who's boss?

Sure we can. The majority does not though.

>leaf

He's a germaphobe.
Doesn't like shaking hands.

He'd fuck your woman if he wanted to. You know it.

You guys don't get it, Trump doesn't overcompensate, he isn't faking anything, this is just the way he is.

He likes to dominate and he does it every chance he gets.

This is why he won the election.

Because this nation has been shat with obummer's reign

this

The stronger one wins

Mutual respect

If it was truly about dominating he wouldn't start with his palm facing upwards. It's about equality. If he insisted on having his hand on top AND tugged, it would be dominance. This is just a way Donald likes to present himself to other people. They come in seeing he has his palm facing upwards and they think, "Oh, this guy's a simp!" Then he shocks them by giving an aggressive yank. See

Wins what?

the handshake game

>this guy might be unfit for this position, but he's on my team so whatever

>Gives them an inch then takes them a full foot towards him.

>wahhh drumbplfffff has too strong of a grip, this is testosterone privilege at its finest :^((((

nu-male faggots, you're an embarrassment to mankind

One plane wasn't enough, you fucking toothpaste.

>but men in the upper echelon
thats literally who invented it because it was so effective

Look back on how hillary moves her hands when she talks, it's a persuasion tactic that she's used in politics FOREVER.

All the marbles

Somewhat depends. It either turns into a classic tug of war until one gives in or when the other person pulls back if you respect said person you recognize that you're both on the same level and likely respect them more.

It's instinct.
He senses a pussy so he grabs it.

bing bing bing

Wtf is this!?

To be honest with you, Donald probably has low testosterone (he's old and fat, his diet is shit and he doesn't get enough sleep). It's his personality that makes him so powerful.

>the person who feels confident and in control or the one who feels awkward and unsure how to proceed?

But it's not true confidence trump is showing, it's arrogance, overcompensation and inexperience

Abe who he's shaking hands with has been doing global politics for years, he had to tell Trump to look at him for the press and Trump did, that's not power it's inexperience and overcompensation every world leader is humoring him

Everyone can see right though it and Trump seems oblivious to the fact and were back to ego again.

It shows, I'm in charge, don't try anything. You notice Abe holding on, he's trying to signal that he's also an alpha. The bottom guy pulled away showing his lower standing as a beta.

In primate culture usually the alpha male will like show his teeth. Its a sign of dominance and aggression. The beta males will not show their teeth & look away. In human society smiling and a good firm handshake and body language are key.

Trump is reaffirming the US Sino alliance, while making sure Japan knows that they're under US protection. Obama would've bowed, fist bumped, extend a weak handshake. Which is why everyone walked all over him. Obama was extremely passive aggressive.

submissive homo nigger prancing around like a little faggot-girl

Look at his old videos from the 80s and 90s. He never used to yank peoples arms like that, and back then he had MORE to prove.

it's photo op you dumb shit. a real handshake lasts about 2 seconds.

>actually responding to such an obvious bait

>The billionaire executive turned president is trying too hard to project power

Is he trying to pull the closer?
That first link just looks straight out of an how autist are infomercial.
youtube.com/watch?v=h3AcQxqAbwg

LMAO at Abe's reaction.