>E Ghouta Jan 14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec 22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Feb 11
>Clashes on Tadef's southern edge as Tiger Forces & NDF advance
>Some gains west of Hayyan gas fields
>Qabasin was not taken yesterday, ES attack failed
>Deir ez-Zor military airfield ISIS attack largely repelled. SyAAF strikes ISIS gathering at Thardeh mountain
>Latakia points lost were retaken late yesterday

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/830463442385567744
liveleak.com/view?i=c71_1461359465&comments=1
youtube.com/watch?v=eGZNEdocwV0
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/benjamin-netanyahu-corruption-investigation-police-bribery-a7574391.html
youtube.com/watch?v=had4tPMuJ5o
twitter.com/iraqi_day
twitter.com/Ibra_Joudeh/status/830168848561225728
youtube.com/watch?v=oQjG4a3zRFw
youtube.com/watch?v=n69dKhTZJXk
youtube.com/watch?v=eNlTuW0Id9g
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/830508101530959875
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/830509216918020101
youtube.com/watch?v=EpGQ-2hMjN4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermobaric_weapon#US_developments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Jews are white, based & the real master race

Otto-man

Assad-Erdogan border line

>Casual suit
>Cigarette in one hand
>AK in the other.

Fuckin BOSS

kek, those stubby arms

>Thermobaric weapons kill with the blastwave, ordinary artillery, grenades, mortars kill with fragments.
they both do the same fin.
difference is Thermobaric weapons are 100% fuel and the oxidizer is the air around the target it burns your lungs puss added to the shock wave effect.
>regular explosive shells still kills whit blast wave but the air around is not used for oxidizer and if you are in a trench you can still survive .
So the major advantage of Thermobaric weapons is the temperature of the blast wave burns every thing around it .
that is way you see the dark yellow fire ball

Russian minister of defense affirms that SAA captured Tedef.

Hi everyone. Any news from Deir Ez-Zor recently, or just more attempts by the SAA to break through to the airport?

i mean ur begging for this meme

twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/830463442385567744

>he has an entire folder full of these slavic sex slaves
I feel sorry for your autism

>drops a grenade from a drone
>expects a great outcome
>gets sadly disappointed.

lel pretty much

How will we ever recover

He's right though, roaches are an embarrassment to NATO. Russia could take Constantinople at anytime.

>they both do the same fin.
No. Artillery primarily kills with fragmentations. That is what they focus on and the explosion itself is not THAT harmful in comparison. You'd have to be hit almost directly to suffer primary blast injuries, while the fragments cause casualties well up to 100 metres, depending on the shell and weapon.
>So the major advantage of Thermobaric weapons is the temperature of the blast wave burns every thing around it .
that is way you see the dark yellow fire ball
No, the advantage is the sustained blast wave that finds its way further into fortifications and also sucks the air out of them. If you're close enough to get burned by the fire, you'll die from the blast.

Accidentally the wrong image.

>liveleak.com/view?i=c71_1461359465&comments=1
>RPO-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=eGZNEdocwV0
you can see the difference hire

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/benjamin-netanyahu-corruption-investigation-police-bribery-a7574391.html

This is what happens. The Assad must go curse It's happened to the Saudi king, Obama, Hillary, jeb bush, Cameron, sarkozy, now bibi.

You shit talk Assad and bad things happen to you!

Turkish 'Euphrat Shield'-Forces taunted by Syrian Fighter Jet , al-Bab
youtube.com/watch?v=had4tPMuJ5o

hey if you don`t care that`s fine. though you can`t deny everything i am saying is pretty much fact. this is how you console yourself i guess ... by memes.
>VERY SAD

RPG-22 is not a fragmentation, or HE weapon. It's a shaped-charge anti-tank weapon. Its effectiveness against infantry is minimal.

>Otto-manlet

back from fap + shower what up guys?

>OH THE BANTZ !

thats cool. what is it? thermo bomb?

dead t*rks in al bab, what`s up with you user ?

Damn, that's sexy.

If his arm is as long as his neck, than his neck is as long as his (...) ?

not much just hanging, drinking orange juice

what? cant i fap and take shower? is it forbidden to do so there?

legs?

>Al-Bal Feb 11

Looks like shit is going down in Baghdad

Police opened fire at protetesters, 5 killed, 2 police also killed

Now somebody fired rockets at the green zone in Baghdad

i havent seen anything on news regarding to baghdad today. do you have source?

chimp-outs by muqtada sadr's supporters.
they are very pro-iran and have already breached into the green zone before.
now there are armed clashes and katyusha shellings, it can escalate very quickly

>Iraq joint operations said that 3 rocket platforms were found behind Al-Kindi hospital east Baghdad.
2 hours ago

Lots of iraqi twitter sources reporting on it

This one is a pretty shitty one but still

twitter.com/iraqi_day

News sites obviously havent picked up on it.

yes but i want to see some sources to read about it more

>Artillery primarily kills with fragmentations
That is true i don't dispute that frag do play major part but the shock from the blast can kill you also if the fragments dont get you.(for clasic artillery shells )
>the advantage is the sustained blast wave that finds its way further into fortifications
yes and no depends on the fortification. trenches if built properly can shelter you from the blast wave to some degree.
> If you're close enough to get burned by the fire, you'll die from the blast.
well that is true for flat land not so much for tunnels and cramped buildings. air is limited if you are in a tunell if that air is used up in a second for making a fire ball well you be dead in a instant even if you are far away from the blast.
that is way its very good for use in urban environment.
fact is that the Thermobaric weapons are more powerful and can create a bigger blast radius for the same amount of explosive material but that does not mean it exclusively kills just by trauma alone.
also a draw back of Thermobaric weapons it they dont preform well in humid or damp(rain) environment

what was the protest even about? I havent caught that part

damn. sounds serious shit. whats the reason exactly? dont know much about iraq other than their PM chimping out on us.

i only follow iraqi/arab journalists.
so if you can read arabic i can give you some accounts

thanks famalam i ll check it out. its amazing how no one ever wrote a single sentence about it on any news channel/site so far.

Check this out: twitter.com/Ibra_Joudeh/status/830168848561225728

"#SAA soldier who was captured by #ISIS in #Raqqa 3 years ago found & freed by Iraqi forces in Tal Afar #Iraq, gives hope for others captured"

Legit how will you

Whenever I check on how al bab is doing on the hohol live map, it's always the same thing.

i cant, i ll check out other stuff about iraq. maybe i can dig something out.

have a BBQ vid. youtube.com/watch?v=oQjG4a3zRFw

"correction : his name is Khidr Ahmad Mayaseh and he was captured by ISIS in east Damascus , around Al-Seen airbase 8 months ago"

Never forget!

F

youtube.com/watch?v=n69dKhTZJXk

F

its pretty active this week

yeah, idk if the guy feels lucky cuz isis left him alive and then iraqi saved him or unlucky because of all the pain.

>ROACHIE POSTIE
:)

>RPG-22
youtube.com/watch?v=eNlTuW0Id9g
hire its a frag grande hire sorry for the previous

>#Egypt: #ISIS anti-aircraft company in #Sinai.

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/830508101530959875

thanks, hillary - you came, you saw, you gave ISIS iglas

#Syria #Homs Dozens of civilians got out of #Houla in #NorthernHoms via passage which was opened in Al Sam'allil village couple days ago.

how many al-kindi hospitals? there is one in iraq and another in syria?

It was Sadr supporters. They were protesting againts government corruption.

Sadr has himself spoken out againts on both stopping US influence as well as Iranian influence/sectarianism on Iraq, more just like a nationalist guy (or so he claims).

So they organized a protest and police apparently started firing on them. However it's not clear how 2 police got killed as well.

I honestly dont expect anything good for Iraq. It's full of sectarian violence and i dont think its gonna change.

They managed to unite for some time againts ISIS but i think whenever ISIS is "defeated" everybody is going to start flinging shit at each other again, and then ISIS could come back up.

Tbh in my opinion the way only way to fix middle east is some major border redrawing

turk MRLS shelling al-bab, nice view.

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/830509216918020101

ja. some american jobbie

I read a paper by some chinese the other day. they recon if they can control the shape of the fuel dispersion they can 'lens' the explosion to some degree.

video ne ya icim bulandi amk

*Was

FTFY roach.

probably they died because of stampede.

desu you dont need to draw borders, just leave people be and they ll draw their borders themselves. foreigners cant understand which groups hate the other so their borders dont really work at all.

LEAVE MY COUNTRY

I wish

do they explode a canister of fuel to disperse it or does a pump like thing sprays it all over?

amerikalılar çok otist :DDDD

>they will draw the borders themselves

Yeah, in the way that's currently happening in Libya, Yemen, Syria, Iraq.

"Redrawing" themselves by war, that is true.

Oh, and could happen in Turkey soon

>thanks, hillary - you came, you saw, you gave ISIS iglas
Igla is russian manufactured, ergo, its Putins fault.

>if the fragments dont get you.(for clasic artillery shells )
Yeah, but the chance of that happening for artillery is ludicrously small. The fragments themselves are so lethal that if you're close enough to the explosion to die of the blastwave, you'll be looking like swiss cheese.
>yes and no depends on the fortification. trenches if built properly can shelter you from the blast wave to some degree.
Not if it's a proper fuel-air weapon, since the fuel is spread into the surroundings before explosion, meaning it's going to get into the trench itself, THEN explode. The RPO and Buratino both work like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=EpGQ-2hMjN4

>fact is that the Thermobaric weapons are more powerful and can create a bigger blast radius for the same amount of explosive material but that does not mean it exclusively kills just by trauma alone.
No, naturally not.

Save up for it, Pack your bags and never turn back.

dont really think so actually. turkey is just too big population wise for that shit.

best part is probs. majority of kurds want to stick to us as well.

actually its the fault of the babushka working in the missile factory and also if her parents didnt fuck, this wouldnt have happened

>big population therefore a war cant happen

Dont see how that makes sense

I mean i think civil war in turkey is unlikely, but still possible

This

The problem with Mideast border drawing is its not a very human friendly environment. Syria in its current borders already can't feed it's people. The more diced up you get the worse that problem becomes until you get clusterfucks like Gaza that can't produce fuck all of what it actually needs.

>Kurds creating and governing their own state
Most of the kurds know that will end in a shithole, even the diehard PKK supporters in Eruope dont want to go to Kurdistan. No kurd in Turkey will give up its comfy life to pursue some "dream".

oh well what i wanted to mean is if a civil war breaks out in turkey it wont be because some external powers wanted to do it and armed the populace, it ll be a real civil war because we turks cant get along with eachother. if it ever happens of course.

if you want to stop clusterfucks like gaza happening just stop funding its enablers.

Not talking about K*rds specifically dude.

K*rds are doomed mate, nobody gives a shit about them. Only reason they are having some success is because people hate ISIS even more.

Only one that loves K*rds is reddit

yeah remember that "belgian" kurd who shills for pkk/ypg all the time once said he will never leave belgium because his beloved kurdistan will be a shit hole.

lol.

>Oh, and could happen in Turkey soon
lmao you wish
They've been trying that to start that for decades.

its detonation dispersed I suspect.
More efficient that way. But I suppose an explosive driven piston driving fuel through nozzles or something is possible. But for bunker busting and stuff, you have to force dispersal, so I guess an explosion is best

How many Gaza's would be created redrawing new borders though? Neither gulf states nor Iran is going to stop pouring money into the region, same as US Jews won't stop funding israeli kikes.

dunno why but i feel a great sense of enjoyment reporting the SA kikeposts

Civil war in Turkey probably wont be due to K*rds

It will be between islamists and secularists

K*rds will obviously try to benefit from it too, so it might become a three way war

do they bunker bust? from your image it looked like it exploded outside of the building.

Almost like nukes arent even relevant anymore.

>inb4 kurds join islamist anyways
commie kurds are like %10 of total kurd population imho.

why do you care? just stop pouring money into region and meddling with it and it ll fix itself one way or another. yeah couple of million may die during the process but you are on the otherside of the planet so it will never ever touch you.

>do they explode a canister of fuel to disperse it or does a pump like thing sprays it all over?
They explode to disperse it, then detonate with a primer.

>do they bunker bust?
No, but the fuel gets inside the bunker, explodes, kills things with the blastwave, then the vacuum that follows, also suffocating anyone remaining, since it used up all the air.

I don't think you understand the sheer magnitude of nuclear explosions.

i heard those stuff are specially powerful against insurgencies because they use cave/tunnel networks and once you find an enterance you can just burn anyone inside.

Pretty much, yeah. Drop a bomb to the entrance of a typical cave and it's going to kill most things inside.

I'd love for us to go isolationist and start spending our money on things not related to being world police. Until we have a violent revolution here that's not ever happening tho

>islamists and secularists
That wont be the case. Even during heights of Left-Right clashes in Turkey backthen it didn't result in a civil war. Brawls here and there sure, but a full blow civil war, unlikely.

world is getting pretty scary imho.

RPG have any charges to your taste, including thermobaric and high-explosive.

they use thermobarics in buster busting. they use them out doors too. they are useful for camping, water skiing and even the family bbq. why not give thermobarics a try

see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermobaric_weapon#US_developments

A fuel-air explosive (FAE) device consists of a container of fuel and two separate explosive charges. After the munition is dropped or fired, the first explosive charge bursts open the container at a predetermined height and disperses the fuel in a cloud that mixes with atmospheric oxygen (the size of the cloud varies with the size of the munition). The cloud of fuel flows around objects and into structures. The second charge then detonates the cloud, creating a massive blast wave. The blast wave destroys reinforced buildings and equipment and kills and injures people. The antipersonnel effect of the blast wave is more severe in foxholes and tunnels, and in enclosed spaces, such as bunkers and caves.

If I were ISIS this is what I would do, dress up your own guys in captured police uniforms and then proceed to shoot civilians to try to instigate a riot or something to put pressure on their army