Ideal government

What would your ideal government look like. Hard mode: it has to be at least mostly possible

Mine would be something like pic related. The government leaves her citizens alone, and only acts when its for national security or health/safety. The government would take care of infrastructure and care for the elderly/very sick, the people would pay a flat tax to make that happen. Health/safety is very broad: including banishing degenerates and cracking down on things that lead to degeneration: weed, prostitution, alimony etc.
Immigrants are allowed since we don't have welfare, if they are criminal they will be deported. If a country doesn't allow them back they will be executed.

Our military is strictly used for defense, allowing the budget being used for domestic defence.

If you are a normal hard-working, tax paying citizen you won't even notice the government. But the government will work hard to shut down any form of enemy, domestic and foreign.

Share yours and comments on others.

> Including banishing degenerates and cracking down on things that lead to degeneration: weed, prostitution, alimony, etc.

I thought you said it had to be at least mostly possible?

If it turns out the crackdown on degeneracy isn't working, I'm at least not paying for their lifestyles and am free to refuse work/business to them.

See I forgot to add it

>others.

Stopped reading there.

If it's a small country, ours is working well, just need to remove the kebabs

Kebabs are the evidence it's not working well.

>tax
fuck off

A country will not function if you aren't forced to pay. Too many people will think others will pay for it so nothing will happen. A country can not function without roads. And making companies pay for them creates monopolies through toll

In my ideal government only a flat 10% is needed. The expenses would be about 10% of what they are now.

Did the Turks not once rape and occupy your lands?
Please start a new crusade, I will come help defend the bunda.

That's because the land was being managed by retarded Germans. If there's ever another crusade you are going to have enough fight home I think, recently I was in Germany and I met some rather dark people claiming to be Danish.

>Immigrants, b/c no welfare
>Government would take care of poor / very sick

Pick one.

Edit:

>Take care of very elderly/very sick

Hold the fucking phone, we aren't sweden.

Welfare to help the people with physical disabilities and public healthcare is the best as long as the borders are closed and the government forces the lazy people to work or let them starve.

And I think they were on welfare because they were really fat and they also told me you were paying their degrees.

The Voluntary kind

With these rude words, I wont help defend the bunda.

B-but it's what they told me...

why do you want to get rid of my weed, I'm white, have a job and pay taxes you fucking dikenigger

Im fine with cripples and the elderly getting help. Immigrants are neither of those. Crippled immigrants will not be let in.

The poor will not be helped. Maybe some sort of basic food stamp shit but nothing else.