1776 here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Edict_of_Expulsion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not fond of either tbqh 1812 and 1945 were breddy gud though

Freedom was a mistake.

1789 was a mistake.

>1812

Why do Brits do this? Is it b8? My country was basically a meme and people considered them selves "Virginians" and shit of that nature, until Jackson united them in that fucking war. He meme'd federalism into existence in that war.

Britain objectively failed, the US objectively succeeded. You lost nothing, but he only real losers were the injuns.

I'm more of a 1212 guy myself.

nice

B O T H

> revolution
> for 1488
> to declare independence from globalists
> new constitution

more of a 2016 guy myself

MAGA

this

anything pre 2001

there cant be a 1776 without 1488

Pre-1965

this

This
And this, checked

1776 here too, Autbro.

When will the FREEDOM Party finally emerge as a Libertarian party?

The answer to 1984 is 1776

The Naturalization Act of 1790 was based af ,1488 & 1776 in one.

Deus Vult!

>Jackson
It was Madison, inbred.

>Is it b8
Yes.

1865. Fuck John Wilkes Booth. Lincoln dindu nuffin wrong.

>Andrew Jackson
>U.S president from 4 March 1829 – 4 March 1837.

31 BC

You absolute cunt, Jackson was considered a national hero from that war and rode it all the way to the presidency eventually. It built his reputation, as we were getting BTFO by dad until he took over. Don't deliberately pretend to be autistic, faggot.

T-thank you for being honest, user.

14 + 1776

word

Like user said to the other person, Andrew Jackson was a war hero. 1812 made way for him to become President

Worst year so far

see In terms of legal, governmental and general philosophic structure, federalism's greatest champion was Hamilton. But it was Jackson who sort of turned the tides. It was his heroism that got people to say "I'm an American" for the first time instead of "I'm a Pennsylvanian" or what state they were from.

There were several critical architects and crucial players, but it was Jackson and that particular war which won the populace over to federalism.

>Jackson's service in the War of 1812 against the United Kingdom was conspicuous for bravery and success. When British forces threatened New Orleans, Jackson took command of the defenses, including militia from several western states and territories. He was a strict officer but was popular with his troops. They said he was "tough as old hickory" wood on the battlefield, and he acquired the nickname of "Old Hickory". In the Battle of New Orleans on January 8, 1815, Jackson's 5,000 soldiers won a decisive victory over 7,500 British. At the end of the battle, the British had 2,037 casualties: 291 dead (including three senior generals), 1,262 wounded, and 484 captured or missing. The Americans had 71 casualties: 13 dead, 39 wounded, and 19 missing.

I would literally die for 1488 without a second thought

1389 here lads.

Mein nigger
I didn't know Cypriots celebrated the same independence day as Greeks

1492 is and will always be the best year, at least as a Spaniard

>Muzzies BTFO
>Jews BTFO
>Discovery of America

How were the semites BTFO?

Can I get a quick rundown of these guys?

1776 got a founding father in my ancestry

(((they))) were kicked out of Spain, and still whine about that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Edict_of_Expulsion

Spain uncucked itself viciously. I have never read a decent book on that period, about what was going on in Spain at the time (most of the stuff I've read was about colonialism in the Americas).

I hope Spain uncucks again. Beautiful country being defiled by leftist scum rn.