Jerusalem Embassy Relocation Act of 2017

I need to know everything to argue in favor for Palestine and why we shouldn't move our embassy into Jerusalem from Tel Aviv. Let's win this Jew debate.

Ripi Pali

>I need to know everything to argue
i never understood this 'give me things to argue with' thing. just use the reasons you think this shouldn't be done as the points of your argument.
also please enlighten me as to why embassies shouldn't be in the capital.
the way i see it there's no rule that says it should be in the capital its just that when people decide where to build it they build it where all the nations institutions\government are and israel's are in jerusalem.

the only difference is your embassy staff having to drive to jerusalem every day for any meeting with anyone they need to meet.

Just claim that the Zionists are like white colonialists and that we, as westerners, should know better than this and should, instead, give in to the brown man's demands. Give South Africa and Rhodesia as an example of how the white man oppresses blacks and ruins black countries.

inb4 JIDF starts calling everyone "achmed"

We need to reduce the Jews influence by any means necessary

Because everyone knows Jerusalem is not yours and thus is not your capital. Moving the US embassy there is an indirect way for the US to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and therefor recognize the entirety of Jerusalem as property of Israel, which (again) it isn't.

TLDR; just more typical sneaky ol' kike tricks

Wrong.

> Jerusalem is not yours and thus is not your capital
what the fuck when did that happen ?.

(((Wrong.)))

Rewriting history won't make you right :^)

Nothing "happened". You just claimed it to be your capital and noone recognized it so you just threw a tantrum, covered your ears and taught your kike kids that it's yours by the will of God.

All of this because some sandnigger you had nothing to do with scribbled down some nonsense on a scroll in the desert 3000 years ago. Then your forefathers (a bunch of inbreeding Pollacks that were in need of any random religion that allowed usury) decided to choose that religion.

Now you're in the middle of a dessert in some retarded "holy war", because you unironically believe you're "children of Israel", when all you have to do is look at your skin color to see you're European.

>A capital city (or simply capital) is the municipality exercising primary status in a country, state, province, or other region, usually as its seat of government. A capital is typically a city that physically encompasses the offices and meeting places of its respective government; the status as capital is often designated by its law or constitution.
>seat of government
knesset is in jerusalem
>offices and meeting places of its respective government;
all government institutions are there
>the status as capital is often designated by its law or constitution.
it is designated as capital by law

>You just claimed it to be your capital
a claim is irrelevant ,jerusalem being the capital of the state of israel is a verifiable empirical fact.you can physically see all the institutions and government being there.

>rambling about gods kikes and religious nonsense
irrelevant

Why do you Jews post so much on Saturday? Did some rebbe decide shitposting is a Mitzvah to do on the Shabbos?

Yeah, no shit. You moved it there because of exactly this reason.

I'm talking about why people don't recognize it as your capital and why the US won't move it's embassy there.

The land in Israel is a backroom deal made after world war 2. It was always going to happen. The elites don't care what you argue in your classrooms. It's already been decided.

Just because you're a butthurt kike doesn't mean you have to go and rewrite history

I fully expect the JIDF to call me achmed, so go ahead

i guess its because no work\army\whatever means more time for IVchong
IMO they should have kept it in tel aviv and personally i prefer us embassy to be in tel aviv as well (closer for me\most israelis who need it).
but the fact is jerusalem is the capital and not having the embassy there is just dumb.
moving will make the embassy's job easier, save lots of money and time on driving to jerusalem and get them some shekels because the current embassy is on really expensive real estate.

just give a single reason to not move it.

Again, because by moving it's embassy there, the US would legitimize Jerusalem as your capital, which it isn't.

>which it isn't.
see
it answers all the requirements of being the capital therefor it is the capital.
as i said give me a reason you think the embassy shouldn't be moved there .

Nobody recognizes it as your capital (or even territory) so it obviously isn't. Simple as that.

You can "declare" whatever you want, but if other countries don't recognize it, it's irrelevant.

That land in 1946 is rightful Ottoman clay.

You didn't answer anything. You just said "irrelevant" and moved on.

The issue is not where the criminals are meeting, the issue is that you have no heritage or legitimate purpose in the Levant to begin with. Other native people were there first, you removed them and said "We're coming home", which is moronic.

You aren't Hebrew, you are a bastard race who decided to co-opt the history of an extinct middle eastern people. Jerusalem does not become yours just because your faggy inbred shamans decided it was.

Your idiot sages got you to headbang at the wall of a Roman garrison for centuries, supposing it to be your temple.

Everything about you is a fraud and legitimizing your theft is immoral, which is why humans can't help but to stand in opposition to the Ashkenazis and their fake "history".

how is recognition\declaration relevant ? if i recognize the sky as brown and declare olympus mons as the capital as belgium what difference does it make ?, reality is fixed regardless of any declarations you make about it.

again if it isnt the capital then logically there should be something in the definition of a capital city that does not apply to jerusalem.
please point it out to me.

Judaism BTFO

Good job undercutting your own argument, how many penises do you have to suck before you become such a high-level Jew?

>undercutting your own argument
where did i do that ?.

>when all you have to do is look at your skin color to see you're European.

What relevance does the war of 1946 and 1967 have on this conflict?

>1946 ( i think its 1948 but whatever) is the division of jerusalem
> June 7, 1967 is the reunification of jerusalem
pic related , its sharon and based dayan taking the west wall.

Loss of land

The main argument I can come with against moving the embassy is Jerusalem is probably less safe