So Sup Forums how do you get around the no singles policy for men?

so Sup Forums how do you get around the no singles policy for men?

I usually bring my sister with me during the initial purchase and get two tickets for a different movie and then let her watch that one and sneak into whatever movie i am there to see myself.

its a haste though when they check the theaters for singles i have to say my other is in the bathroom but i still get removed halfway though the movie half the time.

is there any better way you have used to get around the no singles policy?

Usually just dress like a girl and be like "I'm trans"

Good luck avoiding the cinema showers bud

This is almost as bad as penis inspection day at school.

yeah thats the worst part especially since i have to go in with my sister to avoid the policy

Urmmm... dude, that's not a thing. i think you were molested pal :/

underrated

>His school didn't have penis inspection day....

You savage

i think its only a thing at private schools so they can ensure you are proper material to be able to go there

This

1. Why would you want to watch this garbage?
2. How many times have you been removed from a theatre?

The only time Ive seen theatre staff try to eject someone it was for vaping during the movie. Also, going to the movies to watch a film alone seems odd to me.

I also forgot to mention I have never in my life heard of a 'no singles policy' sounds libcuck state nonsense.

1) its not garbage its good material and the policy does not only apply to this movie
2) i have been removed three times from the theaters after the mid-movie inspection to ensure everyone has a partner but there have been several other times that i was unable to purchase a ticket because i was by myself and only purchasing one

and vaping is for fags

I know you guys are joking but there are some gun ranges that seriously have a no single men policy. I guess they're afraid we'll use it as an opportunity to kill ourselves.

Thats depressing.

Since when are businesses allowed to refuse you based on your gender?

Mid-movie inspection.

What state do you live in? Your theatres sound so obnoxious I would go less than I already do, if at all.

Where the hell does this even happen? Are you from a different universe?

Its a meem you dip

I usually just bring a girl with me

I wouldn't let a cinema give me its lice anyway.

> man haters

I was asking about this in another thread the other day. I used to watch movies in theatres multiple times every week and I've only ever gone alone.

Thats not howthat works its to rent a gun you must:
1. Already own a gun
Or
2. Have someone with you.
This goes for men and women