Why can't they just cut that crap and admit that when they're saying "alt-right", they really just mean "Sup Forums"?

Why can't they just cut that crap and admit that when they're saying "alt-right", they really just mean "Sup Forums"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
youtube.com/watch?v=ikDmViLRW0k
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the world at large believes Sup Forums to be a troll hivemind of nazis and pedophiles. so if you pin the alt-right together with Sup Forums it's easier to attack them.

Bogdanoffs literally have the power to turn you racist whenever they want.

The Bogpill is real.

HAVE WE MEMED THEM AS OUR LEADER YET?

because alt right sounds scary and Sup Forums doesn't

Bogs 2020
trump is finished

Bogs confirmed /ourguys/, they're using their psychic powers to cause the rise of nationalism across the west and save us from ourselves.

Normies fear /po/, the true mastermind behind Sup Forums

Remember this is liberal media who we are talking about. They'll try to make anything sound scary.

God emperor trump hosts the bogs at the white house to make a quick rundown the future of the world

Bogdanoff operatives have finally reached the mainstream

The bogvana is upon us

Soon we will ascend

Who are these lads?
I was away from Sup Forums for 4 months, so I'm gonna need a brief summary on them.

Because if they named Sup Forums people might actually come here and learn something. "Alt-right" is a nebulous racist boogeyman term libs can feel good about hating.

Never. They would have to admit that they've been defeated over an over again by autistic weeb faggots obsessed with sophomoric potty humor and not the rise of the fourth reich.

They need to believe they're fighting the fourth reich or their egos will implode.

It's a Sup Forums scheme to see how far the info generated on here gets

basically people are spamming these disgusting freaks, because they think its funny, but we did get one good meme out of it.

No fun allowed
- Louise "I converted to Judaism" Mensch

> Look, this forced meme is the new hit meme of my controlled op group.
Kikes, come on, enough. You're doing it again. This is the shit that brought you the ovens. Nobody wants the ovens. Don't make people bring back the ovens. Listen. For fucks sake. Listen.

Yeah the bog meme is lame but the quick rundown meme is ok.

t. meme expert

>mfw Igor and Grischka turned me racist

They don't want to hurt us.

Sage this concern trolling thread. We are not the alt-right fuckin mongs.

What are your thoughts on building the wall?

QUICK RUNDOWN
U
N
D
O
W
N

They're already our leaders.

who are these guys?
can i get a
QUICK
U
I
C
K

RUNDOWN?
U
N
D
O
W
N
?

The Bogs quick rundowned all those racist thoughts in my head.

Let's call ourselves Keith

Yeah, we're not. But that doesn't mean the far-left knows the difference. To them, the terms are interchangeable.

Give me a quick rundown on these guys.

what's wrong with their faces?

New Nazi Anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

Are there actually journalists lurking Sup Forums to learn our memes so they report them back to normies? What the fuck has meme magic done to this world?

They've transcended humanity. Soon all of the bogs chosen people will evolve and be remade in their image.

During the election we were alt right, then some media networks found out about the term and a bunch of autists on Sup Forums didn't like that because they don't like to be labeled.
It's kind of like how a hipster will alwaya deny that he's a hipster. Just accept that we're alt right.

That would be the closer right there.

Naming the chan just gets more curious normies redpilled. Better to be vague and use generic scare labels.

Reminder that Akhenaton was the first Bog

Can someone give me a quick to medium length rundown on these guys?

They all got the speedy synopsis

>Sup Forums/pol/, the web’s Mos Eisley Cantina
from the article
Has any frogs on here seen there shows?

Jesus how horrifying

look how entranced everyone is, they rule that audience with an iron but fair fist. this is the true power of the Bogdanoff brothers.

NOT THE ORIGAMI, THE JEWS BIGGEST WEAKNESS!

>Sup Forums
>Alt-right

>Wanting more people to come here

why?

See

If we actually made an effort, Keith would be the new term for the alt right. I mean fuck, they're running stories about a meme that was forced as hell, and the meme itself has almost no substance. But because it came from here its evil or some shit. Its easy to forget how much power over these morons we actually have, they're so easy to hoodwink its almost sad. All it takes is memeing hard on one semi-important person and we'll be a headline for a week again.

See: Pepe the Frog. That was so ungodly stupid but it showed that the basement dwelling nazi anime masturbators actually got under the cunt's skin which is honestly hilarious.

Stupid post, sage

Grichka is my favourite Bog

you mean a QUICK RUNDOWN???

They almost certainly fuck each other.

THIS IS LITERALLY RULE 1 AND 2.

YOU
DON'T
FUCKING
EXPOSE
THE
CLUBHOUSE

>Frenchies

Here's a quick rundown on them:
-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

>they can turn you racist
wut

Be grateful they don't say "Sup Forums." It stops us from being floooded with normies more than we already are.

Every time a news agency utters our name they get swarmed with shit posting. Even In this cancerous state of decay we still garner enough respect to be feared.

no. fuck off with this bullshit. we are KEITH.

This is the most autism I have ever seen in one place

Do you guys think Lindybeige is bogpilled?

Daily reminder that "rothschild" is the new go-to derogatory word to be used in everyday conversation.

Learn it. Use it.

Examples
>"That rothschild still owes me $50"
>"I just took a massive rothschild, boy I need to lay off the taco bell"
>"You're being a real rothschild right now"

Bogdanovs creating swamp gas

youtube.com/watch?v=ikDmViLRW0k

BOG OFF BOG PILL

Bogdanoff castle

Who the FUCK are these guys and why do they look like that?

Does anyone have a quick rundown on them? Thanks.

ok, i wont be a rothschild implementing these

Setting aside the fact that the bogmeme isn't even racist, how weak-willed and stupid do you have to be to let a meme "turn you racist"?

Are lefties genuinely this stupid?

No its true, i was a good non racist boy, but then pepe made realise the superiority of the aryan race.

Don't lie, you get hard when you look at those big dick sucking lips that they've got ;)

Sup Forums is not only not a secret club anymore, it's literally become one of the single most influential social media outlets in the world. The traffic, and even more significantly, the non-bounce rate on Sup Forums is enormous.

Every journalist and politician in American who isn't retarded is completely aware of this site by now. They just pretend like they don't to indulge us. They probably actually support the existence of Sup Forums because it serves as a social/political counter-balance to Reddit.

>Mother Ishma Bogdanoff gave pre mature sudden birth to them in a chemical factory while she was working
>Constant breathing of chemicals while pregnant are said to have altered their facial appearance.
>Rumored to have also gained enlightened sences like some daredevil/spiderman shit
>Nobody can explain their sudden rise to fame/power
>Said to have an un measurable IQ level
>Disappeared from public at early age for 11 years
>Rothschilds are rumored to have taken them to an illuminati training center
>Reappeared in 1990 with all kinds of new fame/skills that nobody can explain

Where's the Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs?

Ruling France with an Iron but Fair fist?

user, you need to keep your rundown quicker

strange response user I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

-In contact with meta humans
-Possesses cat-like abilities
-Controls Gotham with an iron but fair fist

>The new hit meme

What will be the next hit meme?

>the world at large believes Sup Forums to be a troll hive mind of nazis

What if there was among us a hive mind of hardworking cyber nazis spewing meme propaganda?

quick rundown on this?

WHO the fuck are these guys? i don't get this meme at all

BOG OFF BOG PILL IN THIS THREAD

Andy sixx's log of shit my friend. That's what.

So should i suck the creamy shit out of his asshole?

Rise of Bog-Right!
Barron is a Bogs' puppet

I see being called "alt-right" as the equivalent of the n-word

They are ruling France with a iron but FAIR fist

If you see a Puerto Rican man dressed all in black watch out on the streets of New York, watch out: he might give you a quick rundown.

you're a weird person

BOGDA BOGDA UGGA BOUGA BOGDANOV PUT YOUR MENTON IN THE AIR MENTON A GAUCH MENTON A DROITE MENTON EN BAS MENTON EN AU

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS FUCKING MEME TO ME, GODDAMMIT!

BOG OFF BOGPILL IN THIS THREAD

know the truth

we aren't the alt-right REEEEEEEEEEE we are the bog-right.

PUT YOUR MENTON IN THE AIR IN THE AIR OUT yOUR MENTON IN THE AIR
OUGA BOOGA BOGDA DOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOV BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOVVV

This made me laugh so hard for some fucking reason

The call that saved HWNDU