HELPING ICE GENERAL #1

US anons why aren't you calling these hotlines with fake ICE sightings? Just pick a location in this thread and then call.

Giving these numbers fake information is not illegal and definetly what they are doing is more against the law.

It's better if we do the exact opposite and actually give them credible information.

you can't plead the fifth if you're a non citizen

It's crazy that someone not from The USA knows this but our liberal citizens refuse this premise

I know right? "Half" of americans thought that the ban on the countries was illegal

The bill of rights applies to everyone who lives in the united states.

what about guantamo bay

not US soil.

Just tried. Got a message saying "sorry the mailbox is full. Please try again later."

It's technically rented out land from another country, so it does not apply.

What's ICE?

They round up mexicans and throw them back

according to some people, we are just renting land from injuns

Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
They handle immigration cases as well as drugs and other stuff that come thru the borders.

Fresh from the ACLU

edit it slightly

Can anyone direct this thread to one of these hotlines?

I would but I hate illegal immigrints

That is hilarious

throw in something about ratting on your friends

Bumped

There was a huge thread last night about this. Not sure if the cucked mod is still around though

Bump

Remove the "but do not be friendly to them" and the part about resisting arrest.

Those two make it too obvious that it's a troll.

Source?

Fuck UWE, they have no Vietnamese. Why?

Because we have no illegal immigrants?

Fuck em.

That's just mean.

bump

Bump

Why do liberals try to defend law breakers? What do they tell all of the Mexicans that immigrated here legally? Why should someone get to budge in line just because they don't feel like waiting?

Don't they realize that if they give all illegal immigrants a pass, we might as well not have an immigration system? If Wei Feng has to wait 10 years to become a citizen, or just come here and get a "Free Pass" which do you think everyone else is going to choose once they see how much of a joke liberals take this to be?

> we might as well not have an immigration system?

thats exactly what they want. open borders. one world government

Bump

RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUAD

What should I say

Nope, only human rights applies to illegal aliens.

Undocumented Non-citizen – A person who is in a country in which he or she is not a citizen, without any legal right or permission to be present, and can be removed by that country. (Other terms have been used, including “illegal alien,” “undocumented worker,” “undocumented migrant.”)

Significance – The International Covenant on the Civil and Political Rights Article 2.1 recognizes certain civil and political rights in “all individuals within its territory and subject to its jurisdiction”, including illegal aliens. It states further that everyone can exercise all human rights “without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, birth or other status.”

It's a troll edit telling illegals the opposite of what they should do.

How about the Bronx?
I know new York is a sanctuary city but if we could spread the rumor that Ice raids were happening imagine the uproar?

Call the number and say there were raids in the Melrose and Mott Haven neighborhoods (majority Hispanic)