Redpill me on camille paglia

she said trannies are a sign of civilizational decline so I'm inclined to like her, but what's the general consensus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iv7LvRhvgNI
salon.com/2007/05/09/scarborough_6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never got this hard from a lesbian. Why can't more women be this smart Sup Forums?

She's pretty based. Left one of her teaching posts in disgust after a womynz studies group denied sex hormones had any effect on behaviour

>obscuroaches

wew lad

She's like one of those pozzed female MRAs that thinks she has a brain like a man. Kek.

Nice frog.

Goddam though. Based.

I was introduced to feminism in college when my professor assigned Paglia. She activated my almonds.
Imagine my disappointment when I couldn't find any other feminists half as intelligent as her.

I don't believe this. Source?

Dude in a chick's body. She even says this. Her aspiration is to get women not be a woman.

Her nickname is Woody Woodpecker, which makes complete sense if you hear her talk.

10/10

She's awesome. Witty and drops redpills on modern feminism.

Watch this discussion with her and Christina Hoff Sommers:
youtu.be/iv7LvRhvgNI

so she's a dyke. Didn't know lesbians could be decent people

Feminism's Varg

Ally from way back

>"On the pop front, I greeted with relief the news that Rosie O’Donnell will be leaving ABC’s “The View.” Joy Behar will get some oxygen at last. What a crass solipsist, clod and yahoo O’Donnell is — and what a bad advertisement for both liberalism and lesbianism. I thoroughly enjoyed Donald Trump putting the shiv to her with his eye-opening insults of withering accuracy."

Source: salon.com/2007/05/09/scarborough_6/

She used to be the crazy feminist, but now they have a brand new crazy

Camille Paglia, except for her view on homosexuality, is the single most redpilled person ever.

Yeah, that's a good one. I love the line about women not understanding the difference in how men see things, and that women want all the power of sexuality, but none of the consequences

There are very few honest feminists. Primarily because there are very few non-marxist feminists. There are also very few feminists that actually study history without the express intention of distorting it first. Paglia is one of the few to fit into all of those categories.

I think it's a large part to her being a New Yorker who was raised in a time when that meant you grew up pretty hard.

She really doesn't give a shit about what other people think of her, so pressure from her "camp" never got to her. She looks at a lot of the same type of stuff that ends up being red-pill fuel here, and she's come to most of the same conclusions.

It's a focus on art primarily though, not politics or conquest, which is why she's always been niche. But since she's vociferously attacked other feminists in the past and been funny about it, she's also gotten a steady stream of media attention too.

She's one of /ourgal/s for sure.

How many /ourgal/s do we have?

I can think of a few even if the names are a bit funny.

A lot of them are Jewish though, liker based mom.

Anyway, there aren't as many /ourgals/ as there should be. They fear being shunned by their 'friends' too much.