Sup Forums BTFO AT LAST

FINALLY

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/13367/poll-most-religious-americans-now-support-same-sex-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>using cute anime girls for your shitty political virtue signaling

Most* Lives Matter

Im not sure what the point of that kind of comic is since even a retard could make better arguments.

OK, so when you want to wet your pants when BLM comes, with your "All Lives Matter!" bullshit, don't be surprised when I tell you that you lost your right to complain and to tell you to shut up; because I know you will shut up.

Who let the nigger in??

Not giving her a chance to speak.

That's what makes me the most mad. Seriously, associating Tsuyu and Tomoko with such faggotry is unforgivable.

#nolivesmatter
Islam is more right wing than Nazism, gas them.

If black lives matter comes up to me they are all getting two in the chest

Oooooo, you so scary!

OP is responding with the same shit without even looking at anything you write. He just changes words around.

Report this shit.

Shouldn't you be beating your 2/10 wife and getting drunk, useless little worm?

Leaf proxies get out.

No* Lives Matter
humanity is a super-organism, everyone is replaceable

I don't drink, you stupid racist.

Seeing as how pathetic you are, I think you should start to

What a pathetic image. Please off yourself at the nearest given opportunity.

>Seeing
I bet you can't even see your 2/10 penis without a mirror, so go find it. Shouldn't you be beating it on all the (You)s you get here?

Tomoko Kuroki is pro guns so she is not a liberal, stop defaming my waifu

This!
Leave animu alone!

If you drank, id drink with you banterman

Look at that, the only person here to mention penises here, not amazed. Yeah, I'd definitely drink if I were you, then take the hammer from your H&S and bash your useless shit-filled skull in

Woah, chill out, man. Sup Forums is a board of peace, diversity and tolerance. We don't appreciate such violent language!

>BLM
>me letting them get anywhere near me

No thank you friend, i stay away from those kinds of people.

most people who say all lives matter are just cuckservatives or mild leftists
>pol not btfo

That's why #NoLivesMatter.

>not amazed
So you have found a mirror after all? Must be hard to be amazed by useless little worm down there.
>Look at that, the only person here to mention penises here
Whatever works, triggly. No homo.

Why would you want me to find a mirror, wouldn't you prefer a camera instead so you could touch yourself at night? I imagine thoughts like "why I am still a virgin" and "why do I like guys" must flood your head after you ejaculate dust.

It's OK sweetiepie, I imagine it must feel funny getting red around guys, no need to talk to strangers over Sup Forums about penises

>OTTHUDNERDOME
Holy shit, is that the roblox splitter forum from like, 2009? This makes me feel bad not because of the message, but because of the nostalgia trip

Why are you using Tsuyu for your rightwing strawman

If there's any secret Sup Forumslack it's Ochako because she's a poor redneck with badly hidden anger issues

>implying Tomoko would be a degenerate leftist

1. What about someones right to defend their own life with a gun?

2. Pure bullshit. The majority of religious Americans in the united states are for gay marriage. dailywire.com/news/13367/poll-most-religious-americans-now-support-same-sex-aaron-bandler

3. Black people do not believe black lives matters, hence black men kill other black men at a rate that far surpasses whites. Perhaps black people should embrace all lives matter, including that of other black men.

4. LEGAL immigrants are fine, but if you break the law you will be treated as any other criminal and end up in jail or deported to protect those who obey the law. Their lives matter so we don't kill them, just deport them or imprison them to protect the rest of our lives. If their lives didn't matter we'd just put a bullet in their head instead of spending billions of dollars a year imprisoning and deporting them. Another pure bullshit argument.

5. What about Islamic immigrants? "But they are fleeing Islam..." Are they? If so why do they continue to be Islamic when they get here? If they renounce Islam they aren't Islamic any more. There is literally no point to this because it's simply not true.

>if you don't think like I do on contentious political topics then it means you hate people and want them to die

do these people not realize that the end result of this kind of attitude is the abandonment of dialogue and eventual violence?

>Best girl being strawmanned
This does not please Alt Might!

>What about the victims of gun violence
They matter. This does not mean that guns should be banned of course. Car accidents kill more people every year than guns. Does this mean I don't believe their lives matter unless I want to ban all cars that go faster than 30 km/h (ie. the speed of a gentle jog)?

>Muh Bible
1. Take it to the Jews (oh wait, that's antisemitism)
2. It's in Deuteronomy, which was the law of the old Kingdom of Israel, which was no longer in place after it fell, ie. something not even modern Jews follow.
3. Deuteronomy 18:15 predicts that it will be abolished. This is why it's so important that Jesus said "I came not to abolish the Law, but to fulfill it". He indicated himself to be the new lawgiver Deuteronomy 18:15 predicts, who would bring a new law that would override the old law and would oblige all followers of the old law to follow it instead.

>What about black people?
Yes, they shouldn't evade the police. Neither should white, yellow, brown, red or even green people. And that's implying police brutality is the leading cause of violent deaths among black people. That's still black-on-black crime. If you propose we solve that problem, I'm all for it.

>What about immigrants?
Until they're American citizens, they're outside of the scope of American law. If they are American citizens, the rest of this post applies.

>What about Muslims?
The Constitution forbids discrimination on religious grounds. This goes both ways.

ILL KILL YOU I TOLD YOU TO DELETE THIS

Yes, from Off-Topic, we turned into a pretty good liberal-leaning place. Lots of good anti-Trump memes come from OTTD, and our leader (Sethixzon) was a volunteer for Bernie's campaign and then Clinton's campaign in Arizona; we had a meetup last month but I couldn't go. We pledged to write in Bernie in November too, which was cool

Actually fuck it let's make a Boku No Hero political compass.

Toga is quite clearly AnCap Ball

This is a cute Tsuyu. Mind if I save her, you projecting low-test attention-whoring fagotron?

is that aspie RTCity still alive?

I want to marry that frog

Sure, but it's weird that a queer guy that likes getting rammed in the ass, like you, would show any interest to a female (even if she's a frog)

>anime girls
>any of them having wrong (leftist) views
This is a new low for the the shills.

Yes, the guy that made a MLP-inspired language. He was also in trouble a couple of years ago because his father left him locked up in a closet, naked and covered in rat shit

I don't understand, is the liberal stand-in implying that all lives don't matter?

>projecting this hard
Post more frog girl, my liberal friend.

>All lives matter

Nope.