reuters.com/article/us-bosnia-attacks-idUSKCN0T735520151119
bbc.com/news/world-europe-20629893
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mostar_car_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gornja_Maoča
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zvornik_police_station_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_Church
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Who started it?
Serbs, but it was provoked by Turkey and international muslim community.
> Did those Muslims deserve it?
Yes.
> Did this conflict ever truly end?
Thanks to you?

I guess what I meant to ask is there still a desire in Serbia to purge the Muslims?
How do we cleanse the Muslims without it looking like genocide?

What genocide? Oh, you mean the execution of bosnian jihadists in Srebrenica.

That's why I want more info on it. Everything you read on the internet reads like" those poor Bosniaks dindu nuffin wrong"
I know there's more to it than that

>gencoide
kek
serbs didn't have hatred for Muslims, only bosniaks, the muslim serbs of Sandžak were left alone during the 90s
this

> I guess what I meant to ask is there still a desire in Serbia to purge the Muslims?
I'd better leave this matter to Serbians, but if you know anything about Balkans history... the answer is self-evident.
> How do we cleanse the Muslims without it looking like genocide?
Exterminate welfare, no property purchase for foreigners, leave decisions about building mosques to the local officials.
We've stopped construction of new mosques in Moscow this way. People demanded a district referendum when muslims announced their desire to build their temples in new areas in Moscow. After a few riots officials complied.
No new mosques in 5 years.

>Did those Muslims deserve it?
Always the uncivilisable imbred dogs always desrve it

When it comes to Muslims of any kind, I don't hate them because of their race.

I hate their garbage ideology that treats women like shit, tortures gays and the religion dominates every aspect of life.

It wasn't a genocide all women,children and elderly were allowed to leave,whille man off fighting age were taken to the woods,but they were all soldiers who the day before attacked the Dutch UN soldiers with grenades

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

>Who started it?
Serbs, like in every other ex yu country.
No, Serbs wanted Great Serbia and purged everyone who was against it, be it muslims or croats, everyone.
>Did this conflict ever truly end?
No, until Serbs disappear it won't end.

Then why is it always mislabeled as a genocide? especially if they started it?

tbqhwy it made kek

>Serbs, but it was provoked by Turkey and international muslim community.

There were some Al Qaeda jihadists but it was more East vs West thing, than Christians vs Muslims.

Srebrenica was a UN protected zone. It was supposed to be demilitarized, but muslims organised themselves and conducted attacks on Serbian civilians outside of Srebrenica. Then they would return into demilitarized zone and become "civilians" again.
After a while, General Mladic got pissed off, and went into Srebrenica, told the UN to back off and caught most of militrary-able muslims. He sent women, children and old men out of town, and executed the rest. It was a war crime, but provoked.
It really comes down to definition of what genocide is. According to the current one, Srebrenica massacre was not a genocide.

>It wasn't a genocide all women,children and elderly were allowed to leave,whille man off fighting age were taken to the woods
Sure, and all those mass graves were all a lie, with the youngest being only months old. We just killed ourselves and serbs dinndu nuffin.

> Two sides, each attempts to genocide the other
> Only one is competent

You literally dug every fucking grave around Srebrenica and declared them victims of the massacre.
Fuck off with your victim complex.

>Then they would return into demilitarized zone and become "civilians" again.
>Serbian "history".

Because the West supported Bosnia,but nobody gave a fuck when those same Bosnian ,,victims''killed Serbs in surrounding villages,so fuck em they deserve it
We both know Alija that most off those graves are half empty,where are the proofs??

>You literally dug every fucking grave around Srebrenica and declared them victims of the massacre.
Not graves, mass graves mr "dindu nuffin".

Bosnian orthodox were butthurt that muslims and catholics wanted independence from Yugoslavia. The reason we wanted it is because of Serbia's desire to make Great Serbia and kill everyone who wasn't orthodox. (including other christians) After that they wanted to take our territory and merge with Serbia just because they were a majority in certain parts of the country. Here is an example from US perspective, how would Americans react if Mexico wanted to take USA territory were Mexicans are a majority ? Keep in mind Bosnian muslims were never like the middle eastern ones, you will never find a case were a muslim from Bosnia committed a terrorist attack. Google Bosnians in St. Louis and you will see everyone getting alone.

This is a perspective from an atheist. (neutral)

* And NATO fucked it all up. Serbia would kick the fucker's ass into submission so hard they would lack the moral and numbers to upraise and the story would be over.

They weren't a regular army. They didn't even wear uniforms. Srebrenica muslims were organized into paramilitary groups, thinking that UN would save their ass after committing crimes. They got what they deserved.

>We both know Alija that most off those graves are half empty,where are the proofs??
Not only Bosnians dig up those graves, your serbitch kin and the international community were as well as the media were present. And also the mass graves positions were mostly revealed by serbs themselves. Wow, that's a blow, right?

>How do we cleanse the Muslims without it looking like genocide?
you can't, it is a fucking genocide. you just need to get over the idea and accept that little genocide might sometimes be for the best.

You and I both know that no one from that demilitarized zone has gone out and played "bang bang", right? Why do you defend your ideology always with lies?

This is what we had in middle school:
>Serbia wanted to take over after Yugoslavia died
>Croatia, Bosnia disagreed
>Serbia decided it's not their choice to make
>start several wars and attempt to ethnically cleanse areas
>war ended because West intervened
What Serbs say:
>it's all our land anyway
>there was no ethnic cleansing
>the others did bad stuff too
Basically the dindus of the Balkans, maybe even Europe, not sure what other country could take their place. Don't be surprised if they try to start another war.

More like Alija Izetbegovic wanted to make Sharia law in Bosnia,something that both Serbs and Croats fought against Muslims,plus you saying we wanting to kill other Chrisitians who are not Orthodox is bullshit we would've killed every Catholic Croat and Hungarian here in Vojvodina then so stop your bullshiting

This.
All that crap "we wuz fight jihadis" from serbitches is just apologetic crap to justify killing women and kids in the name of their ideology.

The reason we wanted it is because of Serbia's desire to make Great Serbia and kill everyone who wasn't orthodox. (including other christians)

>citation needed

>just because they were a majority in certain parts of the country

Like, 70% of the country you fucking mongrol? Bosnia historically belongs to Serbia. Tell me, do you really feel that Republika Srpska is a part of your land? You really think that you can rule over somebody with a minority?

>how would Americans react if Mexico wanted to take USA territory were Mexicans are a majority ?

I bet you think Kosovo should be independent, Cazime.

>More like Alija Izetbegovic wanted to make Sharia law in Bosnia,
Army of BiH was a secular army with muslims as well as christians and atheists in it. You can stick your "but they wuntz shariaz" arguments in your anus where it belongs.

>The evil Serbs just want to kill everybody for no reason at all, America help!

You are laughably pathetic.

Also,
>just bomb my own city senpai, we need to look like victims

>Like, 70% of the country you fucking mongrol? Bosnia historically belongs to Serbia. Tell me, do you really feel that Republika Srpska is a part of your land? You really think that you can rule over somebody with a minority?
We were the majority in Bosnia and we still are. Basically all the bigger cities were Bosniak majority untill your genocidal warhounds came over from serbitchia and killed wverything in tis path.

I love you serbs but we all know you like weapons and gore. Please dont turn into balkan dindu-nuffins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alija_Izetbegović
In 1970, Izetbegović published a manifesto entitled the Islamic Declaration, expressing his views on relationships between Islam, state and society. The authorities interpreted the declaration as a call for introduction of Sharia law in Bosnia, and banned the publication.[10] In his book, Izetbegović praised Pakistan as a model for Bosnian society and declared that "there can be no peace or co-existence between the Islamic faith and non-Islamic societies and political institutions".[11] The declaration remains a source of controversy. Serbs, who were opposed to Izetbegović, often quoted the declaration as indicative of an intent to create an Iranian-style Islamic republic in Bosnia.[10] Passages from the declaration were frequently quoted by Izetbegović's opponents during the 1990s, who considered it to be an open statement of Islamic fundamentalism.[12] This opinion is also shared by some Western authors.[13]

>just bomb my own city senpai, we need to look like victims
Every serb argument ever. Pathetic you is, young padavan.

This. Muslims make even Buddhists and Sihks chimp out and want them gone, so I'm p damn sure it's the same case with Serbia too.

>In 1970
What did the referendum question for the independence of Bosnia say again? Surely, Croats didn't want sharia did they.

lel, barely 40% of the population was orthodox. You can't pick a part of the history that fits your narrative. Bosnia was the biggest country (of all Ex-Yu) during the 14 century, and do you see Bosnians wanting Great Bosnia ? No, we lost our territory just like every country did during the history. I can deal with RS only if they work to make the country better, not just the entity. The point of the country is to be fast and efficient, having 2 entities and 1 district is only making the country slower and not attractive to future investors because of the administration. I don't support Kosovo independence.

Cry some more, cuck.

Serbs entered the city forced women to leave and executed all males. One of the most cowardly crimes committed by the Serbs.

We tried to stop them

You actually allowed them to do it.

ty sempai

>No arguments
>Better hurry up and call him cuck
Typical basement dweller.

>to make Great Serbia and kill everyone who wasn't orthodox
sounds comfy tbqh

Also the question from the independence was:

"Are you for sovereign Bosnia, country of equal citizens, and Bosnian people - Muslims, Serbs, Croats and other people that live there ?"

Everyone would have equal rights and no one would be cucked. You can argue Serbians revolt in Croatia because of Croatia's nazi past with the Serbs, but Bosnians have never done anything to Serbs, in fact we were all fighting together to remove kebab.

>you will never find a case were a muslim from Bosnia committed a terrorist attack

Why are Balkan people prone to just telling lies like this?

reuters.com/article/us-bosnia-attacks-idUSKCN0T735520151119
bbc.com/news/world-europe-20629893
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mostar_car_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gornja_Maoča

hmmm interesting....

Because we are the lost Jewish tribe,it kinda explains it why Israel is nice towards Serbia

>kill a few thousand niggers
>""""""""genocide""""""""

what a fucking meme

Wow 4 cases in the entire history, good for you. Also that city that you mentioned is known for its radicalism but the numbers are so low that you can consider them to be a statistical error. We in Bosnia like the libertarian approach, you can do whatever the hell you want with your life as long as you don't pose a threat to someones freedom.

Bosnians are slavs/white. Just because someone is a muslim that doesn't mean he is colored.

>Nigger calling whites "niggers".

>Why are Balkan people prone to just telling lies like this?

Dude.. you know what Balkan means? Learning history on Sup Forums is not recommended, you will understand nothing.

Some men in power did stuff and other men in power didn't like it.

So they settled it via politics which uses human lives as their form of currency

how did Islam come to Bosnia?
how did anyone white fall for the Koran meme?

>This is what we had in middle school:
you mean
>This is the leftist PC narrative we've been indoctrinated with in school

>Just because someone is a muslim that doesn't mean he is colored.

doubly wrong. first off, slavs aren't white, full stop. secondly, being a mudslime automatically makes you an honorary nigger. pisslam is a nigger religion reserved for nigger people. you cannot be white and practice islam.

Another stupid leaf.. I wonder if all Canada is so fucked in head like that..

Ottomans.

> there have never been Bosnian Muslims who have committed terrorist acts
> wow only 4 huh

Here's #5.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zvornik_police_station_shooting

How do you know a Muslim is lying? He's taken goat cock out of his mouth and his lips are moving.

Niggers shouldn't meddle in the business of whites. Got it, nigger?

Roaches happened

Oh hey the proud descendent of the Caesars just showed up.

Yeah you're all lying peasants. Please go.

which is exactly why isl*m does not belong in europe

american education...

muhammad pls stay out of european matters and stick to you tumblr PC safespace

WE

i also heard u were cleansing chistians in bosnia during the war and were worse then serbs
catholics paid heathen tax so alot converted

Muslims always deserve it.

Ottomans invaded the entire Balkan region. We had our own native religion (Church of Bosnia) that was considered a heretic one. Bosnians made a deal with the pope and Hungary that we will switch from our native religion to Catholicism only if they help us defend against the ottomans (google "Bilinopoljska izjava" or "Bilino field statement"). The pope and Hungarians jebaited us and they didn't help us, that is why we fell.

>Flag
>Literally a nigger
>Meddles in European business
Do you want me to hand you the rope, or are you gonna do it some other way?

They used to make up stories about being Christian heretics (Bogomils) who converted en masse to Islam rather than become Catholic. It made them feel like they had an identity more than just a few hundred years old and which could be erased by merely walking into a church. In reality their ancestors just wanted to get out of paying jizya tax to the Turks and see better career advancement.

>how did anyone white fall for the Koran meme?

Traitors falled. Traitors should be exterminated.

A simple case of ethnic conflict then. Nothing at all new. May the strong win.

>A simple case of ethnic conflict

This is not so simple. Really sad we could not help our brothers because of NATO agreement.

>>Meddles in European business

not european business, mudshit business, which is not european. mudshit slavs are not european. you are the spiritual extension of the middle east.

Yes, and Bosnian's didn't like the fact that certain religious group was paying more taxes. That's why we had a Bosnian move for independence led by Husein captain Gradašćević which failed because a cuck from Herzegovina decided to backstab us because the sultan promised him control over Herzegovina if he betrays the movement for independence.

You're falling for the serbitch meme here, we literally fought hand in hand with the croats in my city to fend off the SERBITCHES, they firstly took all the weapons, ammo and supplies from the bases and fired missiles all over us.

There you go. WE WUZ BOGOMILS N SHIT.

They've been lying to themselves for a couple hundred years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_Church

I don't think they had any choice once the roaches invaded them. We failed to protect our European brothers.

Brazilian niggers are not European only, you can kindly fuck off with your cancer now.

Could someone give me a quick summary of the Bosnian War?

Didn't happen.

did centuries of persian rape perhaps affect their susceptibility to islam?

They had a choice. But they choose to betray their nation, to betray their religion. Majority of Balkan population refused to do that. But them, majority of Albanians, Pomaks and other scum converted to islam.

It's the only thing Muslims ever deserve.

Its also worth mentioning that Bosnians fought together with Serbs and Croats do defeat the kebabs, unfortunately we failed and fell. So if you think Bosnians support kebabs you are out of your mind.

the same with jasenovac

serbs=russians
when they genocide, its called terrorist cleaning :D

those are the only parts i like XD

>Did muslims deserve it

areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg

In 1991 several self-styled “Serb Autonomous Regions” were declared in areas of Bosnia and Herzegovina with large Serb populations. Evidence emerged that the Yugoslav People’s Army was being used to send secret arms deliveries to the Bosnian Serbs from Belgrade (Serbia). In August the Serbian Democratic Party began boycotting the Bosnian presidency meetings, and in October it removed its deputies from the Bosnian assembly and set up a “Serb National Assembly” in Banja Luka. By then full-scale war had broken out in Croatia, and the breakup of Yugoslavia was under way. Bosnia and Herzegovina’s position became highly vulnerable. The possibility of partitioning Bosnia and Herzegovina had been discussed during talks between the Croatian president, Franjo Tudjman, and the Serbian president, Slobodan Milošević, earlier in the year, and two Croat “communities” in northern and southwestern Bosnia and Herzegovina, similar in some ways to the “Serb Autonomous Regions,” were proclaimed in November 1991.

When the European Community (EC; later succeeded by the European Union) recognized the independence of Croatia and Slovenia in December, it invited Bosnia and Herzegovina to apply for recognition also. A referendum on independence was held during February 29–March 1, 1992, although Karadžić’s party obstructed voting in most Serb-populated areas and almost no Bosnian Serbs voted. Of the nearly two-thirds of the electorate that did cast a vote, almost all voted for independence, which President Izetbegović officially proclaimed on March 3, 1992.

>There are still some retards who think it was a religious war.

kek

It was a fucking war about land-grabbing!

not rly a serb story and i keep hearing that middle easterners are buying of land and funding extremism in bosnia for decades now, we even made films about it

its funny because i used to search for feels bad man frog

We had a movement for independence, but it didn't work because a cuck from Herzegovina betrayed us. Any other attempt would be a nation suicide and would result in a complete destruction of the Bosnian nation.

/thread

They had choice, they took up islam to live a better life under Otoman rulle.
Bulgarians, Greekbros, Macedonians and Serbs were all under the Otomans and didnt take up islam and stayed christian.

Kek. Exactly what I was going to post