He died. I blame veganism.

kek

Man idk what wed do

>Niggers are harder than metal

Keep thinking that Jamal.

Can his chest hair stop a bullet?

>that belly button

All it takes is a bullet...

you should probably blame cocaine. Because Kimbo did a LOT of cocaine.

That nignog got his ass beat by a last minute substitute white guy ironically nicknamed "The Silverback" lmao.

Only one way to find out.

yo my nigga can I get a quick 411 up in this BIIIIIIEEEEEETCH!?

but he's dead

also
>implying anyone like pic related would side with the blacks in the war

all educated blacks would be on the white side, or no side, because they know that the projects and the gangs aint shit compared to city bankers, the jews and the armies

Hey idiot, winning is a matter of being smarter not stronger.

my quads will stop the giga nigga

LOL

Didn't this nigger get beat by some fat white guy?

ew what the fuck is that belly button

Lol you know that guy's dead right

Didn't know he died

Hey nigger, you know, a war isn't all about strength

>race war
>whites hide
>blacks come looking
>someone scuffs the wrong Jordan
>blacks kill each other
Gg no re

I could stop him if I tried

Why do they all have outies?

I just have to laugh at the expert level bait. Randy Coulter in 5, 4

I would beat his ass right now

Kimbo slice BTFO by Matt Mitrione

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ElcKTrTNn2A

It depends on the terrain and how each side is outfitted. If it's urban vs rural whites win because fire support would be so devastating. In a more infantry focused war(like a guerilla war) blacks win because of higher masculinity and higher birth rate.

These are the top champions in the World's Strongest Man competition. Notice a trend here?

Poor little white boy

DAWAJ NA RING

ah SHIT
I need to slap a brazzers tag on that
good spot Kostas

Let's assume there's a race war and whites lose.
Who's going to pay the welfare checks for blacks?

Blacks are on average much more likely to be obese, diabetic, and suffer from heart disease.

>Niggers forgot about guns.

belly button
>when u dont want to leave the womb

Literally the strongest man to have ever lived.

WADDUP WITH DAT NIGGA BELLY BUTTON

Can't touch me, I never leave my house

Check mate

can't fight for shit though

isn't a belly button like that a hernia?

That's not a regular outie m8

>In a more infantry focused war(like a guerilla war) blacks win because of higher masculinity and higher birth rate.
Very unsure about that. In a regular warfare firepower and training in its use is still the priority so whites would likely be at great advantage. Guerilla warfare is just one based on ambushed and series of quick skirmishes to keep the enemy off-balance. It still uses majority of basic infantry training and equipment. Masculinity and birth rates won't do absolutely anything about bullets - groins will be easier to hit leading to massive blood loss and babies at best will provide some light padding against small arms fire so neither's a decent advantage without us going long term - like 15 years or so.

yeah, that was the point being made

what a stupid reasoning you have

>inevitably causes one to ponder

Delivered differently
Low body fat

/thread

War is about organizing and being persistent in your cause. Not being a fat nigger with three baby mommas.

Praise Kek

It's poor little white GUY you fucking dumb gyro

if blacks are so stronk why why have they LITRIALLY never won a strongman competition?

The rock looks like a fucking manlet next to to Shaq

What do you get out of creating these types of threads? You are obviously white and do not agree with that statement. A sense of power or control I am guessing.

We have a secret weapon. Trap them and then shoot them. No blacks could resist this pic related.

>THERE'S NO BETTER FUCKING GIFT FOR STRENGTH THAN RAGE.... AND ANGER!!!!
bring it
youtube.com/watch?v=yzuavI4xAaU

MC Ride got YUGE, fuark brah.

is that nigga bullet proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

I'm picturing automated gas chambers that have big neon signs that say "free fried chicken and watermelon!". They will genocide themselves. Easiest race war ever.

That's funny because Kimbo Slice got his ass kicked in a boxing match against a white cop. The refs gave him like 10 chances to beat him, and he lost all of them.
>youtube.com/watch?v=6l93e7xBI84

It actually does. Faster healing and more pain resistance, and in a long war replacing all the dead will be an advantage. Testosterone increases risk taking as well, so black infantry would do crazy shit in quick engagements while being less sensitive to pain, heal faster, and if they die they have several replacements on the way. This is a simply of the reflection of the fact that men are made to be dispensable warriors, and the more masculine, the more strictly they fit this role.

Of course, this isn't strictly genetic, and over time with all the conflict white women will have a bias towards masculine men and white will catch up. It depends on the time frame and luck.

Insulin and hgh

>claims whites are inferior
>posts roided up nigger that won back-yard fights against pudgy white guys
>Same nigger that got BTFO as soon as he went to actual professional fighting by plenty of white dudes who didnt spend all day at a work desk.

Really activates my almonds...

>Africa
>full of black people
>dominating the world
oh wait, nevermind

For those who don't wanna watch the whole thing
>Kimbo Slice, renowned nigger hoodrat boxer, challenges white cop to a fight
>Cop accepts
>The entire fight lasts about 30 minutes, which is why they are both completely gassed by the time the recording starts
>Rule is whoever falls and cannot get up wins
>Cop puts Kimbo in chokehold not once, not twice, not three times, but four times
>Each chokehold was broken up by Kimbo's nigger posse even though it was completely legal, had they not been broken up the fight would've ended sooner
>Cop finally knocks Kimbo down and begins punching him in the head to keep him down
>Kimbo's posses again pushes the cop away even though it was legal
>Kimbo gets up
>Cop rushes in and punches Kimbo in the head again
>Kimbo collapses and loses

Why do you think I'm hitting the gym?

Find someone who's been to state prison and ask them about racial differences. If you can get a clear answer it'll be: Nobody likes pain and dismemberment. It sucks.

this fat white dude btfo that nigger

They did.

Name one war blacks have won in the last 1000 years...I'll wait

The civil war.

>thinking whites will fight alone in the race war
Half the black population hates the other half for the exact same reasons whites do.

A race war in America will end up like every other conflict of Whites vs blacks
ie one side will get completely stomped, it won't even be close
I can give you a hint, the side getting stomped is going to be pure blood KANGZ AND SHIED

now go be a cuck somewhere else fuckface

maybe you never heard of the BLM war

they won man....

or maybe apartheid

but they would get demolished in a civil/race war here int he US if they were provoked to start one.

dark skinned blacks can't naturally fight unless they are trained by some old time boxing coach. They basically just assume their ugliness and frantic behavior will be a deterrent but they are wrong. Light skinned blacks on the other hand you have to watch out for.

99% of african slaves were male.
Don't listen to (((their))) narrative.

Lmao
Based french

Rick Ross isn't dead, shut the fuck up

>1 post by this id

hey crew

Did that spider tattoo kill his chest pubes in that region? His disgusting hair looks so asymmetrical.

RIP Terry Crews

Fucking kek

How will OP ever recover

kek

sage for op

>alternative history

Black woman would be the biggest crutch for the blacks.

It's true look it up

That was nice when you had guns, germs, and steel. Facing off against a Democrat president and a coalition of blacks, non racist whites, asians, and latinos? Racist whites wouldnt stand a chance. Not to mention if Mexico, Canada, or the new EU Army comes to the non racist side.

I could beat that pussy up.

And a majority of slave owners were JEWS, not non-jewish whites. It's true look it up. Then make sure BLM gets it and joins us in our struggle.

I know this is bait, but google Seth Petruzelli vs this guy

this triggers the small dick white boy

LOL AT THE RESPONSES BY LITTLE WHITE "MEN"

guns dont care about muscles

Yeah