BREAKING NEWS: ELIZABETH WARREN JUST BTFO DRUMPF

>CAN DRUMPF EVER RECOVER FROM THIS EPIC STUMPING?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOqya_BrKtA
youtu.be/pk33dTVHreQ
m.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/Senate/2012/0602/Cherokees-hammer-Elizabeth-Warren-on-ancestry-claim-ahead-of-Mass.-party-convention
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go away leaf

I hope the Dems don't learn from the errors of their ways anytime soon.

there's no way this is real

fugg off canada

kek

Fauxchantas

>there's no way Elizabeth Warren sent a letter to Trump quoting Disney's Pocahontas

Jesus this is hilarious. I just sent it to a bunch of folks. Wish the date was more accurate but oh well

ok leaf i DID laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=uOqya_BrKtA

>1 post by this ID
Hi CTR :^)

Fauxchantas is on the warpath. Need to smoke'um peacepipe.

She went full Pocahontas on that one lmao

That looks like...is that /ourgirl/ Tulsi?

Stupid thread, obvious shill (or just standard leaf stupidity), sage

I'm fairly certain most of those lines are straight form a disney movie. Is this dumb bitch even trying? Who is she trying to fool?

Real professional Pocahontas. Also fake.

This edit gave me cancer.

It's a song from Pocahontas

She has really been on the warpath lately.

Requesting edit with Navy Seal 300 confirmed kills meme

Stop trying to make fetch happen

Chiefess Crazy Bitch must go. I am eshamed she's my senator. We need to meme Curt Schilling into office in 2018.

Trump should reply with the savages song

June 2, 2015?

stay in canada larpifag

Did she take peyote or something?

she called the earth a dead thing?

this is fucking dangerous this woman needs to go, just flapping her big mouth, we need Tom Hanks to run against her on a republican ticket, or Tom Brady

she thinks the earth is already dead

The liberal forgot to proofread before he posted this.

The fact that some of us can't tell if warren would actually do something so stupid really makes you think how dumb leftists are huh?

Nice date nigger
Sage
Kys

if this is real i will laugh all day

It's bob Igor on trumps cabnet or something along those lines?

This seems Communist. Private property is private, whether or not you appreciate its charms.

>autism
>the letter

Canadians are the lowest form of white people on the planet.

Ham I think her name is? writes for the federalist? BTFO warren on cnn panel last night

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>mfw that letter
Wtf is Pochacrackis smoking?

>lies and says she's 1/64 indian
>uses it for free college

>reddit spacing
>in official government letter

You have to get fired.

That's really cringey

>every rock [...] has life
Stopped reading there.

Did I just get Bel-air'd?

> every creature [....] has a name
Really rustled my jimmies.

>June 2nd, 2015
Fix this

Nice song pocahontas, now sod off

You guys know that this is a song from the Disney film Pocahontas, right?

youtu.be/pk33dTVHreQ

shut up

this

President Trump

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the DNC, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret election riggings on Bernie Sanders, and I have over 300 confirmed Islamic immigrants. I am trained in Jewjitsu and I’m the top feed cutter in the entire main stream media. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with grabbing my pussy? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Anti-fa across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the shoa, Nazi. The shoa that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Saudis and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what retribution your little “Racist, xenophobic” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

t. Sen Warren

Where is the proof?

m.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/Senate/2012/0602/Cherokees-hammer-Elizabeth-Warren-on-ancestry-claim-ahead-of-Mass.-party-convention

Ok, that is the absolute cringiest shut I've read. Congrats OP. You have achieved levels of faggotry that have only ever existed in Liberace's gayest fantasies. Take a bow.

No, I did not. I'm now disappointed.

Did you even read the thing?

Apparently Elizabeth Warren can't spell her own name.

>NATIVE AMERICANS HAVE A DEEP AND RICH CULTURE!
>needs Disney to write their culture for them

>Just
>POCAHONTAS BITCH!